A smoke in times of rest is a great companion to the solitary soldier

What are your favorite types of tobacco, comrades?

also

Attached: DsaA4PEU4AEUi4B.jpg (371x474, 20.87K)

reminder killing the cigarette industry would have saved bill hicks

it fucks up your health, makes you smell really bad, is addictive, is expensive
the only pro I can think of is impressing a small group of teenage boys who think smoking is cool

I prefer weed tbh

Which are you user?

Attached: orQDoSi_d.jpg (480x341, 16.81K)

whichever is closest to "not a larping fag"

So I guess being egoist is off the table then.

egoism is a philosophy, not an ideology.

Half pack a day of American Spirits.
Smoke herb thrice daily.
Drink to drunken shitposting validation daily.
Workout 2.5 hrs a day, eat whole nutritious grub.
Look half my age lterally thinking on should be in deathbed from what πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§heardπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§.

I'm not staying stop. But it's because you are young you can get away with that. I mean, I smoke very infrequently and I'm 32 so I'm pretty much unaffected but still.

Go around anarchist circles and you'll find plenty of them.

I buy like 3 packs of camels a year.
Not much of a smoker obviously.

Cigarettes are bourgeois, cigars and other forms of tobacco (such as snus) are healthier and less addictive while still giving the benefits of nicotine (it improves memory, motivation, focus, protects brain cells, etc). Or you can just vape.

Cut out the alcohol and cigs, stop putting cigarette smoke in your lungs. Look for alternatives.

Reminder: The greatest marxist ever was a non-smoker.

Attached: index.jpeg (225x225, 5.2K)

i exclusively smoke American Spirits
the lack of additives makes it incredibly smooth and tasteful, i don't think i've coughed once smoking them. Every other brand to me now just taste like garbage

Attached: ChoochGodStalin.jpg (634x896, 87.57K)

Attached: Luxemburg__Rosa-e615aadb62b8685612ce1e94ef30316c.jpg (1024x990, 226.93K)

Attached: Belfort Bax.jpg (560x800, 102.64K)

Pretty based for his time tbh

checks out

I got a pipe for a compromise between rapidly cancer emphysema and stroke inducing cigarettes and expensive cigars.
The thing with it is, it produces so much smoke you can get a nicotine high just by absorbing it through the lining of your mouth(and swallowing your smoke laden spit, in practice.)
The fancy pipe tobacco does taste pretty nice. But, it might just be because of the blend I got, but half the time I end up smoking too much and getting a stomach ache. So I usually end up using a vaporizer unless I really want the taste of tobacco any particular day.
Though im not too unhappy with that, its a lot healthier that way anyways, and I can do it more than a few times a week.

also, I only have this pipe, and if I smoked pot in it itd probably suck ashes through the stem, so I mix it with tobacco. its pretty nice.

He raises a good point though. Lenin deviated from Marx in many ways.

i disagree

name one

Vaping is also bourgeoise. Checkmate, libtard pwned epik style.

ok anti-scientific dogmatist
though lenin would be proven wrong as time passes aswell

I used to like loose roll your own tobacco, but I had to give it up because I started to have breathing difficulties. I do not begrudge others the right to partake but it is not something that is right for me. I kind of like being able to breathe.

Starting a revolution in a place that hadn't even been industrialized yet, for one.

Read Lenin.

disgusting

I smoke somewhere between half a pack to a pack and a half of Camel Crush a day. Sometimes two packs if I'm real bored or real stressed. Anyway almost everyone I know smokes so im just assuming all the non-smokers on this thread are just bourgeois lifestylists. Those are the people who whine about smoking at my D.SA meetings too.

It's kind of hard to afford cigarettes when your grocery shopping consists of fishing produce out of a dumpster

Bill Hicks fucking sucked

Non-smokers are bourgeois and probably fascist sympathizers as well ::DDD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1178x1138, 1.62M)

Leningrad was industrialized, thought.

Thats just the people you know, of course there are plenty of regular people who don't smoke. I only smoke rarely. A lot of the people at my last job did, but a lot didn't too, and the ones who didn't werent rich kids or anything.

eat a dick

Nicotine is good. Smoking is bad.

Join VAPE GANG

So was Hitler.

I said this in the leftyweebpol thread, but I think most people in the future will probably vape if they want nicotine. It gets you nicotine just as well and wont ever give you cancer(unless your fluid has some unhealthy additives, but just nictone+propelyne glycol is fine).
Tobacco will probably stick around as an obscure hobby for people who just really like the taste of tobacco and the experience of smoking it.