Is this the future of capitalism?

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

A startup called Ambrosia that charges $8,000 to fill your veins with the blood of young people is now accepting PayPal payments for the procedure online.
Jesse Karmazin, a Stanford graduate who founded Ambrosia, told Business Insider this week that the company was up and running in five US cities.
Ambrosia recently completed its first clinical trial designed to assess the benefits of the procedure, but it has yet to publish the results. Karmazin previously told Business Insider the company wanted to open the first clinic in New York City, but that didn't happen.

Is this the future of capitalism?

businessinsider.com/young-blood-transfusions-open-accepting-paypal-payments-cities-ambrosia-2019-1

Attached: business-insider.jpg (606.39 KB, 1067x1632)
Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (404.7 KB, 924x786)
Attached: Death-of-William-of-Norwich.jpg (80.5 KB, 388x568)

Other urls found in this thread:

greekmythology.com/Myths/Elements/Ambrosia/ambrosia.html

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Ambrosia
$8,000 to fill your veins with the blood of young people

what the fuck..

Attached: tenor.png (237.36 KB, 640x604)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

New Vanguard party leader for the 21st century?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com7.jpg (120.13 KB, 629x611)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Man Marx really was spot on in the Jewish Question when he said that capitalism just extended the Jewish mentality to all of society. I mean this is literal blood libel, and it’s commodified on top of it.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

ahh yes please make yourself comfortable my fellow porky may I offer you the sweet virginal blood of 12 year old girls it's pristine and fresh if I do say so myself.

Thank you but I do prefer the blood of orphaned Syrian children myself the added trauma adds a distinct spicy aftertaste that you just don't get with western children.

Attached: images.jpg (11.16 KB, 212x238)

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

In Greek mythology, ambrosia was considered the food or drink of the Olympian gods, and it was thought to bring long life and immortality to anyone who consumed it. It was often linked to nectar, the other element that the gods consumed; usually, it was thought that ambrosia was the food and nectar was the drink of the gods. In general, ambrosia was only consumed by deities; when Heracles achieved immortality, Athena offered him ambrosia; while when Tantalus tried to steal some to give to other mortals, he was punished for committing hubris

greekmythology.com/Myths/Elements/Ambrosia/ambrosia.html

wew there porky

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

how will lefties ever recover?

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

bourgeois boomers are becoming literal vampires

Attached: you-will-live-to-see-man-made-horrors-beyond-your-comprehension.jpg (46.56 KB, 500x375)
Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (1.2 MB, 640x640)

Luke Long
Luke Long

umm so can somebody explain what exactly is wrong with this? Assuming the research is sound and the effects are beneficial then it's literally a win win for all parties. Blood is a renewable resource and children who sell their blood will just produce new blood by pumping more of it and that way everyone get's a new source of income the children who sold enough blood will save enough money and will be able to finance their college education later on and in communities that are poor they will be able to just supply fresh blood and improve their local economy that way

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Blood is a renewable resource and children who sell their blood will just produce new blood by pumping more of it
One month later on YouTube :
[HD 1080p] Inside an underground infantile blood farm sweatshop for kids in malaysia

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

tfw ancap is already thinking about selling his children to bloodfarms

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

I know you are a shitposter but that is nearly indistinguishable from the real thing my man

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

This is literally the subplots of cyberpunk literature and media lmao.
There's a reason why it's illegal to sell your organs too.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Behind this there are porkies who found a way to scam others porkies by abusing their fear of getting old and dying, the only process they can't reverse with money (for now).
It's smart, sure, but they totally deserve a bullet to the head.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

he got a lot more specific than that in his writings.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (185.64 KB, 850x400)

Robert Long
Robert Long

when you fuck your harem of slave women every day to produce as many children as possible to sell for a good price to the Bloodfarms™
Such is life in Ancapistan

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Attached: Silicon-Valley-S4E5---Blood-transfusion-hBA0AH-LSbo.webm (5.82 MB, 640x360)

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

16-25
The future we live in is one where you can make a living selling your blood before you can become a bartender.

Attached: 7A7B4C93-C71E-4D63-B433-D9A178839835.jpeg (211.06 KB, 750x1171)

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Lewd.

Luke Price
Luke Price

How can you trademark anything without a state?

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

By force, leading to a new state

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Blood has different types
DNA makes it so you can keep track of who's blood is being used at a given time
Blood of each type and from each person can only be "produced" in set amounts which are put on the market, thereby somewhat restricting the total supply of certain specific kinds of blood
Have people come to set collection centers where their blood is taken and the bag marked by a specific sequence of code correlating to the DNA, physical description, and blood type of the person giving it
Maybe even keep some of those people around by paying a "maintenance" cost for them to just stay in the same location. Call these locations "stacks".
Make the market for blood digital with people on this online market trading mass quantities of these unique codes which represent real blood
Collection centers either compensate donors with a regular compensation for their blood or return to them a portion of their blood in the form of coded online "tokens" which they can use to trade a portion of their own blood
The code becomes treated as or interelated with the tokens or some other online currency
The people are servers making unique code
Blood becomes crypto
BloodCoin

Attached: 0bd~2.jpeg (75.04 KB, 670x685)

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

but the ebil nahzees tell me the gods chosen have been doing this for hundreds of years.
thanks to capitalism everyone now has the opportunity to join in on their luxury.

Attached: Alan-Dershowitz--Never-Apologize-for-Being-a-Jew-(360p-24fps-H264-128kbit-AAC).mp4 (2.91 MB, 640x360)

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

implying this surprises you in some way.

Ancaps essentially want pseudo-slavery. Their idealistic view of markets prevent them from understandong just how powerful corporations are.

Attached: 5EE851FD-37FB-4958-99E3-D17F9FEA5CEE.jpeg (324.81 KB, 927x750)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

30 years old or older
<Imagine needing it in your 30s
Yikes

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

In the future the proles will have to have as many children as possible so that most of them can be sold to the blood farms. There they will be fed nothing but red meat and have their blood sucked until they die of colon cancer at age 20.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

Our veins are thin
Our rivers poisoned
We want the sweet meats
We want the young blood

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (241.01 KB, 758x426)

Ian Green
Ian Green

Imagine ever needing this
Every day I become more convinced that Stalin didn't go nearly far enough.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Attached: where-this-is-going.webm (5.22 MB, 480x360)

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

I work for the NSF

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

The only people who should sell blood to these people are those with AIDS.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Hope they all get fucking aids.

Kevin James
Kevin James

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (295.84 KB, 850x400)

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

"Haha, imagine being such a spooked peasant that you thought vampires dwelling in castles lived off the blood of youths lmao"
"My 16 year old son is such an entrepreneurial go-getter he's getting $2,000/month to donate blood weekly to George Soros! Now, listen, the science behind it shows it actually has positive health benefits…"

Attached: 1.jpg (112.66 KB, 800x800)

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Reminder that this is a simulation and Mark Fisher died long before it began.

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Does you son have HIV?

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

100% accurate depiction of a boomer vampire

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit