LOCK HER UP

Theresa May has been found of CONTEMPT OF PARLIAMENT, giving parliament the right to IMPRISON HER IN WESTMINSTER TOWER.

Attached: LockHerUp.png (900x580, 795.83K)

For the record Yes: they technically can do this, No: It has never happened before, No: it isn't going to actually happen.

why not? you brits need to learn how to be fun.

fuckn do it lads

Because we are about to start the marathon to the brexit deal vote. What would it do to lock the PM in Westminster tower for shits and giggles?
This move is more important since the DUP supported it: showing they no longer support the government…

It's a shame that the bongs are under renovation. Otherwise they should have locked her up and tortured her eardrums, while the entire city enjoys the music.

*Their: literally everyone in the cabinet could be put there.

SIX BONG SIX BONG

You lack imagination. The legal precedent is there, which makes it a perfect opportunity to make an example out of someone sufficiently detestable.

Yes it will. May will be locked up and Corbyn will become PM by New Years. Screenshot this

t. liberal

Did you read what I wrote? Contempt of Parliament by a government HAS NEVER OCCURED. This is a fucking precident, a lot of shit may occur (including the fall of May's government) but she isn't going to be locked in big fucking ben.

We got Alan Dershowitz over here lmao
Neck yourself, lib

Bruv I'm british, I know what the fuck I'm talking about: you're just a burger that's read a wiki page and thinks "EBIC LOCK HER UP XDDDD"

Fucking kill yourself holy shit

Ecks dee gill urself!!!11!1!

And? At the very least it'd be fun to meme about on social media or something. It's the kind of shit that gets people on board.

If you never had an argument, you should have just told me….

Alright Stevie Molyneaux.

no he's right. Brits are boring as fuck.

I'm a Brit and I think Corbyn suggesting the cabinet is put in London Tower would be some amazing PMQ trolling.

and also "Westminster tower" isn't a tower that's Big Ben and it's a fucking clock you uncultured swine.

Shitting up what could have been a nice thread here.

What will the Bongs wear for their Gilets Jaune?

Nothing I imagine as we're neck deep in electoralism. The EDL are saying they're gonna start wearing yellow jackets though.

Who knows, but I know what the Krouts will where.

Attached: Prussianhat.jpg (1200x1200, 103.89K)

I mean we don't really have the same kinda thing (all French people have to have a high-viz in their cars.

Thing is this is what the trade unionist counter protesters do…

It's not like the EDL give a shit about the YJ's in any capacity beyond trying to associate themselves with them to seem popular anyway.

Ofc, but it will look weird when everyone at the protest is wearing the same thing (since the police are ALSO in High-viz).

It's health and safety GONE MAD

Oh man I miss the days of "HEAF AND SAFTIE".

Probably because as soon as they cut the health and safety regulations a tenement block burnt down and gangs started throwing acid in peoples' faces.

That is also very true.

They're already in contempt my man. Why not celebrate another first?

Because she's a goner anyways, what would be the point?

it would be funny?

It would be symbolic

U u u u

Parliament isn’t a workers council. It doesn’t count unless we hang her.