A startup called Ambrosia that charges $8...

Is this the future of capitalism?

businessinsider.com/young-blood-transfusions-open-accepting-paypal-payments-cities-ambrosia-2019-1

Attached: Death_of_William_of_Norwich.jpg (1067x1632 404.7 KB, 606.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greekmythology.com/Myths/Elements/Ambrosia/ambrosia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck..

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237.36K)

New Vanguard party leader for the 21st century?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com7.jpg (629x611, 120.13K)

Man Marx really was spot on in the Jewish Question when he said that capitalism just extended the Jewish mentality to all of society. I mean this is literal blood libel, and it’s commodified on top of it.

ahh yes please make yourself comfortable my fellow porky may I offer you the sweet virginal blood of 12 year old girls it's pristine and fresh if I do say so myself.

Thank you but I do prefer the blood of orphaned Syrian children myself the added trauma adds a distinct spicy aftertaste that you just don't get with western children.

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 11.16K)

In Greek mythology, ambrosia was considered the food or drink of the Olympian gods, and it was thought to bring long life and immortality to anyone who consumed it. It was often linked to nectar, the other element that the gods consumed; usually, it was thought that ambrosia was the food and nectar was the drink of the gods. In general, ambrosia was only consumed by deities; when Heracles achieved immortality, Athena offered him ambrosia; while when Tantalus tried to steal some to give to other mortals, he was punished for committing hubris

greekmythology.com/Myths/Elements/Ambrosia/ambrosia.html

wew there porky

how will lefties ever recover?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (500x375 1.2 MB, 46.56K)

umm so can somebody explain what exactly is wrong with this? Assuming the research is sound and the effects are beneficial then it's literally a win win for all parties. Blood is a renewable resource and children who sell their blood will just produce new blood by pumping more of it and that way everyone get's a new source of income the children who sold enough blood will save enough money and will be able to finance their college education later on and in communities that are poor they will be able to just supply fresh blood and improve their local economy that way

One month later on YouTube :
[HD 1080p] Inside an underground infantile blood farm sweatshop for kids in malaysia

tfw ancap is already thinking about selling his children to bloodfarms

I know you are a shitposter but that is nearly indistinguishable from the real thing my man

This is literally the subplots of cyberpunk literature and media lmao.
There's a reason why it's illegal to sell your organs too.

Behind this there are porkies who found a way to scam others porkies by abusing their fear of getting old and dying, the only process they can't reverse with money (for now).
It's smart, sure, but they totally deserve a bullet to the head.

he got a lot more specific than that in his writings.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 185.64K)

Such is life in Ancapistan

Attached: Silicon Valley S4E5 - Blood transfusion-hBA0AH-LSbo.webm (640x360, 5.82M)

The future we live in is one where you can make a living selling your blood before you can become a bartender.

Attached: 7A7B4C93-C71E-4D63-B433-D9A178839835.jpeg (750x1171, 211.06K)

Lewd.

How can you trademark anything without a state?

By force, leading to a new state

Attached: 0bd~2.jpeg (670x685, 75.04K)

but the ebil nahzees tell me the gods chosen have been doing this for hundreds of years.
thanks to capitalism everyone now has the opportunity to join in on their luxury.

Attached: Alan_Dershowitz__Never_Apologize_for_Being_a_Jew_(360p_24fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4 (640x360, 2.91M)

Ancaps essentially want pseudo-slavery. Their idealistic view of markets prevent them from understandong just how powerful corporations are.

Attached: 5EE851FD-37FB-4958-99E3-D17F9FEA5CEE.jpeg (927x750, 324.81K)

In the future the proles will have to have as many children as possible so that most of them can be sold to the blood farms. There they will be fed nothing but red meat and have their blood sucked until they die of colon cancer at age 20.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (758x426, 241.01K)

Every day I become more convinced that Stalin didn't go nearly far enough.

Attached: where this is going.webm (480x360, 5.22M)

I work for the NSF

The only people who should sell blood to these people are those with AIDS.

Hope they all get fucking aids.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 295.84K)

Attached: 1.jpg (800x800, 112.66K)

Reminder that this is a simulation and Mark Fisher died long before it began.

Does you son have HIV?

100% accurate depiction of a boomer vampire