Most insane things you've seen from reactionaries lately...

Most insane things you've seen from reactionaries lately? Zig Forumslacks on /g/ have been promoting AMD as the second coming of Hitler because it's competing with Intel again. They're photoshopping swastikas onto AMD's CPU chips. I really don't know where to begin with this one, it's so surreal and autistic.

Attached: 1547161979084.jpg (1021x503 382.33 KB, 168.19K)

Sweet. As an NVIDIA fag I can participate in ethical consumption under capitalism by not supporting these poltards.

nazi's also like oxygen so you should stop breathing too.

I get your point but they probably actually think oxygen is a jewish conspiracy to suppress the white man from becoming space-frontier supermen.

Nvidia is like 3 times worse than AMD when it comes to jewing you.

Jesus christ.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Intel themselves sending false flag shills to defame their competitor by labeling them as the "anti-semite's choice." Are there any examples of similar conduct by companies, not necessarily antisemitism?

Attached: louis c k.jpg (685x350, 44.54K)

What's is pol doing now?

Probably, they still haven't recovered from meltdown and Spector.

thats strange seeing AMD is the one who always comes out with properly priced products that forces the rest of the big players (including GPU makers) to lower their prices
AMD is bang for buck

Beyond glad I stopped going on /g/ months ago. The place fucking sucked & looks like it still does.

AMD has also been better about supporting open source software.

Seriously though don't buy anything made by Israeli companies. The fact that America tried to make this a felony proved that it works.

Just a normal brand war, but done by Zig Forumstards.

Pretty much every big Yank tech company has branches in Israel, including AMD.

Pic related

Attached: coca cola.jpg (500x362, 31.54K)

So its same old same old, huh.

Intel is one of if not the biggest employer of Zionist filth in Israel. They should burn for it.

So do the rest of the silicon porkies.

Intel is one of the top five employers in Israel. The other four aren't even tech companies.

so a normal brand war

same. I only use /lit/ and /sci/ now.

Business as usual I see.

This one is slightly /g/ related as AMD is the innovative underdog in the fight and Intel is holding back technology for profit purposes. Something to do with DirectX development.

That one is fake/an art piece BTW, though there are some real ones that are slightly less on the nose

Attached: Nazi Coca Cola Olympics 2.jpg (380x705 48.54 KB, 45.92K)

I think its funny, like Nick Land Accelerationism with Fash aesthetics.

At least their products have compatibility though

With what? AMD has the only GPUs with proper open source Linux drivers.