Glass ceiling: SHATTERED! MacKenzie Bezos set to become world's richest woman

Glass ceiling: SHATTERED! MacKenzie Bezos set to become world's richest woman

cnbc.com/2019/01/09/how-much-could-mackenzie-bezos-get-in-a-divorce.html
businessinsider.com/best-states-to-get-divorced-in-if-your-spouse-is-much-richer-than-you-2016-11
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/jeff-and-mackenzie-bezos-are-getting-a-divorce-after-25-years

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (2000x1495, 715.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry sweaty but intersectionalism dictates that now women, gays and lesbians are oppressive.

It's all about the queers and minorities now.

I know sometimes it's just an unflattering photograph but don't Bezos' eyes look somehow deranged or warped? No way he's a human.

lol
I wonder if he'll be rich enough to escape that
I mean, millionaires swap wives pretty easily

Attached: 666.jpg (250x250, 7.47K)

With that much money, why can't he buy some 11/10 wife?

if you're going to be an inhuman bougie, you might as well reap the fruits of your exploitation.

hahahahah get fucked bezshit

he married her 25 years ago apparently so he couldn't have known his shitty book website would have turned into a global imperium back then hence no prenup

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE BOURGEOISIE

Oh lmao, now it makes sense. Glad to see this fucker get fleeced, but at his level of wealth it's basically monopoly money anyway.

I do law in Germany and I imagine family law is similarly retarded in the States. Modern German family and divorce law is an absolute joke and even the liberal law professors are highly critical. The DDR did family law right, best family law system I have come across in my studies.

So friendly reminder that the DDR had the most based family law system

Friendly sage for slightly off-topic post

Don’t just drop in and remind us. Tell us uneducated Westerners and poorworlders about it

Can't go bald, if you are already bald.

Attached: Wise black man.jpg (556x312, 29.1K)

Definitely a lizard in a rubber suit. Zucc in the other hand is a sophisticated robot piloted remotely by grey aliens.

Alright, Zig Forums, I have an idea!

I can't decide If I'd rather see Bezos fucked out of $69 billion dollars or see his worthless leech of a wife think she's going to get half of his plunder and walk away with fuck all.

Either way, they both deserve to be arrested and hanged, but I love seeing them fuck each other over in the interim time.

Congrats MaxKenzie, you became the richest woman by banging jeff bezos.

lumpenwhores will never purposely do anything useful

this is a woman worth throwing away 70 billion dollars for?

Attached: evil.jpg (474x355, 25.43K)

Is that his new wife?

USSR had a GDP of $2.6 trillion in 1990.

Alright, we might have to repeat it a few times.

Nah, that's an old picture of his current wife.

Imagine how fucking awful a person you have to be to be one of the richest people on Earth and still not able to keep a relationship together. This woman decided she'd rather walk away than be a living god of wealth.

TFW even God-Emperor Trump has somewhat OK relationship with his whores and daughters

No, she decided to get $69 billion for free.

It's still a considerable raw loss of wealth a status.

I see she got some work done.

Being rich makes you a sociopath, its proven science, peoples brain get damaged and they lose the ability to empathise.

this is jeff bezos' first ex-wife and legal affair involving a woman

Not really. With that much money, the actual numbers don't even matter. Whether you have $69 billion for yourself or twice that shared with your lizard husband it makes no difference. It's still vastly more money than anyone could possibly use.

It's pretty depressing to think of the injustice wreaked on the earth, and then these 2 faggots who've lucked into infinite wealth through the blind whims of fortune.

The numbers always matter, but even if you ignore them the social status that comes from being Jeff Bezos's wife is gone. It's a toss up as to whether he was an asexual sociopath or an abusive psychopath, but the fact that she left despite how much materially better it would be for her to stay is telling.

You're wrong on one front: They didn't simply get that wealth because of blind fortune - they didn't win some lottery - they got it precisely because of these injustices around the world, by participating in them and intensifying them. They got that wealth through exploiting their workers, subjecting them to terrible conditions, profiting off their sweat and blood while leaving them with a pittance. The injustice isn't that they have wealth and we don't, or that they have privilege and we don't, the injustice is that they got that wealth at our expense, through our work, and that as they grow richer we only grow poorer.

Having a business that turns out this well, has the same probability as playing the lottery pretty much.
The dot com bubble happened cause everyone wanted to be a Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos, but in the end there is only 1 Jeff Bezos and 1 Bill Gates, cause late stage capitalism moves towards monopolization whenever it can.

Of course, but simply saying that it is blind luck ignores the broader picture of how it is possible for one person to get that much money in the first place. If he had simply won some magic lottery then it wouldn't be as bad. This is mostly just me being a pedant, and you probably know all this already, but I see a lot of people framing the issue in this way and it annoys me, because by framing it simply as haves and have-nots and someone lucking out into wealth and fortune, you miss the underlying truth which is far more damning.

== Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night ==

Attached: d94283bd2e6783f577b71f2e5711a59e40c1554441cbe7e4a62161515ef1c454.jpg (2000x1495, 667.88K)

God, I still can't get over how much Bezos looks like the vulture from spider-man

this tbh, it could serve for our edification instead of just pointing and laughing at Porky Supreme

that's legit his face

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (360x467, 205.19K)

It's like his face was poorly photoshopped onto someone's head, but I guess that's just how he looks.

Ave, true to Caesar.

But did she take the fucking kids tho?

Attached: gfsdfsafd.png (589x623, 298.47K)

CUT MY WEALTH INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY FIRST DIVORCE
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM BLEEDING

Attached: Dwe5f-DXgAAq7Wn.jpg large.jpg (1206x1000, 78.29K)

BEZOS CAUGHT CHEATING: ALIMONY RAPE SOON
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos ‘has been seeing’ former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez

archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1335x890, 1.5M)

Really makes you :think:

Attached: OriginOfFamily-1884.jpg (1320x1869, 2.05M)

Why should I care that he's losing a gorillion dollars? Half his wealth, and he can still buy and sell us all a billion times over.

Good for her, anyway. If you are gonna be a porky, do it right.

I disagree, Zucc is the lizard duo to his highly lizard shaped eyes and head. But Bezos is an entirely new species of alien.

Attached: 1435294617279-v.jpg (500x500, 198.91K)

I was thinking 'even more creepy Kevin Spacey'

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (363x542 312.57 KB, 293.6K)

Literally no one is saying this