Capitalist Hate Thread

Capitalist Hate Thread.

Post the biggest scum on earth here. I'll start:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Abrams

Crimes:

Involved in coups in Guetemala, Honduras, El Salvador, now US special Envoy to Venezuela

Attached: elliot abrams.png (220x284, 102.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_North
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Soames
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=zN09Xjlmcyw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos
bbc.com/news/av/business-19487985/gina-rinehart-calls-for-australian-wage-cut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer

Basically the guy that is behind everything that is currently wrong with the world and driving force of turning it into a cyberpunk dystopia à la Snow Crash.

George Soros

Funded anticommumist scum from eastern Europe and Tibet. Funds neoliberal organizations all over the world.

Attached: 14831C83000005DC-5379121-image-m-41_1518395237965.jpg (634x916, 73.54K)

Capitalists are human trash. Kill them all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156.13K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_North

Convicted of involvement in the Iran Contra Affair, then gets all charges and convictions squashed in 1991, then became a fox news pundit.

Attached: oliver north.jpg (220x325, 15.11K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Soames

Grandson of known white supremacist Winston Churchill

CEO of Serco, which runs immigration detention camps,private prisons, electronic tagging devices, border control (in the UK), in these camps/prisons stories of terrible conditions and sexual assault/assault/abuse are rife, accused of overcharging the government for electronic tagging devices. They have defence contracts that extend into the nuclear weapons industry, they lobby for hospital privatisation etc etc the list goes on

Attached: rupert soames.jpg (620x387, 45.77K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

Need I say more, probably the largest and most bent news media mogul on earth. His company took out a lawsuit in order to secure the right to lie under the first amendment. Fox News, the Sun, and the aussie version of these things. Maybe the largest purveyor of tabloid trash on earth.

Attached: Rupert Murdoch.jpg (533x800, 59.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zN09Xjlmcyw

Fucking Murdoch, the Cunt.

Fug. Half this list are active white supremacist or sympathizers. /pol had really ought a to take a look at this thread next time they claim the world is run by rich, jewish, communist.

Attached: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (300x200, 13.05K)

Attached: 50631270_10157191098843738_2074867119803072512_o.jpg (1079x819, 74.99K)

Christ, he even looks like Churchhill.

they just make things up like how they call rupert murdoch a jew

You on the left?

Gina Rinehart
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart

Attached: Gina-Rinehart.jpg (540x360, 41.64K)

It boggles my mind that liberals consider the NYTimes an ally, and right wingers associate the NYTimes as an enemy.
Literally no publication or news outlet (including Fox News) has done more to promote or assist anarcho-crapitalism, right wing authoritarianism and outright fascism than the NYTimes. They may dog Donald Trump, but he is only one flavor of right wing ideology and represents a singular faction.
The NYTimes has always been there right in the knick of time for neocolonialists, capitalists, imperialists and the most venomous capitalists when it counted the most. From the Holocaust to the Iraq War to normalizing authoritarian capitalism during election seasons.
They are just adepts at using philanthropists and philosophers to make it easy to swallow. People like Krugman who worship the idea of capitalist progress.
Right wingers should be thanking the N.Y.Times, and liberals should regard it with more fear than they have of Donald Trump.

Attached: IMG_20190117_191925.jpg (750x800, 63.12K)

Go home, you're drunk.

They're rich and jewish. They're white, but almost all jews are.

Reminder that the New York Times kept on saying that Lenin was finished and praised Mussolini

go back to Buzzfeed

Fuck Amazon

Attached: 532529_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 355.03K)

Hereditary ruling class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos

bbc.com/news/av/business-19487985/gina-rinehart-calls-for-australian-wage-cut

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-01-23-52-20.jpg (720x1022, 105K)

Elon Musk- some union hating capitalist bastard

Attached: Elon-Musk-Joe-Rogan.jpg (1000x600, 172.75K)

I hope that the fat bitch will die from heart attack.

Reminder, if you replaced the word Venezuela with then the NYTimes would have just made a military coup in your hometown sound like a pragmatic action to millions of influential philanthropists and milquetoast liberal philosophers in this article.

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-201643.png (720x487, 128.04K)

Feel the strenght of that nytimes error 404 number Galactica level 11D right wing propaganda

Attached: dragon-ball-super-broly-trailer-2.jpg (723x381, 28.75K)

the NY times posts so many garbage articles and editorials, i don't know how they are considered one of the best newspapers in the US by anyone. in many of the editorials they approve, the writers engage in toddler-like reasoning. how can i take them seriously after the editorial board approves articles like this? i cannot.