Whats the best argument against pragmatism/radical centrism...

Whats the best argument against pragmatism/radical centrism? Why do people fall so easily for the middle ground logical fallacy. It baffles me.

Attached: 8ac8df885e7d9d6ef224998f835b9a64ec822183.png (1600x800, 363.76K)

90% of self-labeled centrists are politically illiterate and clueless people. I know because I was one once. Then there's the socdems who are aware they're the actual centrists

Pragmatism is using chewed gum to plug up a broken pipe.

Radicalism is replacing the entire pipe knowing its an inherently fucked up pipe.

That pic is wrong on so many levels.

t. libtard

t. Amerimut

That their fundamental political premise is wrong.
It's a very rare occurrence that there is a factually correct solution to the question "Who gets what, why and how?" which is a broadly accepted definition of politics.

Independent of economic factors such as impacts on growth, etc, on which you could base a judgement (for illustrative sake) the question "is greater equality preferable to greater inequality?" is a fundamentally political question that will be determined in a political fashion. One cannot simply look at the data and come to an evidence based conclusion without getting contradictory results, nor can one avoid the drift towards policy-based-evidence. You must, in essence, pick a side. It is possible to be neutral only by recusing yourself from exercising political power entirely.

I know Hillary is way the fuck too far from Hitler.

This pic is actually mostly accurate, but one issue is that the freedom-slavery dimension only works if you exclude Leninist strands from your definition of communism. On the freedom scale, Lenin, Stalin, etc. would have to fall somewhere between Alex Jones and Hitler, and that's just awkward.

Because it's an easy way to act like a wise sage without actually having any informed political opinions. It's one hell of alot easier than reading.

To be a centrist is effectively to say things are already the way they should be. If a person believes this then they are correct in being a centrist. If one does not beleive this then they are not a centrist and this should be pointed out to them.
Being a 'centrist' because you dont want to risk possible unpleasantness in attempting to make things how you think they should be is not being a centrist, its being a coward.

Didn't expect this argument on Zig Forums

At any given time except in revolutionary situations, which are rare and brief, inaction benefits the status quo. It's so elementary that not even the most mendacious or stupid people can deny.

Wait, that's a good point. I'm being sloppy. I should've just said Stalin.

the left cant meme

so what was Hitlerism then? liberal democracy?

We don't care about your snowflake identities.

These people are just privileged enough to not take politics seriously. Politics, for them, is a fun hobby to debate about. It's not real.

monarchism isn't porky. monarchism is what porky ousted.

Shoosh, liberal.

Attached: 1343628249466.png (500x412, 117.86K)

hurrr hurr epix porky meme guise,
i give chapo patrons

the real political spectrum starts at class consciousness (syndicalism), then eases into class collaboration (fascism), and finally ends with class cuckoldry (ancapism).

Chalk are good but only for their segments about owning some conservatard epic style which I take guilty pleasure in enjoying
Rest of their crap is abysmal though

textbook example of fascism

more like 99.99%