Can we get a celebration thread going Zig Forums? He finally kicked the bucket!

Can we get a celebration thread going Zig Forums? He finally kicked the bucket!

Attached: 5ade709a19ee8620008b4707-750-375.jpg (750x375, 38.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=D046E46FD5AAAAB73509FFB77D67DE91
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
twitter.com/georgeisinhell/status/1068739961531322368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get ready for liberals to claim he was a classy man unlike DRUMPF

This is stupid. no one person can have impacted the institutionalized neoliberal-neocon status quo besides Ronald Reagan.

George Bush was C R A C K G A N G

Attached: bush-crack-cocaine-aacdfdc0955188a5f3889c1fc18791ffda8e7079-s6-c10.jpg (948x711, 42.28K)

finally

Attached: saddam.jpg (380x480, 39.74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Kissinger is next!

Lol twitter's going on about Henry Kissinger and how he should be next.

rest in piss

Attached: DsfjQ1xWkAAfEW5.jpg (540x564, 67.12K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 393.72K)

press S to spit on grave

saw a cnn and fox fb post on it, mostly sad reacted and people being sad about his death.

Attached: Michael Parenti.jpg (1200x1268, 159.67K)

I remember.

S

this is going to be john mccain all over again

Attached: B21C8EE6-9FBA-475D-AA3F-E3E9C1F00A6D.jpeg (593x655, 54.47K)

Liberals like him now because he's a Republican that isn't Trump

Nope. We didn’t arrest try and execute him.

Fucker cheated us.

HE IS NEXT INSHALLAH

Attached: 4F63080D-1BB5-4AF4-9CC1-6AC01A0568C6.png (500x500, 375.81K)

At least Cheney might still live to see a tribunal.

Why're you celebrating?
He was owned by kikes, and you surround yourself with kikes.(no u)

1st for predicting AOC tweet praising him for bipartisanship!

the guy's still can walk and last i remember (2016) he was meeting with Shillary, Trump and others. I think he still advises trump though I may be wrong

The fucker is 95 years old, he cannot hold on for that much longer.

Attached: 7348601D-1255-44A8-937C-034FE349C431.png (490x490, 574.64K)

as long as he can walk at that age he is in pretty good shape. that said it's been two years and he has been totally off the radar, which makes me wonder if his health has declined… as it is i have german jewish ancestry and nearly all of them lived into their mid 90s. If they had kissinger's wealth they might have lived longer.

all my german-jewish ancestors*

Press Ø/ to dab on grave.
Ø/

Attached: Saddam.jpg (236x364, 34.95K)

Ø/

If there is a link to were this is written (if this post is not a transcription of yours) it would be much appreciated.

Time to watch the 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧MSM🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 cry about it like they did with John McCain, like Bush was some sort of legendary American hero.

S
Burn in hell, CIA illuminati scum.

Attached: eef72f4d8e50529ff25b31a817bac82d9372910ce9e3d6189b58ddfb74748f08.mp4 (1280x720, 8.01M)

And then there was only five.

Attached: 47183450_321630125338728_7578506554417086464_n.jpg (561x954, 84.91K)

How long before she disappoints me again and releases some statement about how great he was?

Attached: 22A5800D-F526-4954-89F8-806FA50B5ABE.png (220x262, 75.59K)

Wish I could drink to this, maybe next week if my pay is not too late this month.

At this point it's not even a joke, people a decade from now will go "Jimmy Carter is still alive?".

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 12.66K)

you are trying to tell me that carter still hasnt turned into dust?

I kinda want Carter to live just cause sometimes he talks shit that exposes America and it's helpful to quote the former president on some stuff when you argue against liberals

Another funeral that Trump won't be invited to.

OC for (you).

Attached: 7cac858b200f0e038d05bddc505a603c2.jpg (834x439, 45.99K)

He’s being kept alive by the power of Juche.

Attached: D8754659-F3F5-42EA-8192-4027800CB3E2.jpeg (600x400, 89.57K)

George bush served one term so he seems more like a lesser imp in the historical demonology of american presidents.
What is he responsible for, the first gulf war, throwing up on the Japanese PM, raising taxes. He was a certain asshole, but his sperm turned out to be an even bigger one.
He seems mostly forgettable in the grand scheme of things, i dont expect anyone but hardcore political addicts to shit on him.
The bourgeoisie liberals will call him a man of dignity and decorum, He fought in ww2 and they will have a hard on for that as well. The early 90's will be remebered as a more simpler time compared to the ones we live in now. Back when rock stars were addicted to heroin and the CIA sold black people crack.

rest in piss geroge bush 1, owned by ross perot and bill clinton playing the sax.

We’re Animaniacs

The epub of that book is on libgen
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=D046E46FD5AAAAB73509FFB77D67DE91

okay the pros of his death: some other omerialist scum died

cons of his death; we didnt kill him

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (251x201, 90.99K)

*imperialist

Jimmy carter and Henry Kissinger still being alive is so odd. Its like if nixon or JFK were still alive. Just some old cold war era people walking about. Like seeing abarham lincoln or some shit walking around

Attached: saddam song.webm (384x288, 14.41M)

bye bye George HW Baboon

I have a better opinion of Carter than I do most liberals because the guy still does community service even at his current age/health.

They should throw his corpse out of a helicopter like the Argentinian method which Bush sponsored as CIA chief in the mid-1970s.

Him too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

During the American led coalition offensive in the Persian Gulf War, American, Canadian, British and French aircraft and ground forces attacked retreating Iraqi military personnel attempting to leave Kuwait on the night of February 26–27, 1991, resulting in the destruction of hundreds of vehicles and the deaths of many of their occupants. U.S. attacks against the Iraqi columns were actually conducted on two different roads.[1][2] Between 1,400 and 2,000 vehicles were hit or abandoned on the main Highway 80 north of Al Jahra (the "actual" Highway of Death). Several hundred more littered the lesser known Highway 8 to the major southern Iraq military stronghold of Basra.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (330x330, 282.25K)

Parenti looks really buff on this picture. Like he"s about to beat a centrist up or something.

if i was him, i would leave heavon just for doing that too

Attached: saddam5.jpg (236x356 34.79 KB, 15.24K)

< Iraqis enjoyed free medical care and free education. Literacy had reached about 80 percent. University students of both genders received scholarships to study at home and abroad. Most of the economy was state owned. Iraqi ruler Saddam Hussein was pressing for a larger portion of the international oil market.
Why is he defending a commie killer in this way?

"wow i didnt know you could be reactionary and against american imperialism"- every communist group in the middle east before they were hung by the theocrats

jenk with the savage thumbnail

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 2.05.47 AM.png (216x233, 51.95K)

Wasn't the Gulf war justified because Iraq invaded and tried to take over Kuwait first? Wasn't that imperialistic of them?

*ahem*

FUCK BUSH
FUCK NEOCONS
FUCK Zig Forums

Attached: a toast pepe.png (332x332, 147.56K)

*clink* *clink*

I'd like to propose a toast

to John McCain and George H.w. bush, may they fucking burn in hell

and fuck the bourgeois

Attached: clink lefty pepe.jpg (1000x1350, 390.53K)

1:30 in the video

Liberals being liberals

Attached: Shocked.jpg (1785x2073, 911.19K)

This is the kind of guy you will all soon be missing.

Honestly, the left has no reason to shit on the old Bush.
RIP, Georgy~

The answer to the second question is arguably yes; the answer to the first question, no.

The U.S. and Iraq (the former having previously armed the latter for Saddam's war on Iran) were playing footsie prior to the war, and signals were going back and forth. In July 1990, April Glaspie, the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, met with Saddam and Tariq Aziz (the Iraqi V.P.). Saddam said that the U.S. government had shown sympathy to Iraq's claims to the Kuwaiti border. Saddam said:
Glaspie replied:
James Baker was Bush's secretary of state. Glaspie referencing "experience with the colonialists" is referring to the arbitrary borders. Kuwait –a product of British imperialism – was also the privately-held property of the Al-Sabah family.

But mainly this was part of a larger "tilt" towards Iraq at the time that was a popular position in neoconservative circles. In the April 1987 edition of The New Republic, Daniel Pipes – long-term neocon commentator and, funny enough, recent funder of Tommy Robinson protests in Britain – wrote an article called "Back Iraq: It's Time for a U.S. 'Tilt.'" In the article he argued that the U.S. should lean toward Iraq more strongly to contain Iran, the Soviets, Islamic fundamentalists and to protect "the security of Western access to Persian Gulf oil." He also argued that while Iraq posed a threat to "pro-American states in the region – mainly Israel, but also Kuwait and other weak states in the Persian Gulf region … Iraq's allies since 1979 have been those states – Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Morocco – most threatened by revolutionary upheaval, most friendly to the United States, and most open to negotiations with Israel."

Of course, Saddam did take all this "signaling" from the U.S. government through ambassador Glaspie to invade Kuwait and settle this border dispute, which seemed to take the U.S. by surprise. U.S. imperial "divide and rule" diplomacy backfired. George H.W. Bush, infuriated about this (and probably at his own government for screwing this up), sent in the tanks and bombers to "punish" Saddam.

Attached: glaspie.jpg (450x300, 22.7K)

based effortposter

based

Underrated post

He was a good president though

May he be digested in the bowels of Moloch for eternity for the injustice he brought against Serbia.

Press S to spit on his grave: S

Attached: Oj_Alija,_Aljo!.mp4 (480x360, 12.48M)

lol

why didn't kuwaiti people fight for iraq then? and why were so many kuwaiti civilians killed?

It was an invasion and occupation. I'm not defending it, although there were made-up stories used to justify the U.S. counter-invasion such as the fabricated "Nayirah testimony" to the U.S. Congress from a 15-year-old girl who only gave her first name and alleged Iraqi soldiers killed babies in a hospital (she turned out to be the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the U.S., a fact which wouldn't become known until a year after the war was over).

Does anyone have that one pick where Saddam shoots the statue of liberty in the head? It feels appropriate for the occasion

Did you mean this one?

Attached: e4a8473eafd0794cada3b35cdf7b45ac282f0790b54ef5cf17b80d15d36bfea9.png (1279x679, 853.61K)

Booned and basepilled

Oh, I guess it was Stalin. But ye, thanks

Kuwait was slant drilling under the border and adding up Iraqi oil to their reserves. Naturally Iraq decided to invade and tear them a new asshole. The U.S. intervened soon after. Now the real question is whether or not The U.S. told Kuwait to do it deliberately.

There has not been found proof one way or the other about the slant drilling, and iirc kuwait had asked iraq if they wanted to share the oil reserve but they said no

After some googling, there are multiple theories about it.

Not as thrilling as McCain croaking, but good to see nonetheless.

S

This isn't very exciting. He wasn't a particularly notable president. Clinton was pretty much just as bad, if not a little worse, and W. and Trump are both way worse.

It's sad that he died because he was conservative and didn't make fun of retards on tv

Whoops forgot my shitposting flag

twitter.com/georgeisinhell/status/1068739961531322368

Attached: 1227373581722.gif (400x450, 165.51K)

funny thing is that Ancomms are starting to imitate their philosemitism and most neocons are basically Trotskyists of the right.

The comments are gold
Mostly with the retards defending him

The rest was just nerds going

Attached: 2.png (611x94 61.53 KB, 11.9K)

Kissinger doesn't deserve a peaceful, old man's death.

Kissinger's evil, but I don't think his death will bring me much joy because it feels like he's already won. He's probably done more damage to the world than anyone else. And now he's ancient. His death won't be a celebration, but rather a reminder to reflect on how many people were killed, directly or indirectly, by his actions.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01 More than 500,000 people homeless in the United States report.png (796x528, 935.74K)

is Michael Parenti steve bannon?

No, what would make you ask such a question?

my sides didn't have to hurt this way

S

Attached: dc6e8f0d-65e3-44d5-a7ea-ec73932f4282.gif (300x169, 722.37K)

You left out the best thing he always said any bush: "A very cruel feminist once told me that George Bush reminds every woman of her first husband."

it wasn't a serious question, i just watched this Steve Bannon at cambridge union thing the other day and he was on and on about economic nationalism in undeniably left wing terms (although I know it is populist appropriation but still)

So far AOC-chan has not.

And here I was thinking I could exit my hiatus temporarily

Batko please put me in the screenshot.

seriously what is with her crazy eyebrows

trump most likely will die before obama, but surprisingly bush,clinton and trump are all same age

Carter actually kicked off the neoliberal takeover, don't let his compassionate pastor act fool you. He sponsored tax cuts, massive deregulation bills (including finance and oil/natural gas) and oversaw the "Volcker shock" which pushed millions into unemployment and marked the formal beginning of the Neoliberal era. On top of that him and nearly his whole cabinet were members of the ultra-porky Trilateral Commission think tank, I wish I was joking.

Ironically, in a way Reagan can be seen as more of a Keynesian than Carter because of his massive arms buildup fiscal stimulus plan and his willingness to incur budget deficits.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x586, 735.59K)