Glass ceiling

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Glass ceiling: SHATTERED! MacKenzie Bezos set to become world's richest woman

Washington state, where the Bezoses live, is a community property state, meaning any wealth made during their marriage could be split equally between the two.

A divorce could reshape the global wealth ranking. If the couple split their fortune equally, it could leave MacKenzie, 48, with $69 billion, making her the world’s richest woman.

cnbc.com/2019/01/09/how-much-could-mackenzie-bezos-get-in-a-divorce.html
businessinsider.com/best-states-to-get-divorced-in-if-your-spouse-is-much-richer-than-you-2016-11
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/jeff-and-mackenzie-bezos-are-getting-a-divorce-after-25-years

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (715.64 KB, 2000x1495)

All urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/09/how-much-could-mackenzie-bezos-get-in-a-divorce.html
businessinsider.com/best-states-to-get-divorced-in-if-your-spouse-is-much-richer-than-you-2016-11
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/jeff-and-mackenzie-bezos-are-getting-a-divorce-after-25-years
archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Sorry sweaty but intersectionalism dictates that now women, gays and lesbians are oppressive.

It's all about the queers and minorities now.

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

I know sometimes it's just an unflattering photograph but don't Bezos' eyes look somehow deranged or warped? No way he's a human.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

lol
I wonder if he'll be rich enough to escape that
I mean, millionaires swap wives pretty easily

Attached: 666.jpg (7.47 KB, 250x250)

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

With that much money, why can't he buy some 11/10 wife?

if you're going to be an inhuman bougie, you might as well reap the fruits of your exploitation.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

hahahahah get fucked bezshit

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

he married her 25 years ago apparently so he couldn't have known his shitty book website would have turned into a global imperium back then hence no prenup

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE BOURGEOISIE

Christopher White
Christopher White

Oh lmao, now it makes sense. Glad to see this fucker get fleeced, but at his level of wealth it's basically monopoly money anyway.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

I do law in Germany and I imagine family law is similarly retarded in the States. Modern German family and divorce law is an absolute joke and even the liberal law professors are highly critical. The DDR did family law right, best family law system I have come across in my studies.

So friendly reminder that the DDR had the most based family law system

Friendly sage for slightly off-topic post

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

50 billion dollars!!!

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Don’t just drop in and remind us. Tell us uneducated Westerners and poorworlders about it

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Bezos loses half his wealth, suddenly comes out as a bitter MGTOW

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Can't go bald, if you are already bald.

Attached: Wise-black--man.jpg (29.1 KB, 556x312)

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Definitely a lizard in a rubber suit. Zucc in the other hand is a sophisticated robot piloted remotely by grey aliens.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Alright, Zig Forums, I have an idea!
Get one of our, like, three qt's here to marry a billionaire
Get a divorce, taking half his wealth
Use the alimony to fund left-wing movements and establish world-wide communism by 2030

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

I can't decide If I'd rather see Bezos fucked out of $69 billion dollars or see his worthless leech of a wife think she's going to get half of his plunder and walk away with fuck all.

Either way, they both deserve to be arrested and hanged, but I love seeing them fuck each other over in the interim time.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Congrats MaxKenzie, you became the richest woman by banging jeff bezos.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

lumpenwhores will never purposely do anything useful

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

this is a woman worth throwing away 70 billion dollars for?

Attached: evil.jpg (25.43 KB, 474x355)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Is that his new wife?

David Thompson
David Thompson

establishing world-wide communism with $69 billion

USSR had a GDP of $2.6 trillion in 1990.

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Alright, we might have to repeat it a few times.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

Nah, that's an old picture of his current wife.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Imagine how fucking awful a person you have to be to be one of the richest people on Earth and still not able to keep a relationship together. This woman decided she'd rather walk away than be a living god of wealth.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

TFW even God-Emperor Trump has somewhat OK relationship with his whores and daughters

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

This woman decided she'd rather walk away than be a living god of wealth
No, she decided to get $69 billion for free.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

It's still a considerable raw loss of wealth a status.

Carter Green
Carter Green

I see she got some work done.

Being rich makes you a sociopath, its proven science, peoples brain get damaged and they lose the ability to empathise.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

even God-Emperor Trump has somewhat OK relationship with his whores

this is jeff bezos' first ex-wife and legal affair involving a woman

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Not really. With that much money, the actual numbers don't even matter. Whether you have $69 billion for yourself or twice that shared with your lizard husband it makes no difference. It's still vastly more money than anyone could possibly use.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

It's pretty depressing to think of the injustice wreaked on the earth, and then these 2 faggots who've lucked into infinite wealth through the blind whims of fortune.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

The numbers always matter, but even if you ignore them the social status that comes from being Jeff Bezos's wife is gone. It's a toss up as to whether he was an asexual sociopath or an abusive psychopath, but the fact that she left despite how much materially better it would be for her to stay is telling.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

and then these 2 faggots who've lucked into infinite wealth through the blind whims of fortune
You're wrong on one front: They didn't simply get that wealth because of blind fortune - they didn't win some lottery - they got it precisely because of these injustices around the world, by participating in them and intensifying them. They got that wealth through exploiting their workers, subjecting them to terrible conditions, profiting off their sweat and blood while leaving them with a pittance. The injustice isn't that they have wealth and we don't, or that they have privilege and we don't, the injustice is that they got that wealth at our expense, through our work, and that as they grow richer we only grow poorer.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Having a business that turns out this well, has the same probability as playing the lottery pretty much.
The dot com bubble happened cause everyone wanted to be a Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos, but in the end there is only 1 Jeff Bezos and 1 Bill Gates, cause late stage capitalism moves towards monopolization whenever it can.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Having a business that turns out this well, has the same probability as playing the lottery pretty much
Of course, but simply saying that it is blind luck ignores the broader picture of how it is possible for one person to get that much money in the first place. If he had simply won some magic lottery then it wouldn't be as bad. This is mostly just me being a pedant, and you probably know all this already, but I see a lot of people framing the issue in this way and it annoys me, because by framing it simply as haves and have-nots and someone lucking out into wealth and fortune, you miss the underlying truth which is far more damning.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

== Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night ==

Attached: d94283bd2e6783f577b71f2e5711a59e40c1554441cbe7e4a62161515ef1c454.jpg (667.88 KB, 2000x1495)

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

God, I still can't get over how much Bezos looks like the vulture from spider-man

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

this tbh, it could serve for our edification instead of just pointing and laughing at Porky Supreme

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

that's legit his face

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (205.19 KB, 360x467)

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

It's like his face was poorly photoshopped onto someone's head, but I guess that's just how he looks.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

Ave, true to Caesar.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

But did she take the fucking kids tho?

Attached: gfsdfsafd.png (298.47 KB, 589x623)

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

CUT MY WEALTH INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FIRST DIVORCE
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING

Attached: Dwe5f-DXgAAq7Wn.jpg-large.jpg (78.29 KB, 1206x1000)

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

BEZOS CAUGHT CHEATING: ALIMONY RAPE SOON
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos ‘has been seeing’ former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez
Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos has been secretly having a relationship with Lauren Sanchez, a former TV anchor and the glamorous wife of Hollywood talent mogul Patrick Whitesell. The world’s richest man Bezos just announced his divorce from wife of 25 years MacKenzie, but Page Six can exclusively reveal he has secretly been seeing Sanchez, a former anchor of Fox’s “Good Day LA.”

Sources said that Bezos, 54, and Sanchez, 49, – who also works as a helicopter pilot – got to know each other through her WME/IMG husband Whitesell, one of Hollywood’s most powerful men and agent to stars including Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Kevin Costner, Hugh Jackman, plus a host of other A-listers Patrick, Lauren and Jeff were even pictured together at a 2016 event for the movie “Manchester By The Sea,” which starred another of Patrick’s clients, Michelle Williams. But sources say Lauren became closer to Bezos after she separated with Whitesell in the fall. Meanwhile Bezos revealed on Wednesday that he and his wife have been going through a “trial separation.”

A exclusive source told Page Six “Patrick and Lauren have socialized with Jeff Bezos and his wife for a few years, because both (now former) couples have houses in Seattle. “Then Lauren was hired to work on one of Bezos’ projects, ‘Blue Origin’, a space launch company, as a helicopter pilot. She has been shooting aerial shots for Bezos. “Patrick and Lauren Sanchez have been separated for a while. Their marriage has been off and on for a while, and they tried hard to fix things, but in the fall they officially separated. She had told Patrick that she has been recently seeing Jeff Bezos.”

Sanchez and Whitesell wed in 2005 and have two young children. She also has a teenage son Nikko, from her first marriage, to former NFLer Tony Gonzalez. They have not yet formally filed for divorce. Lauren, a former co-host on Fox 11’s “Good Day LA,” has been a guest host on ABC’s “The View” and “Extra.” She was also the original host of Fox’s “So You Think You Can Dance.” She also runs a company called Black Ops Aviation, which specializes in shooting aerial shots for TV shows, movies and commercials.

On Wednesday Bezos, who has an estimated worth of $137.4 billion according to Forbes, tweeted, “We want to make people aware of a development in our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends.” He continued: “We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other. If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again.”

A second source told us of Bezos and his wife, “They haven’t been seen together at any big events together in a long time. He always seems to attend alone.” It is believed Bezos made the divorce announcement on Wednesday believing that photos of himself and Sanchez could soon be made public.

Bezos, Sanchez and Amazon did not yet respond to requests for comment.

archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.5 MB, 1335x890)

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

Bourgeoisie marriage turns out to be an purely economically based arrangement which itself leads to eventual infidelity, ethical decay, and financial prostitution
Really makes you :think:

Attached: OriginOfFamily-1884.jpg (2.05 MB, 1320x1869)

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Why should I care that he's losing a gorillion dollars? Half his wealth, and he can still buy and sell us all a billion times over.

Good for her, anyway. If you are gonna be a porky, do it right.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

I disagree, Zucc is the lizard duo to his highly lizard shaped eyes and head. But Bezos is an entirely new species of alien.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

woman gets rich from being married to a rich man
hooray feminism

Attached: 1435294617279-v.jpg (198.91 KB, 500x500)

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

I was thinking 'even more creepy Kevin Spacey'

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (293.6 KB, 363x542)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (312.57 KB, 491x291)

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Man gets rich from exploiting workers

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Literally no one is saying this

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit