It's activism, but I just have to do things that I enjoy doing!

why are people like this

Attached: s6QZ2meRgRDNhrU0jCLh3JIR0u0WOO1fUasxPkwxMaY.png (640x925, 344.17K)

"Pleasure Activism is an invitation to know ourselves and be in conversation with the desire of our lustful imaginations… [I]t makes our personal liberation irresistible." —Jasmine Burnett, activist and anti-oppression consultant"

AK press is astroturf central, and don't buy any books from them

today i learned that studying Marxism may actually be a lucrative career

I fucking hate Valentines Day, and not only because I’m a lonely virgin. I feel like even this holiday is starting to be pushed as a major gift holiday

And you're realizing this now? It's been like that for ages

This one should have been one of the most obvious ones tbh

Why does this “your lifestyle is revolutionary” shit still go around. Has this the half century of abysmal failure this “strategy” has engendered not been enough to confine it to the dustbin of history?

Fucking is activism now
Armchairs BTFO

That is exactly why it is still around, is is pushed by pretty much every government and pro-capitalist group there is.

they're not wrong tho. criminalising sexual expression as much as possible is how porky keeps you down. nowadays they take a more sneaky strategy of atomising social relations and forcing young people to live with their parents through economic warfare instead of living free, fighting during the day and fucking all night.

"Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.

Good. Welcome back.

We Renrijra Krin live and fight together, and know that Leyawiin and the Empire will not give way very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Emperor's Blades.

Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures that Leyawiin denies us, and so we take our good humor very seriously."

Attached: 1444657507057.jpg (425x450, 174.82K)

we must produce leftist babies to secure a future for leftist babies. Copulate profusely now

Communism could of taken over the world if all communists just had half a dozen babies for few generations instead of preaching to the masses to convert them.

Ceausescu literally tried that and created the worst orphan crisis of all time

Trying to educate the masses is like trying to convert commutator cars into tanks, it's entirely sentimental.
Leftist really have to stop out sourcing their baby making and seize the means of reproduction.

Attached: 1441661176030.gif (448x252, 2.39M)

It probably can be if you're a complete hack.

He had the right idea he just implemented it in the wrong way.

We will collectivize your means of reproduction for the baby-making factories. Through the benevolent hand of the party leadership, you shall be the father of thousands

Lost me at using the elder scrolls to justify your hedonism. Todd is laughing at you.

They're not wrong.

It IS activism when the right-wing labels having basic pleasures as "degeneracy".

Don't forget all the anti-sex radlib pseudofeminists on reddit

Attached: 4976c835f2e02511a3efcffdac004063573846b136abdef754941a4224a54fe7.jpg (788x768, 104.46K)

These people are marginal. Capitalism is more than happy to sell you hedonism and profit from such impulses.

We must make 1 million commie test tube babies

Idk but even Marx had to deal with people like that using left-wing political organizations to meet and organize likeminded people, so this dumb mentality is not going anywhere soon.

I mean, as long as it makes participants feel good and as if they are doing something active it has been successful on its own terms, considering how east it is just to get high all the time and bang people you met at pseudo revolutionary social clubs I’d say this is how it has stuck around

Polyamory and monogamy are both fine
Do whatever floats your boat
Motion of the ocean babyy

Attached: mob.jpg (203x248, 9.48K)

oh shit, I agree with mutualist-fag. I think a good number of people would be happier in polyamourous relationships, the type of person who does find emotional value in other people, but who feels the need to explore it in numerous partners, and then resorts to having a discrete afair. It would also make monogamous relationships that much more meaningful without moral and legal shenanigans.

PURE LIFESTYLISM

Besides, we all know the miserable and the depressed are the ones with the most revolutionary potential.

One effective method to get people to think they're fighting the system while inadvertently supporting it financially.

Attached: Foucault.jpg (614x475, 53.01K)

Destroy lifestylism. Nuke lifestylists.