Why can’t people realize that humanity was a mistake?

Why can’t people realize that humanity was a mistake?
Why do they think they have more right to life than all the diverse and beautiful life forms on Earth that don’t actively destroy this planet’s fragile nature? This is the only spot in the universe with life as we know it and we treat it like a dump.

Attached: 94398E8E-9163-40A2-937B-50A67052B792.jpeg (1350x600, 201.79K)

Because we haven't reach communism yet, once everybody has cybernetic bodies all the nonsenses will wither away

You're barking up the wrong tree comrade.

Anyway, it is not our destiny to ruin our planet. Our destiny lies among the stars.

Attached: soviet-space-program-propaganda-poster-34-small.jpg (550x1109, 159.63K)

Fucking bacteria almost wiped out life once by making too much oxygen. Mass extinctions happen a lot and the only reason we see "us" as different is because we have gigantic fucking egos and believe ourselves to be separate from nature as well as the fact that we have extreme short term vision and think what we know as "normal" has always been this way.

Also fuck you and your misanthropic shit and your idolisation of other animals as noble savages.

Just to piss you off I would rather treat it like a dump and kill 99.99% of all animal species rather than stay on this rock in the dirt and spend my days fighting bears and other humans because we cant make condoms and then die of a splinter infection.

Ya OP. Why can't people do that?

Actually that's precisely what it won't. Yes please preserve OP in a cybernetic body for all time.

Attached: 1543249019789.jpg (400x400 70.68 KB, 99.91K)

To conclude:
I would rather live in a cyberpunk dystopia than as a hunter gatherer. At least in a cyberpunk dystopia there is a way to grow beyond that shit.

Enjoy your planet of subdivisions, nigger. Keep convincing yourself humanity isn’t increasingly incarcerating itself and that you do all sorts of wonderful things that excuse making the air unbreathable and the drinking water flammable.

Attached: 87929D65-D281-4662-ABE1-C08E932FCCE8.jpeg (636x382, 33.07K)

Too bad a cyberpunk dystopia IS A FUCKING FANTASY, STUPID FAGGOT JAJAJA OMFG

Space niggers don’t deserve oxygen.

Ah yes modern society is much more divided and worse than the thousands upon thousands of warring kingdoms and clans of the past with a nice ol deathrate of fucking 50+% of the population.

I never said civilization was a mistake, you daft nigger, I said HUMANITY was a mistake.

we're living in it already, you just don't notice because the sky is still clear and there are no pretty neon lights.

I would rather be alive than dead, thank you.

Does anyone else find it ironic that misanthropes still feel like making these pitiful threads to get the approval of people they don't know?

Misanthropy is the ultimate redpill. If you don’t like it, don’t entertain it.

I guess even they cannot escape the human condition.
Well, apart from you know.

Attached: The noose song.mp4 (1280x720, 6.47M)

Have you never looked up into the night sky nigger?

10 bucks he is an urbanite and can see a whole of 5 stars on a clear night.

Imagine looking at a starry night from Earth and thinking “fuck this bullshit, I want to travel 100,000 lightyears away from the only environment hospitable for me”.

this post was made by anprim gang

Damn right.

Who knows who I might find out there.

Attached: XCOM Enemy Within.jpg (970x546, 185.76K)

Wew, sure is fascist adventurist in here.

Fuck you atmosphere, I want to breathe in fucking nebula then die.

Fuck off
Outer space is to be defended at all costs against human imperialism

Space exploration is highly overrated. How about just stop this planet from being a shooting range for comets, meteors, and asteroids? I would go as far as mining asteroids but the idea of terraforming and colonizing Mars is legit retarded.

space nigger best nigger

Attached: eee.jpg (962x759 174.15 KB, 217.82K)

I like the idea of leaving earth, if it includes the problems on earth first. Sadly, the most likely case is we will probably need to leave at some point in an emergency pod, while this planet rots away. In other words, i'm okay with space travel as long as people aren't so fucking cynical and wish everything living here to die while we climb to the stars.

*solving the problems on earth first