It seems like porky must be getting scared of this succdem. This is some serious mask slippage here...

It seems like porky must be getting scared of this succdem. This is some serious mask slippage here, how can Zig Forums pretend that media doesn't pander to them anymore? Since most of youtube caters towards rightwing material along with a good chunk of internet journalism being made by people backed by Koch money.

Attached: DuET03IX4AAVTXi.jpg (829x1200, 102.94K)

They didn't really use that picture, right? That's what some right-winger edited onto it.

Why does this threaten you, is there something wrong with her being Jewish?

yea, I was just about to comment that media running after meaningless headlines is not always some fucking dogwhistle…

…but that picture… fucking hell

oh look guys, I found another Zig Forumsfag

Attached: 1507824219_noot noot knock.png (500x747, 99.35K)

She isn't Jewish. One of her ancestors was at some point. It's meaningless, just a fun factoid to bring up when reaching out to the Jewish community.

Why are you offended about AOC being Jewish? Is it a bad thing?

Well it's like what Zizek said about ideology, right? In order for an ideology to function, its own subject can't take it seriously. And every system contains within it its own transgression – something which is an offense to the "formal" law – that must remain hidden. And identifying with the transgression, far from being subversive, is the ultimate form of conformism; but it must be remain unspoken.

What the Washington Post accidentally did, is precisely bringing to the light of the day this inherent transgression, which, precisely, in order for the system to reproduce itself, must remain hidden.

Attached: laibach_2.jpg (236x353, 12.13K)

She said she descended from spanish jews fleeing the inquisition which is both probably untrue and would be irrelevant even by the strictest Third Reich metrics. That said, someone clearly had fun with that picture's juxtaposition

Looks like some Elizabeth Warren tier pretending you're descended from an ethnic group

That's pretty much it

you guys want to see something cool about AOC?

Attached: aoc3.jpg (1024x1024 23.47 KB, 184.44K)

Tf is that?

AOC’s tiddies

Zig Forums is facing a real corundum in that it doesn't what Latins in politics but the rise of Latins in politics has led to a corresponding rise in big titties in politics

quite a pickle

looks like AOC is copying Julia Salazar

how did you find those?

Except Indians are cool. All Americans pretend to be part Indian.

Who makes up shit about being Jewish?

It's gonna be a nice 2019

She's literally everything I dream of. Well except her being a hardly left of anything socdem. But my love could radicalize her.

This is frustrating, I need to workout, have a drink, a smoke, a fap and some food.

Yeah except white people pretending to be part native is an American classic, and so now natives hate her for it. And then to prove she really has ancestry she got tested, but with the way native tribal politics works this made them hate her MORE because all she proved is that one of her ancestors raped a native woman at some point in her family tree.

Really? They hate her because she's a bastard?

Er, I think it's more that as a white person her claim to ancestral fame is having a rapist in the family tree.

It has more to do with the fact that tons of native women were kidnapped and raped and forced to bear children who would then be raised as white European language speaking protestants. Her ancestry is a legacy of colonialism. And then she used that ancestry to try and get benefits, and when called out on it, doubled down. They hate her so much.

Well, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez also has european ancestry as she recently revealed at the yulefest celebrations.

Oh! Also, the fact that she admitted she got a DNA test shows she never bothered to learn about the tribal politics surrounding this issue. She has zero consideration of what native people actually think and they all know it. She just wanted to score a win against bad cheeto man.

In my tribe there is a saying: "Who are your people?". What they are asking is "What community do you participate in?" or "Who claims you?". The idea that DNA makes someone Native American is looked down on in tribal politics. I would go as far as to say that the majority of families that have been here for hundreds of years have Native DNA. If just having the right kind of DNA was enough, a significant chunk of the US population would be able to join a tribe.
We constantly get people coming in from states where my tribe never really had a presence asking for applications and assistance in joining. Most of the time these people are telling the truth about their ancestry, but their family hasn't participated in the tribal community for dozens or even hundreds of years. They cant answer basic questions about our culture and our past and become really irate and defensive when they learn that they've been denied tribal citizenship.

Attached: Homecoming2013_137.jpg (4719x3146, 3.52M)

This is literally me.

I'm enjoying that free healthcare though.

Attached: 1538081987900.jpg (3827x1661, 913.93K)

Do what you have to do man. I'd be lost without that healthcare myself.
To anyone who plans on going this route: Research the tribe your family has connections to. Read books written by people from that tribe. Figure out the important dates, events, people, etc and remember them the best you can. Many people show up to the tribal office and don't know anything. Its like showing up to a test you didn't study for. Doing that research makes it relatively easy to slip back into the fold.

I can't tell if she's hot, hideous, or just looks psychotic.

she's hotter in video than photo imo

It's idpol pandering and anti-universalist.

it's kind of a shitty photo. Weird lighting and tensed facial muscles result in unusual features.

Attached: smug.png (340x271, 110.35K)

A lot of Jews fled to the Spanish colonies. It wouldn't mean shit.

Is that your fetish?

Da fuck are you talking about?

If Elizabeth Warren is a native American then she IS Jewish.

Like Khazar Jews that went to Europe and co-mingled their blood with a slightly semitic Ashkenazi Jews but still proclaim themselves REAL Jews.

MADE BY MORMON GANG

It is. The fact that it needs to be mentioned is proof enough that she and others actually think it matters.

Is there anything she *can't* do? She's a
God damn, the Force is female!

It's pretty fair to say that just about every European outside of Scandinavia and the British Islands has some Jewish ancestry. Not because they were particularly numerous – or promiscuous – but by simple probability. You know how those 20-questions games manage to get scarily good guesses with way fewer than 20 questions? The magic of binary tree structures. It just so happens that a family tree is an "upside-down" version of it. The farther back into generations you go, the higher the likelihood of finding a specific group member.

Gonna need source on that screencap.

Real butterface tho.

no, she's a qt

they seem to be…ample

Attached: be3.png (600x700, 142.78K)

Ugggh I want AOC to step on my face so bad

Come on now.