When I was in school...

When I was in school, I noticed that popular and attractive kids were way more racist than the average or unattractive kids.

First of all, normal things like they dated their own race while the ugly kids mutted up. They had 97% white friends while the ugly kids were diverse friend groups. And the couple friends who the 'popular' kids had that weren't white were like 70% white by genes but then some mix that basically made them look and sound and act white. (And don't take this as a pro-mutt message. 99% of the mutts in the school were ugly and un-social.)

But more details…
One of the most popular/pretty blonde girls in high school said she "looked nigger" when she got a suntan.
One of the super popular guys was asked how to pronounce his name and if it was pronounced a certain way (and it wasn't pronounced that way), and he said "fuck no I'm not a nigger" (His name was stefan if you're wondering)
Neither of them were even trying to be funny they just said it.

With the "hot people," there were a lot of incidences of casual racism and acting like whites were superior. But the average or ugly kids at school were all "omg don't be racist, we're all the same." The media tries to make it look like racist white people are all fat and crumbly but it seems like it's literally the opposite in real life.
Does this mean Zig Forums is a collection of ugly weirdos, and if so, what do we do?

Attached: wpdww.jpg (790x852, 561.42K)

you faggots wish I was ugly. I liked it better when your types were just playing WoW and D&D all day.

Put me in the screencap

I’ve noticed the exact opposite and have also noticed that every Zig Forumsyp who snaps and kills people is an ugly mongrel

Well empirically more attractive people vote more right wing so do you agree with that?

more attractive people also live on there on their nanny's diets.

Another case of Zig Forumsyps projecting their insecurity on others
Reminder that you will never be white or have anything European inside your McDonalds infested blood

I’m like 99% sure I’m talking to that Adolf Stalin schizo based on your posting style – a pathetic man who looks and sounds like an abomination

Also

Antiatraktiv Aktion now

Personal attacks aren't arguments my comrades

I'm not gonna "argue" when I'm objectively more attractive than any Zig Forumsyp I've ever met.

Remember this is the man who made this thread

Attached: 9C304E7D-58B9-4912-9CE2-032A4BA0D5B4.jpeg (1242x648, 92.85K)

Even if you are attractive you could be an outlier. EZ

Just go back to your mongrel containment board

Yeah that's what I thought. Him and Jim profit are really shitting up this board.

but does it matter? I've never met a leftist I'd politically support that wasn't athletic back in high school.
ugly people are fucking overemotional user. it's annoying.

Zig Forums has been completely subverted too

It hasn't been subverted it's been superverted when BO basically force emigrated 1200 IPs

I can’t think of one open racist I’ve met IRL who wasn’t fat, weird or ugly. Now fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, fucker

If equality is just ugly people wanting a social order where they would be valued then it's not very moral, is it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (360x360, 126.04K)

Nobody mentioned communism

then this thread doesn't have a place on this board