FBI investigated civil rights group as 'terrorism' threat and viewed KKK as victims

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/01/sacramento-rally-fbi-kkk-domestic-terrorism-california

>The FBI considered the KKK as victims and the leftist protesters as potential terror threats, and downplayed the threats of the Klan, writing: “The KKK consisted of members that some perceived to be supportive of a white supremacist agenda.”

>The FBI’s monitoring included in-person surveillance, and the agency cited Bamn’s advocacy against “rape and sexual assault” and “police brutality” as evidence in the terrorism inquiry.

Attached: bpcb22.gif (640x466, 12.87K)

post that pic of cops protecting alt-rightists against the leftist hordes

Somebody post the webm of the cop shaking hands with the white nationalist.

There are plenty, but i have this one.

Attached: 5991dee615000021008b67c6.jpeg (1910x1000, 532.2K)

Since when is fucking BAMN a civil rights group?
Afaik they're a cult and Yvette Felarca is a nut.

los monstruos…

Amerika truly is the land where dreams come true
Mongrels are white and the poor are just embarrassed billionaires

REEEEEEEEE

hmm wow really makes you think doesn't it

that's how sites like these make their money
content farms are a threat to society

After Cville, I have to say, I don't see a lot of evidence for that in modern times.

FBI is exclusively interested in pushing "center-right" politics. Mundane but true.

Except that's probably not true.

Attached: fbi antifa.png (1044x646, 873.09K)

Nazis aren't organized, and the last time they showed their faces in public, a couple dozen of them got sent away for a few decades.

You can't expect the FBI to give a shit about Nazis.

Right wing violence is steadily increasing and definitely becoming more organized. Where have you been for the past year?

Attached: pol irl pinochet.jpg (909x768 610 KB, 113.36K)

wut

wonder who's behind this post

lol

Sadly this is true, Their like O9A, they pretend to be part of the movement, but all they do is hinder us.

Attached: d3e1af1b01fba31667b632bba3f7574416bd57f62b39dacc88f63297e7544fc3.jpg (617x768, 143.76K)

Disgrace to the mask

Attached: Bane.jpeg (600x481, 50.17K)

Felarca is a cunt. She harasses conservative POCs and drags them into court to financially drain with legal fees. She pays nothing since BAMN is run by a psychpathic lawyers that pay her way.

Ok, this is epic.

The 1st Klu Klux Klan was a hoax to cover up ritual murders of black victims in masonic rituals. The "2nd KKK" which was actually the 1st, was created by a Hollywood movie, Birth of a Nation directed by Freemason D.W. Griffith which to this day is celebrated despite it inciting countless LARPing rednecks to murder innocent black men. And when I say 'incited' I mean that quite deliberately because the film was a non-stop attempt to incite anger that black women were jumping out of the bushes and raping white women.

The pointy hood, also known as a Capirote, is worn as part of the Masonic Scottish Rites i.e. the initiation ceremonies that involve ritual sacrifice of goats (confirmed) and rumored to involve human sacrifice. Shills will tell you that its a benign egalitarian/philanthropic organization where a bunch of old men get together and drink which is a bunch of bullshit that apprentice masons not part of the inner circle are told to say.

mmm

somebody's agitating them. it's not organic
and they were clearly made an example of for getting too violent

Shills will tell you that its a benign egalitarian/philanthropic organization where a bunch of old men get together and drink which is a bunch of bullshit that apprentice masons not part of the inner circle are told to say.

>“The KKK consisted of members that some perceived to be supportive of a white supremacist agenda.”

Attached: annoyed black panther.jpg (325x480, 38.65K)

My favorite smug anime girl