What would've happened if it was him instead of Stalin? Do you think he could've handled it better?

What would've happened if it was him instead of Stalin? Do you think he could've handled it better?

Attached: trotsky-fuerzas-productivas-y-ciencia.jpg (427x600, 134.06K)

Unlikely.

He probably would have won World War II faster, and there would be less purges, but other than that no. The USSR was doomed to fall into revisionism the moment Bureaucracy was established.

And how would you have organized the country after the revolution oh wise one ?

by using anything other than Democratic Centralautism

It was never going to be him. If it wasn't Stalin, it was going to be Bukharin or Rykov. This idea of Trotsky ever leading the party is pure westerner wank.

we were all nazis

this

is bait

this is also true. anti-semitism was still way too popular in Russia for Trotsky to get any traction.

This. Trotsky was expelled by the CPSU. Retards have tostop acting like it was a street fight between Stalin and Trotsky.

He would've defeated Nazi Germany faster because he would've known all of their plans in advance :^)

is there any evidence of this besides Goebbels?

The fact that there was no better option than bureaucratic centralization, and it’s obvious that this led to the USSR’s eventual downfall leads me to think that the Soviet Union was doomed the day the German revolution failed.

I don't see why.

You realize that democratic centralism is a concept inherent to leninism and therefore Trotsky would've kept it?

I mean perhaps, I don't know really, seems unlikely.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

that's literally what I'm arguing:

all me

And why would Trotsky use anything other than democratic centralism?

A giant bureaucratic machine was necessary for the rapid industrialization process. If the German Revolution succeeded, Russia would have been assisted by Germany, so the bureaucracy would not be as large or powerful as it was.

I'm saying he wouldn't, my nigger

In order to survive total political and economic isolation, constant subversion, etc the USSR needed a massive, centralized state apparatus to facilitate rapid industrialization and security. Also without cybernetics I think a tendency towards bureaucratization is inevitable, and while it can be combatted it’s extremely difficult when under the pressures the Soviets were under.

we have this thread every fucking day, comrade

not really
it's not like he's the worst ever or anything but nothing depends solely on one man

I've given up speculating.

Attached: stalin-kirov.png (403x605, 360.16K)

It would be same shit, maybe he would be more interventionist. Bols are Bols

I wonder.

Attached: thunking.jpg (601x649, 77.39K)

irrefutable proof, trotsky confirmed for fascist collaborator, everyone ever in fascist italy was a fascist after all

Yeah but that's not a high bar. He couldn't have stopped the USSR from disintegrating eventually. This mostly