Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
Who's ready for every faggot and bugger in the states to get behind fascism and the MIC even further than they already are?

Attached: 5995MTV B.jpg (974x287, 80.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/news-opinion/2019/2/19/trumps-plan-decriminalize-homosexuality-old-racist-tactic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: los-angeles-california-usa-21st-may-2017-thousands-of-people-take-J6TFMM.jpg (1300x976, 192.1K)

willing to bet any amount of money that all they do is shit on iran some more and no one mentions Saudi Arabia.

Attached: Capture.JPG (599x551, 81.94K)

Attached: Image1_475x310_LAPride.jpg (3024x4032 57.91 KB, 1.18M)

This is ideology at its purest, we need to nuke america and kill all liberals as quickly as possible

Attached: notimeonourside.jpg (320x262, 18.21K)

Good move.
Absolutely cynical, and probably gearing to get support behind interventionism - but I'm gonna have to be indifferent to this one. It's not like I support those country's policies. Using it as a basis for "regime change" is wrong, though.

On a more base level, I think that this reflects the same line Milo & friends pushed for a while - IE opposing rights for gay people domestically and instead basically saying "look over there!" and using policies in those countries as a way to dismiss American policy and attack Muslims. It's something evangelists seem to like.

My radlib friends sure are going to be confused after this. Let's see if they support trump invading Iran because muh gays.

Zig Forums on suicide watch lmao.

Attached: 03AE82B8-8AD2-4A51-B1BB-2CBF733A6F66.png (500x282, 172.03K)

Zig Forums btfo

They will.

Zig Forums is all pro-faggotry boomers.

I thought they already do.

This was basically done with women's issues historically as well, Imperialists will use any tool at their disposal

Based and trap-pilled.

Gay white Juche now!

Attached: DC006A9A-44A6-4FDC-A18E-673F9A081FDB.jpeg (499x343, 103.96K)

Not doubting at all, but interested to see examples because I don't know the details of this.

How do I convince my normie parents that this is bad and the persecution of homosexuals in Iran is a worthy price to pay to stand up to American imperialism?

I'm not worried.

out.com/news-opinion/2019/2/19/trumps-plan-decriminalize-homosexuality-old-racist-tactic

The Homosexuals know what is up

Imperialist and global ingerence always leads to chaos, regional destabilization and decades-long periods of utter shit.

Citations needed did an episode on this

The thing is, even if decrimming homosexuality is the goal, it doesn't work because the countries where it's illegal go "ah, see, the yankees are up to their tricks again." Dated a guy from India who said this is exactly how the right-wingers there responded back when Hillary Clinton's State Department was doing stuff like this. Just makes the situation for gays over there more difficult.

GAY DICK ENERGY