Zig Forums here

cointelegraph.com/news/frances-yellow-vests-plan-bank-run-to-scare-state-without-violence
rt.com/news/448426-yellow-vests-financial-bank-protest
Zig Forums here
Okay you absolute faggots listen up, this is the moment were destiny decides wether you actually support the proletariat or are a dick sucking bourgoise apologist
The Yellow Vests are planning a bank run, they will withdraw all their funds from the banks to make them crackdown on withdrawals therefore making people wake up to the situation

If you are a true revolutionaire this is the chance to hurt the ( ( ( capitalists ) ) ) you hate soo much

Attached: vive la france.jpg (1024x600 255.39 KB, 328.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12657081.html#12657837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spread the news and if you are a frenchbro with a bone to pick with international finance, this is where you can hurt them

We’ve supported the Yellow Vests from the beginning user, we have a cyclical on them for a reason.

then why were you calling them the french equivalent of white trash rednecks at the start?

Withdraw your funds and help destroy capitalism in France

Because you get your information on leftist takes from retarded American liberals on reddit and twitter.

Cmom /trannypol/ prove me that you are not just larpers when it comes to destroying capitalism

All the French posters have probably already withdrawn their money.

They are not. Antifa are breaking the unity of the movement and start punching nationalists, because nationalist workers are clearly more important target than capitalism.

Foot soldiers of Porky.

I am a child off two white parents and have a girlfriend.

Check the catalog.
Also
Daily reminder that all the BAZED tards worshipped on Zig Forums are pro-austerity, pro-finance and/or pro-Israel (Orban, Trump, Bolsanaro, LePen, Wilders, AfD, Law & Justice Party, Putin, etc.)

Attached: bceb29906c0609aa88c4175b7bcdb3b4e9d5e90cd8ee2f762d83c03e148bbf2a.jpg (608x402, 41.87K)

at last you admit antifa are just dick suckers to Goldman Sachs and these international financers

Yes let's let the faggots that ruin everything run around with white pride flags unconfronted. Retarded little pussy.

Yeah no idea what the Trump loving Mommy May fags on Zig Forums are doing supporting overthrowing the government because they hate austerity. They're brainlet Americans who think literally anything that happens is because of immigrants though so it's to be expected.

>pro finance 8ch.net/pol/res/12657081.html#12657837

whatever nationalist supports capitalism is a retard with an Autism Level equivalent to that of room temperature

Attached: money kills culture.jpg (1000x1500, 623.72K)

I knew it, you dont focus in the pressing issue you just focus on who is giving it

This is the only chance you have on attacking those you hate and you wont do it just because WN, Zig Forums and fascists are also on board with this?

I see you've completely dodged the part where I pointed out that they're getting attacked for waving their dumbass white pride flags around.
If they're not attacked first they'll later attack leftists and anyone not white. It's pretty simple.

They're majority left wing you whiny cuck.

I didnt say they were mayority this or that you stupid brainlet, Im just saying you wont do something that can help your cause just to spite teh natzeees

Nigger you've got delusions of grandeur.

"No"

Why would leftist defend banks? This is the most far left thing the whole movement has come up with.

its not far left its rational, even the far right and turd positionists know that the rule of money is the only one that matters, if we do this right we will both win this
it will be like the Russian revolt on 1993 were communists and nationalists tried to overthrow Yeltsin

The only parties that still support the GJ are left wing, I don't know why you think you're getting us on board here. The real oddity is that Zig Forums don't want them shot.

we do, and its because we thought you might have a golden opportunity to hit the finance system were it hurts them the most, once thats over the money will be the least of the ( ( ( banker's ) ) ) worries

You do realize that the far-right have dominated anti-system domestic terrorism for the past 40 years or so right?

Attached: tim.jpg (288x351, 67.43K)

In America. This is a thread about Europe.

and btw civil unrest isn't domestic terrorism you absolute burger.

If I was French I would, but I'm not.

you can still do something, spread the news to leftist circles you know and also spread this to french media if you know french
lets crash this system with no survivors and make the 1993 Supreme Soviet and nationalists proud

"""anti-systemic""" for Zig Forumstards mainly means targeting the government and/or innocent people for not being racist and imperialist enough

This doesnt matter, we are going to go through the bank run plan, are you joining us or are going to not join (therefore going against your beliefs) to spite us

We posted about this half a day ago. Feel free to join us.

fuck yeah were is the thread