Tfw you will never fight off African Communists in the African wilderness with your Brodesians

Attached: 3WHiU53-e1470944527359.jpg (1214x710, 107.94K)

Wearing skirts is gay.

go back to Zig Forums, petty bougie scum

Attached: rhodesian merchant.png (1080x1111 478.79 KB, 1.3M)

Fun fact, retarded /po/lack. Communists were fighting for education,healthcare and economic self reliance. In other words, these asholes are responsible for mass emigration into Europe

Care to explain to me why someone wouldn't support Mugabe?

He was a Nationalist with a Hitler Mustache who secured an existence for his people and as says he fought Jews.

life Zimbabwe is much much worse than how rhodesia was. where is the "education", "healthcare" and "economic self reliance" they fought for?

Why do people wank to Rhodesia so much? I get that they were "based whites killing low-i.q. niggers" but why does Zig Forums like it?

bros…

a-at least those based Israeli-backed white men killed more gommies tho!!!11

FN FALs & fag shorts.

Did you know that over a quarter of the world's post 1800 gold production has come from South Africa?

This is an unrelated fact that plays no part in why things in Southern Africa turned out the way they did.

Coz in Rhodesia kulaks some time successfully fight against "communists"?

So where are they?

Before Zig Forums was (as) infested by Zig Forums they liked it because the entire country was armed to the teeth and the ridiculous K/D ratios meant that being a Rhodesian soldier was basically like living a Rambo fantasy.

Communists never ruled in Zimbabwe

They were pedos that is why.

That was because the Blacks thought if you put the sights to maximum it would cause MAXIMUM FIREPOWER.

as a k poster they are liked because

Attached: When Rhodesians never die but Rhodesia is a dead country.png (738x721, 204.71K)

Anyone got any more Anti-Rhodesia memes?

I don't know much about Rhodesia, besides that they looked very gay in those shorts they loved to wear. like a boy scout summer camp for twinks.

Attached: sjMils8.jpg (499x700, 89.65K)

What's it saying?