Reminder that this is what the right believes, found it in paranormal /x/, this...

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Reminder that this is what the right believes, found it in paranormal /x/, this is the worst thing i have seen in my entire life and it makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1548371283029.png (904.96 KB, 777x2777)
Attached: 1548371349323.png (923.54 KB, 1222x3222)
Attached: 1548371417058.png (1.41 MB, 1222x3555)
Attached: 1548371494538.png (1.23 MB, 777x4444)
Attached: 1548371591483.png (1.47 MB, 1222x4777)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnl.org/2009/08/27/stalin-vs-hitler/
eliitinesoteerisetsymbolit.blogspot.com/2015/05/aton-kultti-osa-25-kommunismin-synty.html
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/EngelsDialectics_of_Nature_part.pdf
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1841/anti-schelling/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qINQgpvqfZw
youtube.com/watch?v=un5OckofEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=DqomdwMERKA

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

what the FUCK

Attached: lunatic-spectrum.png (1.22 MB, 1856x887)

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

How you you astral project without drugs?

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

Fuck up your brain enough by going on /x/ for 53 hours straight til you start hallucinating

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

Nigga I don't want to become braindead after my journey though

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Literally insane /x/-phile here. /pol/ does not represent us. It's unfortunate that you conflate enlightenment with reaction.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Lay still for hours on end. Will yourself to leave your body. That's literally all there is to it. When you lie still, your mind enters the astral realm, which also explains sleep paralysis. The monsters people see in sleep paralysis are the same demons described by astral projectors.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Explain how you got where you are thanks to enlightenment blacko

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

I didn't. I'm insane due to unrelated reasons.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Never seen monsters in my sleep, scariest situations are teeth and skin falling off.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Honestly this gives Gnosticism a bad name. If anything it was far more radically egilatarian than Christianity since it effectively didn’t need a hierarchy of priests and shit.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

its always amazed me how much fascism relies on esoterics.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

this reeks of autism

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Yo man the elves told me to tell yall to chill about this, being jackasses about the connection with the fairyworld ain't right. Sure paranormal exists, but that doesn't mean you should be a fucking Nazi.

Attached: elfpractice.png (73.86 KB, 250x250)

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

I used to go on /x/ all the time. We'd just talk about spooky shit, shitpost about tulpas, and sometimes some dude with an owl would stream movies. It was comfy as fuck. What the hell happened?

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

The movie streamers were replaced by cucks who were afraid of breaking 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧intl. Intellectual property rights🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

nebulous multipage talks of metaphysics and hermeticism all to end with "niggos have a crime bone in their brain 14888888888"
what a waste of life that was

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

I started laughing line all hell. Like, sure the universe is made of consciousness, you have a soul, we all can astral project and read each other's thoughts, nothing is singular and everything is melded… EXCEPT FOR THE RACES, those follow outdated 1800s notion of racism and its true because we say there are 4 of them and that matched up to the 4 humors.

Like bitch, you mentally commune with an asian and black person, the spirit realm don't stop at bloodlines or the Mediterranean sea.

Attached: taakoo.jpg (12.13 KB, 177x177)

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

I hate paranormal pushers that are all like "ooooohhh it's explainable by science it's outside of science woaaahh"
FUCK THAT
If we can study it is isn't outside of science. Study this magical bullshit and create technology from it. Fuck your "spirits" and "traditions" and souls and shit. Holy whatever can suck my ass.

We're fucking humans and what do we do best? Explain shit using FACTS and LOGIC and then turn what was once unexplained and alien to our advantage.
I want Atomika and SCP level shit. Technology and mystical stuff blended together, created by humans to exploit "nature".

If magic is real then TECHNOMAGIC is the future.

t. angry

Attached: atomika.jpg (95.72 KB, 600x913)

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

seriously. a lot of what /pol/ insists about race comes from weird, cartesian proto-reductionism (phrenology etc). they are exactly the degenerate npc wojaks they just cried about here. i guess spirituality is just when you own the libs now

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

this. the right likes to insist on 'le ben shapiro facts and lolgic xDD' only on the face of it when it makes them look smart but then suddenly turn into hand-waving wiccans when they have to excuse any of the psuedoscientific bullshit they actually believe. i hate it too. not to mention that it completely sucks all the creative fun out of paranormal shit (which is all there really was to it to begin with)

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Feels > Reals

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Like, I get where the weird race stuff comes from, you learn about the beliefs of your ancestors and you want to commune with the Elves in the woods just like your ancestors did, you want to re-kindle that heritage. But that heritage isn't truly yours it belongs to everyone, that tribes connections have long surpassed Europe and spread everywhere, and even to those who aren't related to that history, its still kind of neat that it can spread to them, Japanese people love Elves. We can connect those severed connections, the spirits of the first people can meet up with everyone else, like long lost relatives. Why the hell would you let some skull shapes get in the way of that connections.

Attached: snuffybox.jpg (31.41 KB, 400x223)

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

their ancestors didn't commune with the elves in the woods though. they prayed to trees so their crops would grow and accidentally ingested ergot sometimes. all that elf shit is just retroactive anime excuses to be a reactionary retard. they talk about ~seeking truth~ and ~struggle and division~ but fail to create literally any new ideas and instead cling to the non-existent fantasies of the past. it's pathetic

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

also telling that their examples for "le struggling truth seekers" were all aristocrats who only innovated at all because of their lack of material struggles. i wonder what they could possibly be trying to excuse there hmmm

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

reeee nothing is ever real convert to atheism or you're not a communist!!!!

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

God damn it. I was interested about metaphysics and spirituality, yet somehow these retards wanna turn it into some Ethnocentric reactionary bullshit. Is /x/ being ruined by /pol/?

Attached: WHY.png (211.14 KB, 288x499)

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

if this is where this ~spiritual path~ leads, then yes, no actual communist should want anything to do with it

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

/pol/ wishes /x/ was on its' side. Problem is, the only thing they agree on are conspiracy theories.

Leo King
Leo King

Metaphysics is undialectical anyway.

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

I'm still mad.
Someone tell my why (if this metaphysical whatever is real) are we not studying it and making super cool tech?
Like holy fuck imagine if the soviets has Arcane Mi-24s with Psychic Powers and fucking lightning cannons.

Attached: Mil-Mi-24.jpeg (170.67 KB, 1920x1080)

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Is /x/ being ruined by /pol/?
Idealists and rightwing were always made for each other. Let them be.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

We're not studying it because we're the only true left on the internet and it's our job to convince people to our side.
You could create a /leftyx/ though. If that is sufficiently inhabited (regular /x/ is dead though) i'd help with your research.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

What? Git gud.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

I don't even want to imagine the amount of division you would create with a board for the most esoteric leftists, we already have enough problems with new age bullshit being associated with the left thanks to liberals.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

how?

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Also pic related
By we I mean humanity as a whole.
Spiritualism should stop being so mysterious and start being a science because spiritualism is for fags
We must accept spiritual bullshit as a possibility and try to exploit the fuck out of it

Attached: Wizard-lenin.jpg (41.82 KB, 377x480)

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Are you one of those guys who pretend to understand and like Hegel just because Marx got inspired by him?

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

let's find the biggest demographic in zodiac signs and say that one is destined to become a communist.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

let's find the biggest demographic in zodiac signs and say that one is destined to become a communist.
Fucking based.

Attached: eaa426352ad638a5aefb80dd29e0f135b6054f9fb342f625ea80b7fdb1045685.gif (538.85 KB, 250x257)

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

This is legitimately a good idea, though i imagine rightists would catch on and try it too.

Julian White
Julian White

There is no such thing as the paranormal. Except for demons I guess.

Attached: yui4590834.jpg (65.22 KB, 706x655)

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

This is fucking Marxism 101 guys, Metaphysics is antithetical to dialectical materialism.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

That's funny, the elves told me you're a nigger and not to associate with you or anyone like you. I see they were correct.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

christian cappies try to draw lenin as an ebul pagan wizud but unintentionally makes him even cooler
Why does rightist propaganda always make us look cooler in comparison?

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

That's just the effect you get when trying to portray anything as evil but not inferior, black people get the dumb portrayals but jews genuinely look like cool black wizards in some nazi propaganda.

Attached: MV5BNjViZTUzOWE[email protected]@.-V1-.jpg (119.23 KB, 500x695)

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

I know right.

Attached: ea45cb479d17c2fc3d3a7ae07abb6a3f.jpg (118.82 KB, 700x851)

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Symbolism is one thing, like drawing Lenin as a warlock vaporizing the bourgeoisie, but introducing metaphysics into a materialist science (which Marxism is) is not possible without seriously harming it. Be careful with that kind of stuff, as fun as it might seem.

Angel King
Angel King

introducing metaphysics into a materialist science
lol

Liam Price
Liam Price

Have you guys heard this one: Marx and Lenin and Stalin were all freemasons, because they posed like this for a picture.

Attached: Stalin.jpg (35.55 KB, 378x302)
Attached: coodex-33.jpg (34.68 KB, 295x661)
Attached: Karl-Marx-Lions-Paw.jpg (42.62 KB, 422x600)

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Metaphysics spans multiple philosophical fields concerning the questions of meaning, being, nature of reality, nature of knowledge and knowing.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Magic is just science that we don't understand yet or something.
Also it's cool.

Attached: Panel-06.png (31.07 KB, 640x366)
Attached: Panel-07.png (38.03 KB, 640x388)
Attached: Panel-08.png (29.23 KB, 640x373)
Attached: Panel-09.png (44.7 KB, 640x372)

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Psychic powers don't exist.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Shut the fuck up christcom.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

But if they did it'd be cool.

Attached: image.jpg (10.98 KB, 200x298)

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

No.

Attached: pagan-tree-btfo.jpg (89.36 KB, 700x467)

Asher Long
Asher Long

Maybe Stalin and Marx but Lenin is clearly reaching for something inside his trenchcoat.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Christianity
Nice

Attached: 0a070a94dd622934aa87591bac2b2349863b4052.jpg (44.24 KB, 988x1036)

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

I need to stop reading from right-to-left for comics. Fucking manga

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

It's simple, we counter it with
ESOTERIC STALINISM

Attached: 67b9c09bf9f70e8136792faa313123dfa495571cb944c13bdbcdcac23dbaa060.jpg (68.47 KB, 500x500)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Full: johnl.org/2009/08/27/stalin-vs-hitler/
This is so fucking cool

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Paganism is so untrue that it needs to be actively fought against and pagans beed to be genocided for hundreds of years in order to show the world the truth! Also magic and demons don't real
t. Christcom

Attached: reallymakesmethink.gif (504.27 KB, 1080x1080)

Julian James
Julian James

How about christian Stalinism instead?

The original pagans were converted. There was no genocide. The church only killed heretics (i.e. other christians) and that was way after the pagans were gone. Today's "pagans" aren't even real pagans.
Also magic and demons don't real
Demons are real.

Attached: stalin-icon5434.jpg (38.39 KB, 340x401)

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Spooky magical bullshit is spooky magical bullshit.
Christianity is no different. Come, shitpost with us.

Attached: MUS-FAPC2020-500.jpg (119.2 KB, 360x325)

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

christians didn't kill pagans, christians converted pagans
t. Christian uprisings in Rome

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Attached: 1548300031851[1].png (4.55 MB, 1779x4923)

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

I used to think these were interesting but then i remembered coincidences have to happen a couple of times in history, John Lennon and the number 9 come to mind.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

muh collective unconscious race
As someone going into psychology, I fucking hate jung so much.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

this
t. Stirnerist ghost hunting and exorcist gang

Attached: ocyPhC2.png (101.24 KB, 585x585)

Noah King
Noah King

caring about the fate of a slave owning "republic"
The cross broke the fasces once and it will do it again.

Attached: rome-christian-woman.jpg (147.57 KB, 499x672)
Attached: Cincinnatus-Cincinnatorum.png (742.34 KB, 563x599)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

The fall of the roman empire was the greatest liberalization of an economy in ancient history. Good fucking job christians.

Attached: communistspqr.png (44.85 KB, 900x600)

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

But Rome literally had private corporations that actually were putting lead into the water. Feudalism was an improvement.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

feudalism was an improvement

Attached: shock.jpg (49.13 KB, 640x506)

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

I'm a different user, but please enlighten me as to how the Roman Empire was not exploitative as fuck? Additionally, would orthodox Marxism not claim that an empire such as Rome and it's economic structures were bound to deteriorate and eventually be superseded?

I am convinced that christianity does people the most good as small, varied and decentralized churches with 0 state support.
-t. exchristian

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Reactionaries aren't people.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Romans may or may not have been exploitative, that doesn't make the advancements of their society and the centralization of their economy any less important when compared to that of feudal society.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

I am convinced that christianity does people the most good as small, varied and decentralized churches with 0 state support.
I don't know about that. Protestants here in the US run little peit bourg "ministries" that spread extremely reactionary bullshit (even by non-denominational christian standards) and are very politically active in the worst ways possible.

Romans were cool to a point but shit got lame. At the end of the day slave societies will always be inferior to feudalism because feudal kingdoms can at least function without constant warfare. Also being a peasant > being a slave/artisan.

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

I'm going to sleep. Good night christcuck. Have a rare meme for standing up for your beliefs.

Attached: stfuliberalcommanarchfasc.jpg (153.77 KB, 1038x739)

Hunter King
Hunter King

I feel that many of those petit bourg "ministries" largely exist because of the capitalist state giving them tax brakes, and the weird conjunction of American exceptionalism, freemarket worship and shilling of capitalism as proper christian behavior. And then of course opportunist rats get in and weasel their way to the top of church hierarchies. I think it's worse in America than it is in most other places, I live in Canada btw, america jr.

I'm a bit different to most exchristians I know of, in that I'm not really bitter and I do see positive aspects to the religion. And I pop in to church every now and again to convince my folks that I won't end up burning in hell.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

eliitinesoteerisetsymbolit.blogspot.com/2015/05/aton-kultti-osa-25-kommunismin-synty.html
A finnish conspiracy blogger explains the beginning of Communism. Prepair to get schooled. I'll translate most of it below.

Communism that aroused fear in the western country was an Illuminati-made system. In the 1830's, around 60 years after Illuminati was established, a new brotherhood split from Illuminati was born, named League of the Just. The head of the establishment was Karl Schapper, a good friend of the leader of Illuminati, Giuseppe Mazzini. In the year 1847 that organization changed it's name into Communist League.Then the gentlemen Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels entered the picture.
Karl Marx was a talented writer as a philosopher and journalist, who the Communist League ordered a communist manifasto from
. The mainstream opinion is that communist manifestos was cowritten by Marx and Engels, but in reality Engels' role was just to fund Marx.

Its bretty ironic that this document about "freeing the working class from its shackles" was funded by Engels, who was one of the England's richest businessman. If we look at the result that communism has caused, we can see that the leaders of communist movement was never promoting "the matters of a regular worker" - everything but..

Political "right versus left" -situation was, is, and will always be just a puppet show, where both strings are beng pulled by the same "Elite" Eagle has two heads, but one body

The communist ideology idolizes the jacobinist way of thinking.and the Revolution of France. Of course, because the french revolution was an Illuminati operation. Jacobins were Illuminati.

In the year 1920 - three years after soviet revolution - an atonist agent Winston Churchill wrote on a magazine:
"From the days of "Spartacus" Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)… this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Right from the horse's mouth.

The flag of Soviet Union has sickle, hammer and a pentagram.Hammer represents the Free Masons, Sickle represents druidism and pentagram represents quintessence. Hammer is masculine and sickle is feminine. They are put on top of each other to represent dualism. Red is because the "Elite" has liked the color red ever since ancient Egypt.

The coat of arms of Soviet Union has a lot of references to the Tarot cards. It has the earth, a pentagram(quintessence), and the shead of crops that represent femininity put in the form of vesica piscis Also included are atonistic sun rays.

In The Earth - Tarot card the name "Earth" is reference to the planet Earth, the goddess Sofia represents quintessence(4 elements around and 5th element in the center. In older cards Sofia is inside vesica piscis.

Attached: like-two-peas-in-a-pod-1.jpg (42.29 KB, 231x430)
Attached: like-two-peas-in-a-pod-2.jpg (53.5 KB, 425x436)

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

if you ever needed a flowchart for how idealist philosophy leads to being a fucking insane reactionary, look no further than this thread.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Wew lad that's hilarious

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

ELVES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEE

Attached: elves-elder-scrolls.jpg (259.37 KB, 960x1262)
Attached: i-am-angry-angry-about-ELVES.png (79.07 KB, 550x285)

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

The USSR had some of the best psychics so uh communism = magic.

Also Rasputin

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Also Rasputin
Wait was he communist? I thought that was american propaganda.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

He died before the USSR but if orgies, fuckin bitches, more orgies, and not dying from multiple gunshots is communist then yes. The power chad

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Honestly why would Rasputin being communist be good propaganda against the USSR?, guy did nothing wrong, unless America was saying the way he messed with the monarchy was a bad thing.

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

You all niggers should watch First Squad. It's move about nazi invasion of soviet union. Nazis use some kind of magick to summon ghost of some ancient german rusophobic knight to get advantage in the battle of Stalingrad(?). Soviets use the proper scientific marxist approach - create a machine which will help them counter it. I especially love how it cuts sometimes to old person saying that it's all truth, nothing was made up.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (259.88 KB, 600x335)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (361.49 KB, 720x500)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (188.47 KB, 500x281)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.05 MB, 1217x685)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (481.22 KB, 728x409)

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Lol, sounds fun, I'll try it.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

mfw the protagonist has the same name as the friend i cut ties with yesterday

Attached: 37162991-très-triste-vieillard.jpg (13.52 KB, 450x300)

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

It was a horrible movie.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

So should i watch it or not? my favorite film is Children of Men, my favorite anime is Evangelion and i fucking hate 99% of anime thanks to the tropes, how does it play out?

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

It's a mess of a movie, everything happens too quickly and the end isn't exactly satisfying.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

watch it. It's not Oscar winning movie, but it's fun.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

literally this entire thread
My brain is fucking melting

Attached: 1fpzqm.jpg (91.7 KB, 524x500)

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

welcome to ennui

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Illumanism
I thought all this llumanati shit was a meme. No way thee’s people who think some occult group from 1600s England secretly controls the whole world.

David Nelson
David Nelson

You are retarded if you think any of this bullshit is real. You have no soul. You have no connection to an unconcious. You will die.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Metaphysics isn't anti-materialist. As a PhD candidate in cognitive neuroscience with an additional MA in philosophy let me try to explain it. tl, dr: According to dialectic materialism, emergence is a transcendental phenomenon which is most famous for the revolutionary shift from quantity in quality.

Human consciousness can modulate its own energy. Activity of neural networks in human brains creates an electrical field. Frequencies of those brain waves can be synchronized eliciting superpositions. Remember that humans have a free will because mental states supervene neural states (rational superveniece theory which accords to emergence by Engels & Marx, read marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/EngelsDialectics_of_Nature_part.pdf ). This leads to creativity and makes space for something new. If a superposition is strong enough, it evokes a matrix on an energetic, informational level. Matrix is latin for uterus. Actually, the interconnected meta-neural-level is an uterus for conjured entities which can gain momentun. This is how memes work. Marx called this the intellectual self-doubling of consciousness which alienated. By the way, mechanical devices can be interconnected, too and thereby cany can constitute a collective consciousness as well. Keep the financial algorithms in mind which already have an heavy impact on the material world. Back to humans. Basically, Nietzsche was fairly right saying humans created god and killed them. But not everybody did. Nowadays, there are still some people empower long ago conjured entities. The more abstract such an entity is, the less practical it can be. This is why mighty regimes manipulated folks into an abstract, abrahamitic religion worshipping the same god. Till today, the power elite pass on the archetype of necrophilia called moloch which is 3000-4000 years old.

As Schelling infamously argued nature is unconscious (material) mind and mind is conscious (ideal) nature. But Schelling stays contradictional as Engels refutes him in "Anti-Schelling" ( marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1841/anti-schelling/index.htm ) by saying that mind and mater are not an identity, as human self-consciousness (existence condition for free will and independence) is an abstract identity. But humans are practical entities, as they have a natural-material origin to change nature itself and therefore changing themselves. On an identity level, Engels and Marx examine a practical identity by equality, a collective consciousness that every human has the same ability to self-consciousness, but different ambitions and claims to nature, which brings the need for a collective identity, not as humanity, but as potential nature itself. Most people who tried psychedelics such as DMT or long-term meditated report that they encountered entities. This is one of my research areas as my hypothesis is that they are material phenomena after all, maybe something like intersubjective hallucinations. Nevertheless, we have to abolish this molochian (synonymous for necrophile) eon which can only be achieved by aboloshing capitalism. As Marx said, communism solves the contradiction between reification and self-affirmation, individuality and species. Nothing else but a contradictional fixated reificated self-affirmated species ideology is such construct as human races. Marx said that as long as the material world was far away from realization of humanity's potential, religious institutions are needed but segregate to uphold the idea of human as an end in itself. However, his criticism targeted the implementation of religion in the real world. In communism you don't need such things as religious institutions because the mode of being in the practice of society already let creativity emerge.

Everyone who denies the transcendental implications of dialectic materialism can be SocDem somewhere else.
Quod summum malum hominibus ignorare deum.

Attached: engels.jpg (1.52 MB, 5233x3656)

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

my favorite anime is Evangelion and i fucking hate 99% of anime thanks to the tropes,
Nigga how do you not hate babby's first super robot harem?

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

Attached: ninja-u-wot.png (348.32 KB, 649x611)

Gavin King
Gavin King

SMASH Cultural Hegelianism

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

I hate this thread. Turns out the retarded esoterics aren't only on leftpol.

Attached: whats-in-this-thread.webm (362.51 KB, 640x360)

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

I hate a lot of things in Evangelion, for someone who hates otaku culture Anno sure included a good chunk of it. I think it only hit me so hard when i watched it because i was really in the mood to be sad.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

I admire the autism that went into this. OP how does it feel to be a NPC brainlet? You don't need to be a right wing race realist to be a magician.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

teach me your ways, i simply can't really believe in any of this shit, if magic was real i would be happy tho

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

for someone who hates otaku culture Anno sure included a good chunk of it.
Anno has literally never even once said he hates otaku culture. He's a self-identified otaku.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Yeah i know he doesn't really hate the entirety of it or his fans, it's why Evangelion doesn't really shit on the tropes as much as it subverts them, but even when they are being analyzed i hate mainstream anime, the ass shots and the protagonist falling on a naked girl. That's just fanservice tho.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

smokin crack and using the computer

Attached: 1485839856712.jpg (208.61 KB, 1063x1200)

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

Thanks for the effortpost

David Carter
David Carter

Is this a joke? Out of africa was disproven years ago, and mushrooms ARE sentient.

Attached: auroraborealis.mp4 (1.01 MB, 640x360)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

the most concious animals that aren't vertebrates are probably cephalopods and social insects, how are mushrooms sentient?

David Anderson
David Anderson

Just eat a few and the shroom consciousness will tell you everything you need to know
Also mushrooms are based anti-spiritual-imperialist gang

Attached: psilocybecubensis.gif (479 KB, 380x257)

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

all these newfags who are only just now learning that /x/ consists of mental patients

Insane /pol/ boomers and impressionable /pol/ zoomers happened.

You can still study it, just read occult sources directly, and whatever you do, avoid occult internet communities. They consist of literally nothing but insane people who take the occult too literally.

Lots of notable leftists were freemasons.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Here's a fun one for you fellows. Meme magic. It's actually rooted in shamanic tradition but new and improved. Somehow. I think it's a bunch of inchoate fraud garbage. Take for instance the appendix section that's supposed to outline a ritual to gain esoteric knowledge. And it's literally 4chan-tier self-help no-fap shit.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

In many cases, meme magic is the equivalent of egregores or mass cursing/blessings. If you're interested, you'd read about those too, meme magic is obviously a more chan-y take on it.
Jesus may or may not have been the son of a god, but his image and the image of a cross are extremely powerful egregores.

Attached: The-Jesus-man.jpeg (307.19 KB, 531x710)

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Is /x/ being ruined by /pol/?
/x/ has always been the site's punching bag

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

broke: everyone should explore consciousness
woke: we need to eliminate consciousness

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Symbiotic consciousness with a mushroom hive mind is best stance comrade.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

I have a query dear hypha
egregores.
this is a new term to me would you mind defining and explaining it?

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

It's an image or persona that the masses charge with energy to the point that either the image itself has power or becomes what people would call a god or conscious gestalt entity.
An interesting way to test this would be, for example, to find someone who has never seen an image of a pentagram, and to show them the image in order to see their response. An average abrahamic response would be one of fear, or anger, but if it is an egregore an uninitiated person would still have a similar response without any context.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

I forgot my flag for DPRK solidarity. Oops.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Can people like you just not? We don't need esoteric nonsense-worship in leftism.

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

no fun but probably right gang

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

duty stronk

Attached: no-fun-allowed-duty.jpg (320.27 KB, 700x739)

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

youtube.com/watch?v=qINQgpvqfZw

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

can you just not
t. Mundie

Attached: psychedelicpepe.jpg (95.16 KB, 675x559)

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

i prefer

youtube.com/watch?v=un5OckofEOA

and

youtube.com/watch?v=DqomdwMERKA

if you need psychedelics to think about the world, it doesn't make you enlightened, it makes you a boring junkie. FACT: any 'insights' gained while hallucinating or otherwise tripping are highly suspect and not based on reality.

Attached: stalker.png (26.28 KB, 798x582)

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

The existence of this kind of shit is so easy to question. If you show a chinese character that means something extremely objectionable, there's a billion people who would react extremely negatively in the world. This shit would be """charged""" as hell. Show it to a westerner, no reaction. Are esoterics really this simple-minded?

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Pythagoras was one of the first western alchemist and he was a communist. The right-wing invasion of the occult is just how fascists have reacted to the death of God.

William Morales
William Morales

Read Huxley fag

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Feelidarity, my dear hypha.
The hypothesis is that westerners WOULD react in some way, and you're just dismissing it without experiment. Not very scientific of you, my guy.
Considering most people don't think about the world at all, who fucking cares? Sorry you had a bad trip, hombre, but it doesn't change the ethnographic facts that stable cultures had psychedelic use as their sociocultural linchpin for millenia. Read chapter 1 of "The Falling Sky" if you can get your hands on it.
Huxley was kind of a fag too and not even /our guy/ but at least he advocated rationally for these things, specifically in "Island".

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

The hypothesis is that westerners WOULD react in some way, and you're just dismissing it without experiment. Not very scientific of you, my guy.

every scientific investigation of supernatural phenomena has disproved or failed to confirm it for hundreds of years. eat your fucking heart out

I think if this shit actually worked somebody would have noticed.

Considering most people don't think about the world at all, who fucking cares? Sorry you had a bad trip, hombre, but it doesn't change the ethnographic facts that stable cultures had psychedelic use as their sociocultural linchpin for millenia. Read chapter 1 of "The Falling Sky" if you can get your hands on it.

All I'm saying is you might actually come to some real conclusions if you stay off the hallucinogens, but sadly you are not Watson and Crick, your LSD isn't going to give you some magical insight, the 'spark of genius' you feel is just you forgetting momentarily how fucking boring you are.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

I'm just playing devil's advocate with the former. As for the later, it's like you think I'm eating acid every weekend instead of once a year. Why are you so rude?

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

I know it's not really a big deal but new agey people who think their drugs make them deep and that it proves all this pseudoscience BS piss me off.

Sorry though I guess, we're all boring.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

okay esoteric niggas, what is lsd like?

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

It's only a big deal to me insofar as what you're talking about (new age, drugs, vulgar orientalism) has an unspoken affinity and solidarity with a mentality necessary to continue capitalism in this day and age. For example, idealism (ideas > materials), 'nothing is real', 'oppressed and oppressor are all the same'. I'm sure you've seen it and know what I mean. Further, you're right to be upset when people talk about proving what, to my mind and hopefully yours, are not really subject to proof. A lot of tripping is personal stuff and has no pretense to objective or scientific knowledge. Again, something you know if you've any experience. Also, I know I'm """boring""" but thanks for your apology, really.
Oh, fun! What's important isn't the objective experience but the subjective one. Objectively it starts with increased heart rate, feeling weird in the body (almost dis-embodied), increased tactile sensitivity. There are a wide range of reported effects but some are more common than others. They include changes in perception of time (feels like it's moving very slowly) and seeing fractalized pattens on what you see. It's like many things (the Stargate sequence in 2001, the hyperbolic time chamber in DBZ) but unlike anything except for other drugs with affinity for the same receptor subtypes. Subjectively it's intense and incredible. There are plenty of experience reports on erowid. And if you're still wondering, yes, it's "like" or seems to relate to all sorts of esoteric knowledges.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

Bespoke: we need to explore consciousness until it becomes an automatism, thereby eliminating it

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

tfw you will never be stupid and mentally ill enough to experience the sheer egotistical pleasure of being right wing

Attached: a5f89beb79cf18df100696b3d6f7ef78cfdb08e9178147e0574ec2c40f8aaebe.png (28.41 KB, 128x128)

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

Reality is more important that rabbit holes of esoteric crap

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Yeah, but reality is boring and doesn't think you're special. I wish I was comfortable and sheltered enough to spend my time assuaging my own narcissism.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Picture this.
you're old now
your equally old wife sits in an armchair next to you sipping tea
a fire crackles
kids play around, laughing and smiling
grandpa, can you tell us a story of your time in the revolution?
you smile broadly, recalling moments of victory and bravery
"well there was this one time when…"
That's what I aspire to. The ideal of maximum, well earned comfort.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

Yeah revolution is cool, and all, but have you ever had a moment with others that reminded you of how cool life is?

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

i masturbated to something great yesterday, pretty cool

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

It's also worth to note that the UFOs and "little greys" that people are visited are demons as well. Think about it: spacecraft that change shapes and colors and disappear, they claim to be from a distant star system, yet they seem to know too much about humans, always taking specimens of human fluids, and they stink of sulfur.

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Or maybe they're just shit in people's heads. Greys resemble greys because that's the shit that was in pop culture at the time. Later 'alien' 'sightings' moved to the 'tall white' (aka elf-ish attractive human) because greys had become cliche and laughable and sci-fi like Star Trek where aliens were played by humans in makeup. And so on.

they claim to be from a distant star system, yet they seem to know too much about humans, always taking specimens of human fluids, and they stink of sulfur.

Can I get a source motherfucker?

this post by nofun gang

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

thought this one was funny, i think it is supposed to be funny

Attached: 18fd0f42ec94a0277fbb1d43f321dd704a8e22daf1f199ab230ac17f9e986281.jpg (66.99 KB, 540x752)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit