Zig Forums is only able to conceive of moving left and right...

Zig Forums is only able to conceive of moving left and right, but they don't know that if you go up and left hard enough at the same time, you can do a Hohmann transfer to another ideology planet.

Attached: stfulib.jpg (800x960 436.1 KB, 61.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interplanetary_Transport_Network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does the political compass being a sphere imply that the horseshoe-theory is actually correct?

Sorry my ideological plane is several QPUs away, you couldn't understand.

yes, if you go right hard enough you become left and then centrist, and the futher you travel north or south, the less distinct left and right become. When you stand on the pole of liberty, any step you take will be towards authoritarianism.

I could go into advanced topics like orbital excentricity, the axial tilt of the earth, and the tangential velocity when standing on the equator, but you're not ready for those yet.

fucking kek. game a chuckle OP

What do we find at the antipode of the centrist position?

it's called Bizzaro centrism, sometimes incorrectly called radical centrism. The SSNP Baathists and Greater Israel shills live near there to stay hidden on most maps.

Attached: bizarrocentrism.jpg (1275x1275, 690.23K)

I seeā€¦ You talked about orbital eccentricity. Around what object does the lib-sphere orbit?

If ideologies comprise the surface of spheres in a planetary system, do the planets revolve around some massive ideological star or black hole?

Are there ideology planetoids with extremely eccentric orbits, that are too small to have the gravity required to make them spheroid? are there collisions between planets, comets, and planetoids? what is the interaction caused by the Three-body problem?

OP has created a new science.

NazBol Ismail when?

Attached: IUv7F1F.jpg (957x674, 120.19K)

lmao.

gang shit

Some of those projections: just what the fuck are you going to use the loop, anvil, apple, pepsi, twisty egg, serrated edge interuption, and spinning top maps for?

I identify as a klein bottle leftist.

NazBol Peterson

seashell theory gang where you at

Holy fuck

Instead of mass, these planets have ideology. The more ideology an ideological planet possesses, the greater it's "mass" relative to the greater political universe. As such, as the "mass" of these ideological planets increases, they can form new celestial bodies in the greater political universe. So, the important question becomes: ==which ideology is capable of forming an ideological black hole?==

Attached: ideology.png (500x531, 57.96K)

you and your puny 2 body solutions Get on my level: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interplanetary_Transport_Network

Sort of off-topic, but I have to check my own studies on ideology with my fellow experts.
Is this table I compiled accurate?

Attached: ideologymemes.png (1162x858, 473.47K)

meme wars are for niggers and i hate that there's a possibility we may actually have to engage in it to make the left look good in public, fucking memes.