How time do you spend on Zig Forums and other leftwing online spaces...

How time do you spend on Zig Forums and other leftwing online spaces? I stopped posting and lurking pretty much completely about two months ago and it was a good decision. Being extremely online is bad for your mental health.

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-085152.jpg (1080x2160, 975.6K)

how much time*

Too much time.
I fucking wish I had some lefty m8s irl that aren't red libs
also not fucking trotskyites

How did your pull yourself away? I waste so much time here

Used "cold turkey" to block Zig Forums on my computer and uninstalled the app I was using to browse Zig Forums on my phone. Only way I can access this site now and post is through the browser on my phone, which is shitty enough so that after a while you don't bother.

I didn't "quit" completely, though. Obviously I'm posting right now and I checked the DOW thread when the stock market was plunging, and the yellow vests thread a couple of times. I used to sit around with like 10 threads open, posting and lurking for hours whenever I didn't have something important to do. If I go on Zig Forums at all now it's maybe once or twice per week, for 10 or 15 minutes, that's it.

You are an inspiration. I’m leaving.

What else is there to do?

I checked out the unofficial leftypol discord the other day and it was full of zero theory teenagers rehashing their sub-Wikipedia level understandings of various sectarian squabbles.

masturbate, walk around your house, watch media

None of those are going to erase the existential chasm of depression either, who gives a shit. 2019 is gonna be even worse than last year.

left international discord was pretty alright despite the succdems (they can at least make honest arguments).
unfortunately I left it and haven’t been able to find a working invite link since.

I've only been addicted to three sites in my entire life, reddit, 4chan and Zig Forums. At some point i realized how much karma affected my behaviour online, i never really posted or post on social media, i only use facebook and instagram to masturbate to some old friends photos. I visit 4chan from time to time, mostly go to /qa/, it's comfy, i was pretty addicted for 3 months to the cyoa threads on /tg/, all hobbies i take i eventually get depressed out of realizing i have no life outside. Finally i used Zig Forums only to masturbate too until i found this board.

I tried this a couple of years ago. It doesn't work, you'll be back on chans in no time.

Strap in for a wild ride

Attached: IMG_20181231_122505.jpg (1887x2101 165.47 KB, 236.8K)

I spend my time looking for white shitlord nazis to doxx and report to their employer and family to hopefully ruin their life on twitter and facebook basically full time.

2018 probably got more enjoyment out of being shit than I would have if it was good, so whatever. The total amount of happiness increased.

Attached: 1448551673963.png (1328x700, 583.02K)

Remember that every moment you are posting memes and constantly refreshing the catalog you could be learning something

you will not trick me with your mind control shit CIA i'm leaving Zig Forums

Okay dad

Learning things just makes you more unhappy, imagine if we didn't know about leftism and environmental destruction? How happy could we be if we believed the neoliberal bullshit about how great life is and things can only get better? Knowledge is a curse that we as leftists must pass on to others in the form of class consciousness.

i was happier even when i knew about climate change, it was class inequality that really broke me tbh, that and all the failed projects all around the world to establish communism.

i wish i saved the screencap

?

Attached: _vhjEx1T1WvSmJLY9SLd6sruBoVFTUXtRaU-msLnWC4.png (632x668, 93.55K)

Thanks that's the one!

I don't know why people think it's better to tell people to essentially type them a book, rather than telling them to read one. Eventually you reach a point in discussion, where it's better to just recommend reading material because to explain a concept like dialectical materialism or the mechanics of the labor theory of value adequately would require more than several pages to do it justice.
It's never made sense to me.

read books

You know what could be even fucking better for my mental health? Being able to move out and be financially independent.

Yeah, but you wouldve found something else to rack your brain. Like not paying rent on time.

I would not feel like a complete failure all the time, I would have peace and quiet from my parents (particularly my alcoholic father), I could go to the doctor for the first time in 8 years and I could allow myself to go after girls again.

Also I'm 32.

I heard that server is full of cryptos.

I agree. I try to stay away from online stuff.

same

well they let me in

Heh im 29, and live with my mom. Know how you feel. But be carefull tho, the cost of living is absurdly high.

I'm 40, female presenting as male and living with my mom. I spend most of my time lurking on Zig Forums and jpost.

what does that mean?

They let literally everyone in, the whole thing is Bat'ko's stupid Twitter/fedbook club. The thing is so unregulated that they even let in a bunch of Zig Forumsyps one time and gave them mod positions. All the "cringe" screencaps of people posting photos of themselves come from there and it's filled mostly with people who never post here but want in on the "cool leftypol club".

I have never used discord, am i gud

What do you mean?

Yes. Discord is the destroyer of boards and the ruiner of generals. It also mines your data.

There's no better discords out there huh? I kinda wanted to make connections with other communists, especially in the US/North America as I have no like-minded friends.

Anyone can add me as long as you're a genuine communist so no marksucs or reformists. über#6588

Pardon?