What does leftypol think of this film? It has overwhelmingly positive reviews,...

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

What does leftypol think of this film? It has overwhelmingly positive reviews, everywhere. The satire surrounding the absurdity of this regime is on point. Hilarious.

Attached: death-of-stalin-ver11.jpg (137.85 KB, 509x755)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

The satire surrounding the absurdity of this regime is on point.
Nope. Historical fiction satire, classic in Britain. No connection with how things really were.

Attached: Monty-Python-Funko-073015.jpg (188.4 KB, 970x545)

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

funny you put Monty Phyton since as far as i remember it had a more realistic setting according to those times than other films at the time.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Eh not really: how did they get a coconut in the middle ages???

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Correct

I am so far unaware of any major fictional work depicting the mass mourning that occurred within the soviet union upon the death of Stalin other than this film

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Maybe it washed up on a local beach

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

So, then depictions of Nazi Germany are also historical fiction and by no means connect to how things really were.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

in the movie or movies in general?

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Movies in general.

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

A migratory swallow couldv'e carried it.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Never seen it.
Not that I don't enjoy comedy of course, I liked Hot Fuzz so I don't know why I havn't seen the film.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

A swallow, carrying a coconut? It's way too heavy for such a small bird…

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

It could grip it by the husk!

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

By the husk? With that beak? Have you seen a swallow?

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

It's not a question of where he grips it. It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a 1 pound coconut.

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

W E L L I T D O E S N ' T M A T T E R

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Listen, in order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings 43 times every second, right?

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

ok i'm sleepy so i'll skip a few lines and go to sleep now

it coUld be cArrieD bY an AfriCan swalLOw!

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

*muble muble* dorsal guiding feathers

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

oh great, another thread about this movie. what's this? the sixth one we've had these past months?

Attached: 2e93a05daf921728e9bd90ca99f93ec14bfc086222ef553e7d28c08d7e9a5639.png (579.73 KB, 809x1000)

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

The satire surrounding the absurdity of this regime is on point. Hilarious.

Attached: silence-liberal.png (483.11 KB, 658x530)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Kino art.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit