I'm a 95 prole with severe (non diagnosed) depression that fuels my pot addiction...

I'm a 95 prole with severe (non diagnosed) depression that fuels my pot addiction. I'm worried once weed becomes legal here I'll go full lumpen. Is this fate, meaning I'm meant to be a worthless degenerate? I still have normal things like goals and aspirations (as confused as they may be)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (398x412, 392.62K)

having aspirations is one thing, but doing something to act on them is another. at least be useful to a future movement or revolution. keep in shape, be well read and so on. being jobless doesn't mean you're useless.

Attached: 8a4db9eefb0e8ba38f33c3f114ac6455640d977b5a1d7c738b2df8e3a2156185.png (1152x1368, 58.68K)

The day weed went legal in syrup land is the day I quit. And I have had a medical card since the days it was only given to severely ill people. I am NOT supporting corporate interests and baby trudeaus Marxist dystopian nightmare. All the independent dispensaries are shut down when the govt pot stores opened.

Anyways I found weed isn’t even that good for pain. And depression, it just causes as much as it fixes. And CBD oil is a fucking ripoff. Medical mj is a joke due to the prices. Fuck the cannabis industry.

stop smoking weed

Attached: d1ba70ef1111b40d2f31c9aca1d8ebfa6f83339b17d65b9d32e83721f23dfbe7.jpeg (255x255, 13.19K)

kys

What?

95 means full time

Oh, I see. Is that just an american thing?

yeah

Smoking daily 20 years straight. Moved to legal state (herb being perk not mo), woke to less stigma, acceptance, focus on other relevence, moderation in regards. Still smoke all day but much more productive and content. Like u, and do u nigger.

Learn to control your stupid habits, and go see a therapist.
I have med card for marijuana, and your shitty habits ruin it for people like me who are actually careful.

kys

Have some self-control

Weed tends to make you feel like you need to eat the foods so perhaps use the daily exercises as your motivation to burn the fats off and keep your mind sharp.

If you like weed so much, grow your own and sell it?

Honestly he shouldn’t sell his weed.

Don't buy weed. I'm very depressed as well, and I don't buy weed and I avoid buying alcohol for exactly that reason. If I smoke I smoke too much, and I cross the line from a beer at dinner to vodka in my coffee pretty quickly. No one is going to help you get unaddicted. You can do it yourself or not at all.

Have a cold shower.

I smoked daily for about 5 years and recently quit 6 months ago. I feel like a completely different person, I've been kicking myself for absolutely wasting those 5 years of youth on bullshit. I finally read again, I don't binge eat, I feel motivated and clear headed. I nearly got diagnosed with ADD by a doctor because I was lying about smoking weed daily and I'm glad that I quit and realized that I was smoking myself retarded.

I don’t smoke weed and I have no goals or aspirations. I just sort of go to work, come home, watch some dumb show or play a video game and drink a beer, go to sleep, rinse and repeat. I don’t think there’s a light at the end of any tunnels nor is the grass greener on any other side. All there is is slightly different forms of drudgery and the only reason to get additional training or education is to get more money doing it. In fact, I think people who try hard are idiots because I think the economy’s about to go tits up again. Also, in general, I just sort of feel tired all the time, though that might be because I work third shift. What does that make me?

ADD would predispose you towards habitual smoking, just saying. Though it sounds like you are pretty focused off of pot, so.

I smoke maybe once or twice a week but I don't feel it inhibits my personal development. Work and money is a much greater barrier to myself improvement than weed is. All I want to do is work out and read theory, but I can't because I'm wasting way too much time slaving away for porky.

The man bows against the happier pedal.

ugh