MIGHT IS RIGHT

Why have you not read "MIGHT IS RIGHT" yet Zig Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25-23-02-00-1.png (652x1003, 707.26K)

Attached: 1429356753429.jpg.gif (255x207, 39.64K)

No, natural laws are right wing and so stupid.
This makes thr Soviet union right wing and anybody who posted some shitty ☭TANKIE☭ meme but ONCE will go to hell because being right wing is against god

But we do agree that Might is Right.

The Communists beat the Nazis so they were the Superior Race.

fake and gay
All human society is class struggle and mightiest class will win and make the world they want by their might. Reactionaries literally idealise the weak and dead and defeated, its pathetic.

Attached: Marszalek-Michail-Tuchaczewski.jpg (620x1024, 103.56K)

Exactly. The Communists united with Capitalists to crush the turd position, because despite the egalitarian crap that Leftists believe in they still have to use power and subjugation over non-believers to get what they want just like anyone else

U wot nigger

learn your categories kiddo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x460, 678.01K)

Wasn't he the guy who wanted to make the Soviet Union Pagan?

Thats what I said.

We believe this though. We believe that the might of the workers will over through the Ruling Class and usher in a new world order.

lol, they coined the word privatization

Attached: TheWeakShouldFearTheStrong.jpg (800x578, 226.84K)

Gravity is a fact of Nature that cannot be changed, therefore it is a law of Nature. The rain falls, therefore it is right that it should fall.

They offered an alternative to Communism and Capitalism, combining elements from Left and Right. Thus, A turd position.

He thought christianity was bad and wanted to revive slavic paganism early in life. There's no indication he cared for any religious stuff after he read marxist literature while he was a PoW in WW1 and became a Bolshevik though. So definitely not the Soviet Union since that was later.

smh
lmao

That's not what natural law means you retard. Gravity and the like falls under eternal law, Natural law is entirely different. Read a fucking book.
also

Does backstabbing count as might

just drink some soy

everythang is gonna be awwww right

1. a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.
2. an observable law relating to natural phenomena.

All the Commies I've seen believe in the same things Rich White people (enemy no. 1 to you guys) and Jews promote to the masses ie; multiracial tranny utopia

I mean, had they succeeded it would have. Might is just winning, that's why its right, alas their backstabbing didn't work out so well.

Attached: berlin red flag.gif (850x516, 1.09M)

In the sense that fraud and deceipt are natural, yes. If you are physically inferior and you stab a stronger man in the back you still win even if its a dirty method

Keep in mind that being physically superior does not make your philosophy objectively true, merely that it has become the truth to those not strong enough to disagree with you

If the author thinks might is right then why are all the things he thinks are right keep losing at every junction of history?

"Might is right", said the fascist before getting beaten into a pulp.

sure thing faggot

Attached: Might is right.jpg (680x1074, 213.9K)

So what you're saying is might isn't actually right? Its just what is. Might makes reality, which is distinct from an external objective moral 'right'.

Might is strength, what the soviets did wasn't to do with might
You might argue America and The UK, even if Churchill was an inept commander who should of been hung after Gallipoli had greater might, but the Soviets won battles through meatsheilds and breaking pacts

The poster you responded to self-evidently was referring to the primary definition, ie. the philosophical one, not the informal one, but you didn't know that because you're an illiterate faggot who assumed they were referring to gravity lol

Mr tough guy ey, thinks that he could kill a million fascists in his bare hands?
Geez

You know company of heroes is not a book right?

But it isn't might then

i think you have the sides mixed up faggot
The krauts literally backstabbed the soviets hoping to gain an advantage and then were btfo'd all the way back to Berlin.
fake and gay meme
2/10

Finland you dense retard

What does that have to do with my post

If you lose you haven't got might, it doesn't matter if you'd have won if everything about the struggle had played to your strengths rather than the opponents. Honour, rules and fair combat are PR for the victors and a hard cope for the weak and defeated.
Might is to vanquish and subjugate your opponent, no more, no less.

And just in case you didn't understand what I meant here

Was that you completely have to ignore the winter war to come to your view
Germany attacked Russia because Russia attacked its ally
Soviets had already broken it by making the retarded move of trying to spurde the spardes

Eh I'd try to argue but you being imperialist scum won't listen

That's some epic post hoc justifications, were that the case Germany would've intervened in the war on the side of Finland, rather they had an official policy of neutrality and maintained non-aggression with the USSR at the time. If anything Germany broke their pact with Finland in order to maintain the one with the soviets temporarily, and then broke that one as well, as was their treacherous nature.
To claim that the invasion of the USSR was at all caused by the USSR reclamation of Karelia is ahistorical nonsense that even as propaganda justification fails as it just portrays the reich as opportunist cowards, lol.

Man, having lived all his life subjugated to an authority, under the threat of force starts thinking that that's how the Universe must be organised. God as the king law-giver and the Universe as the subject.

Needless to say this is stupid. Why do fascists cling to old books that are only 'popular' because 1) they survived, for whatever reason; 2) written in a time when critical thinking wasn't a thing and there weren't that many educated people that could tear shit apart.

Notice how nowadays no idea goes unchallenged, but things written in the past, seemingly unchallenged by contemporaries, are elevated to some special status.

What's even dumber is using 19th century drivel as a basis for a 'personal philosophy'.

IF MIGHT IS RIGHT THEN COMMUNISM HAS ALREADY WON

OUR VICTORY IS INEVITABLE, NOTHING CAN STOP THE PEOPLE UNITED

ANYONE WHO OPPOSES US IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Attached: red_flag_flying_in_washington.jpg (450x598, 100.62K)

Has anyone proven that might is not right?

All I'm seeing in this thread is people whining about it.

wow dude epic i like it

This just legit gives me cancer, thanks

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136.3K)

any reasoning for that butthurt?

Yeah nobody is really trying to hide this.
t. Marx

Attached: DE21C7AD-AF89-4BF1-8BDF-D220CAB13DA6.jpeg (720x714, 173.67K)

Nobody is denying it because Communism doesn’t disagree with that premise. Communism doesn’t oppose capitalism on a moral basis, it does so based on the self interest of the working class. We readily admit that it can only be achieved through the superior might of the proletariat. Also read Stirner.

Attached: 022BF487-DFB0-4D7D-A0AD-4F3EB3594AB8.jpeg (2048x1122, 160.68K)

Who's whining? Everyone in the thread agrees that might is right, we're just mocking the reactionaries for idealising a logic by which they're wrong.

I'm just criticizing all the butthurt libs in the thread thinking: might is right = ebil boogy man Zig Forums

see

According to you retards we already killed 100 million so that won't be a problem.

A win is a win.

Attached: SovietFlagOverBerlin.jpg (400x289, 82.53K)