TYT's dislikes on its anti-Wikileaks video mysteriously disappear

TYT's dislikes on its anti-Wikileaks video mysteriously disappear

youtube.com/watch?v=hCw1v9OIrgo

Yesterday this video had hundreds of dislikes. Today it has only 18. What gives?

Attached: wikileaks-assange.jpg (1357x794, 197.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181128145341/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCw1v9OIrgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of negative comments though. Really makes you think

Attached: newest-comments.png (1160x1702, 230.16K)

The internet never forgets and this is good.

that's the power of neoliberalism, user.
now go click on those Peterson and PragerU videos that are always in your recommended list.

Guess I'll have to take your word for it

You really believe after 95,145 views and endless streams of negative comments that there are only 20 dislikes over a highly controversial topic?

Attached: Untitled.png (1140x122, 15.69K)

i just went and disliked. it moved from 20 to 21 and I got a pop-up notification saying I disliked the video. Refreshed the page. Back to 20 again.

follow up point. it still had my dislike registered after the refesh. I could tell because if i hit the dislike again it moved DOWN to 19, because i was removing my initial dislike. So my dislike was being "counted" but not actually changing the total.

this is no joke, I can't dislike it

Sort of related, I was looking through a channel called The Free Thought Project watching some dirty cops harrasing people, and basically every related video to any video on their channel was about cop apologism, why they are forced to act like they do, cops being good guys etc. etc. Spoopy shit.

Don't like getting conspiratorial on shit like this. This might be an issue in YouTube's dislike verification system. The site's got a habit of changing algorithms without telling anyone.
Are likes still going up?

YouTube is pretty buggy sometimes. Tons of videos have a frozen view counter and messed up link and dislike buttons.

tbqh Wikileaks is the biggest limited hangout since the Pentagon Papers.

Attached: Daniel Ellsberg.jpg (760x513, 136.95K)

Limited hangouts are when the government itself is doing it. Assange just let the fame and influence go to his head.

Assange is an MK Ultra plant. Snowden and Manning are sheep dipped. Very few leaks tell you anything you didn't know if you followed the news closely.

Leaks being useless is relatively recent, though. He used to be a frequent target for character assassination before he changed his tone and threw intellectual honesty out the window.

I can't speak for the character of Assange, but I think leaks have been useless for longer than that. The Pentagon Papers told people little they didn't know if they didn't read the foreign press and completely omitted the role of the CIA. Ellsberg's story is fishy to say the least.

web.archive.org/web/20181128145341/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCw1v9OIrgo
This is an archive of the video from Nov. 28th when OP claims there were "hundreds of dislikes". As you can see there were 108. Right now there are 25 (Archive: archive.fo/s4S3k). So there may be something fucky going on here but it's not at all as big as OP claimed it seems.

Attached: snek.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Youtube has become a far-right shithole. Why would they ever do this for a liberal channel like TYT? Especially because it's so blatant. I think it's far more likely that something is bugged rather than some "liberal" conspiracy.

How many far left videos have been put on limited state?

Pierre had a few of his videos put into a limited state, but I think the only one currently still in such a state is the philosemitism one, most likely from reporting by otterface. The truth is there really isn't any big far-left channels on youtube period, even the largest only garner a few thousand per video. Any view count bigger then that on a video and they're usually not talking about anything related to ML or the far-left and instead discussing some topic that's currently controversial or unrelated. Some Nazbol memes like the airforce one got put in a limited state, but again that was only really beacuse the meme gained traction when from a few e-celebs talking about it and the "gang" meme.

Oh yeah, and almost all of the meme ones like lenin is love get striked and have videos removed randomly by youtude.

Took him long enough to figure it out.

Ever since Assange went silent for several months, then started making tweets with wrong hashes, and then getting a big ego, I've just assumed that Wikileaks is compromised or he went insane from being trapped in a tiny building for years on end. I don't really think what American MSM has to say about him or the organization matters, as either party's praise/hatred of them seem to flip on the drop of a hat. And like other user's said, a lot of the info released wasn't even really shocking, just confirming what was already known. If anyone is /ourguy/, it's Snowden as the US government 100% hates his guts and he actually dropped a bombshell worth dropping.