I-I voted

I-I voted

Are you guys mad at me? I just wanted to protect my medicaid

Also i have two neoliberal parents that harassed me nonstop to vote

Attached: 1424979174957.jpg (601x601, 74.66K)

You bring shame to leftypol

Attached: gulag.jpg (642x792, 56.21K)

Good prole

NO VOTAR HIJO DE PUTA

Attached: Long-Live-the-Armed-Strike.jpg (491x335, 70.29K)

it doesn't matter. you could've stayed home and had a wank instead tho

I just wanted to protect my medicaid so id have insurance!

Syndicalist here
Doing something is better than doing nothing. Fascism should be opposed in every way possible, even if it means voting for a neoliberal alternative. Capitalism is failing regardless - it will be easier to organize a Marxist or anarchist opposition to a neoliberal system than a fascistic one, and fewer people will be hurt. Fuck the spergs.

I wasnt even thinking i was opposing fascism. I just was trying to keep my insurance

I hope you wrote in Stalin.

we get it faggot, you need insurance. this is Zig Forums, not the self-esteem improvement board.

You still fought Fascism, so good job

I know Trump sucks but the amount of pressure to vote this year is off the charts. So glad I'm moving to another country early next year. I don't mind voting but the outright harassment to vote turned me off immediately.

Hardly. Republicans are hard neoliberals with some conservative social positions. They are not a mass party like a fascist group would be. There are protofascist groups in the US like the proudboys, but they are not quite part of or even used by the regime. The police even lacklusterly arrest and persecute them on occasion. You would still have those groups under a D administration, and depending on the breaks that might actually spurn them to increase their reach.

You're not fighting fascism, just casting a culture war-themed vote.

Attached: 1537939729971.jpg (1000x997, 616.68K)

Wow.

Stop being so beta, user. When my mom got mad at me this morning for saying I wasn't going to vote I just laughed at her and told her why should I vote if I don't believe in either platform

My parents guilt trip

Smh

Voting doesn't matter that means you don't make a difference whether you do or you don't. As long as you don't go asking for good boy points on social media or some gay shit it's not that big of a deal

I just want sum gibmedats like those sweet as hell euro succdem countries tbh

Then your definition of a fascist is pretty fucking narrow. Groups like these feel enabled by the type of Republicans we have now in charge. It seems to them they have popular support. They deserve no more victories. Back in the 90s even they weren't as far right.

Pray do tell what great victories have the proudboys won?

I can already tell you're insufferable

I voted for the working class party in my state.
They're affiliated with the IWW and claim to be following in the spirit of Eugene Debs.
I have no regrets.

I would vote if there was stuff like that on the ballot in my state

Michigan?

I voted for social reasons and because weed was on the ballot. Voted for working class party but cucked out and voted whitmer, stabenow and dem judges though.

I can already tell you'll keep falling for the lesser evil.

Yes

I voted green when the working class party wasn't an option.

Well would u look at that: a retarded thread full of retarded people! On Leftypol of all places!

I just dropped by to say that the fash-fash is and forever will be stronger in spirit than your fucked up eldritch purpose-orgy known as πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§MarxismπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§.

You might ask: "How can you say such a thing? Don't you know that scum from the third world actually improves your living conditions? Furthermore, I shouldn't have to feel inferior to stronger people who accomplish more than me! I just want to beat my dick and cut the grain."
Yeah, we all fuckin do, buddy. In fact, if you adopt isolationist-nationalist-capitalism, there would be a whole fuckin lot of grain for you to cut. You see, if you keep your nation's population down by discouraging immigration and low-income pregnancy, there will be much less poverty since more work will be available (not that you necessarily care about 'available work' since you think it's always gonna be available).

What's more, with lower numbers, your voice carries more weight, which greatly reduces the power of the corporate lobby. With too many people, as with too many thoughts in the head, decisions simply cannot be made and whoever leads the status quo will float easy on top of it all.

Fascism and communism aren't so different, you know. The difference is this: that all men are not equal. In your own life, there are people you love more than others. You should be honest with yourselves and maximize the potential of those people that you love (by allowing them to act independantly in a free market), instead of trying to compensate for the disgusting overpopulation in this world.

I can even understand why the perfect iteration of communism would be desirable, but why the fuck are you GLOBALISTS as well? Doesn't make sense to me.

lol

And yours seem to be too Liberal - they've been whoring the word out to distance themselves from it since before WW2.

I *dabbed* all over the rightysoys and wrote in Zizec for every position.

Attached: Desu Time.mp4 (480x360, 2.33M)

he supported fascism by voting for an american politician

Democratic party is literally left-wing of fascism doe.

How will he get elected if you misspelled his name?

baste

Attached: _8ffdc9ef1d67f47a949de04340cda17d73607135f1fc8d25fa4ba3bdc1d0fdd_2.jpg (900x900, 173.36K)

You probably hear this a lot, but unironically read a book

Attached: 41cc47d65c04a28e3282936e2cd51d0da3036a9ac8a13e6a0f0500a0ce57d71f.jpg (193x255, 11.05K)

Were they on the ballot?

If they had that over here I would vote.