I've noticed that every time someone brings up this picture in normie internet...

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

I've noticed that every time someone brings up this picture in normie internet today, the comments will be filled of people saying it's a hoax, photoshop, that it's not really him, etc. despite the fact that no historian disagrees that this is in fact a real photo of Stalin.

For real, this bothers me a lot because it reflects an utterly childish mindset. Anti-communists are such a pathetic bunch that they can't even admit a communist was good looking in their youth. For them, the world has to be as black and white as possible in every single aspect: historical communists weren't just evil, incompetent, joyless and tyrannical, they were also ugly.

Attached: young-Stalin-1.jpg (253.37 KB, 1174x1600)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/arts/2017/08/24/how-photo-manipulations-became-a-tool-of-soviet-propaganda_827820
archive.fo/Lgv1Z

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

all politics is sexual pathology

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

How do I get my hair to look like that.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Get your hair and mustache like the dude on his left and then I'll respect you

Attached: wempCQBnkunHkaPd-wp72qHZJNnyKOR8pfdSsTX20MU.jpg (58.7 KB, 960x452)

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

The secret is bear shit, no so hot that it’s mushy but not so warm that the core is frozen solid. Its a kind of indigenous knowledge that Stalin learned from Siberian natives.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Given other pictures of Stalin at the time I’m actually convinced it was just a good photo. He wasn’t bad looking necessarily, but I think the quality of the photo sort of hides his bad features and makes him look like he is almost glowing. And his hair is stylish, of course.

Tho many of his other pictures have him with a bigger moustache, which honestly doesn’t suit him much at that age for modern grooming preferences.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

It's not that it's a particularly good photo, it's that he was 23 and being exiled to Siberia doesn't age you well.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Stalin was like 23 in OP's pic and most mugshots right wingers post to "prove" its false are actually from over 10 years later.

Attached: stalin-mugshot.png (150.05 KB, 566x380)
Attached: stalins-mug-shot.jpg (130.45 KB, 622x480)

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Become a secret Siberian Shaman

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Damn he's still looking good in both of those, particularly the one in the left.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

No historian agrees that your image is a real photo of Stalin. It's a jpg, after all and therefore not even a photograph. Furthermore, no historian disagrees that you're a huge faggot.

For real, this bothers me a lot because it reflects an utterly homosexual mindset. Communists are such a pathetic bunch that they obsess over the handsomeness of antiquated dictators. For them, the world has to be as gay as possible in every single aspect.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

stalin had a huge dick

Brody White
Brody White

not wanting daddy stalin's cummies in all your holes

Attached: 1c55ba36bafd6d7afaaaeb207bc46bd03a0927615ded46d580272c4079177610a.png (127.99 KB, 182x279)

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

I thought Stalin had smallpox scars that he hid in all photos of him?

Attached: images-(3).jpeg (18.88 KB, 687x446)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Gomina or grease

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

idk why honestly, those type of scars look cool, my uncle has them, though i'm sure he isn't happy to have them.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

on the right he looks like Zapata but with better hair

Attached: zapata1.gif (81.69 KB, 225x366)

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Y'all fawning over attractive men like this makes low status male comrades uncomfortable and is therefore not inclusive and problematic. Stop the toxic femininity, okay? Thanks folks.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

I almost took this bait until I re-read the OP. Nice try.

Attached: Is-this-bait-anon-kun.png (91.27 KB, 800x600)

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

sweden
succdem
toxic femininity joke
Want a holiday?

Jk XD

Attached: Stalin-caricature.png (97.77 KB, 510x750)

David Campbell
David Campbell

Where? I have literally never seen people dispute this is actually Stalin.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

It's because anti-communism is purely pathological.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Are you implying he was ever ugly?

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Here is another picture from when he moved to Canada to start a band and got involved in hijinks and japery.

Attached: nirvannathebandtheshow-03-1.jpg (150.34 KB, 879x492)

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

For them, the world has to be as black and white as possible in every single aspect

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

Related post from leftytrash

Soviets make art for morale and a celebration of their soldiers (obviously not real photographs)
<Some news source: De clever sovjets are making lies to lie to de people

rbth.com/arts/2017/08/24/how-photo-manipulations-became-a-tool-of-soviet-propaganda_827820
archive.fo/Lgv1Z

I looked up the author of the article, and this shit makes sense, she's works for Radio Voice of Russia, the discount version of Radio Free Europe.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.19 MB, 2523x821)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.61 MB, 1109x883)

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

stalin was really cute

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Starting a band with Zucc?