/ZOG/ Zionism Ongoing General

Israel pharmaceutical firms test medicines on Palestinian prisoners

Israeli Professor Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian revealed yesterday that the Israeli occupation authorities issues permits to large pharmaceutical firms to carry out tests on Palestinian and Arab prisoners, Felesteen.ps reported.

The Hebrew University lecturer also revealed that the Israeli military firms are testing weapons on Palestinian children and carry out these tests in the Palestinian neighbourhoods of occupied Jerusalem.

Speaking in Columbia University in New York City, Shalhoub-Kevorkian said that she collected the data while carrying out a research project for the Hebrew University.

“Palestinian spaces are laboratories,” she said. “The invention of products and services of state-sponsored security corporations are fueled by long-term curfews and Palestinian oppression by the Israeli army.”

middleeastmonitor.com/20190220-israel-pharmaceutical-firms-test-medicines-on-palestinian-prisoners/#.XG5urf5kX3t.facebook

Attached: 37559646_1497859606.6981_eGybyg_n.jpg (1200x630, 81.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-my/sport/other/israel-evicts-palestinian-family-from-east-jerusalem-home-of-65-years/vi-BBTKthS
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html
nytimes.com/2019/02/20/world/middleeast/israel-yemenite-children-affair.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-47313725
jpost.com/Israel-News/Worried-about-high-tuition-costs-Come-study-in-Israel-in-English-445110
twitter.com/IsraelinIndia/status/1098226194938556416
twitter.com/RVCJ_FB/status/1098612676576587777
renegadetribune.com/zionist-tommy-robinson-if-there-was-a-war-tomorrow-i-would-be-there-in-the-front-line-fighting-for-israel/
timesofisrael.com/iran-says-it-cannot-rule-out-possibility-of-war-with-israel/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel evicts Palestinian family from East Jerusalem home of 65 years

A Palestinian family was evicted from their home in East Jerusalem after the Israeli Supreme Court ruled the property was built on land owned by Jewish settlers. Footage captured on Sunday (February 17) shows Israeli police officers removing the Abu Assab family from their home. Renia Abu Assad, who lived in the house with his husband and their children, stood weeping outside the home as police officers arrested her husband and son and took them away. The court ruled that the home belonged to Israeli groups under the Absentee Property Law, although the lawyer of the Abu Assab family had obtained a court ruling to postpone the eviction until the end of February, according to the filmer. The Abu Assab family had lived in the home for three generations since 1952, the filmer added.

msn.com/en-my/sport/other/israel-evicts-palestinian-family-from-east-jerusalem-home-of-65-years/vi-BBTKthS

Attached: 7865f188-3664-4e93-b157-a7760f0e_2250_1.mp4 (1091x1496 8.8 MB, 187.8K)

>>>/ZOG/
How about no

I think the title was just meant to be a little tongue in cheek if I'm reading OP right. We've had plenty of threads discussing Zionism before 8ch.net/leftypol/res/2653199.html so it's not like this couldn't be used for such.

liivn' high on the american dime in Zion occupied Palestine

Those territories are also where the zionists test out new military weapons. Gaza is a gun range and now revealed as a laboratory with human Guinea pigs.

i just want a qt jewish wife tbh

OP should've started the thread with King ZOG Occupied Government tbh

>>>/jewess/

They know full well that they are hot and will lord it over anybody and everybody.
I hope they catch a rock thrown by a Palenstinian child square in the schnoz.

The Disappeared Children of Israel

In the state of Israel’s early years, a number of parents in immigrant transit camps were told that their babies had died. Their families believe the babies were abducted by the Israeli authorities in the 1950s, and were illegally put up for adoption to childless Ashkenazi families, Jews of European descent. A younger generation is demanding answers.

nytimes.com/2019/02/20/world/middleeast/israel-yemenite-children-affair.html

Attached: ZOGAbductions.jpg (2439x1372 1.21 MB, 434.87K)

King Zøg?

Attached: received_1888662524583741.jpeg (1000x647, 82.82K)

Macron announces crackdown on anti-Semitism in France

French President Emmanuel Macron has announced new measures to tackle anti-Semitism, following a spate of attacks.

He told Jewish leaders that France would recognise anti-Zionism - the denial of Israel's right to exist - as a form of anti-Semitism.

He also said parliament would vote on a new law to tackle hatred on the internet.

Addressing an annual meeting of Jewish organisations on Wednesday, Mr Macron said anti-Semitism in France and other Western countries had reached its worst levels since World War Two.

Among a series of new measures, he said the government would act to dissolve three extreme-right groups - Bastion Social, Blood and Honour Hexagone and Combat 18 - which he said fuelled hatred and promoted discrimination.

Mr Macron added: "Anti-Zionism is one of the modern forms of anti-Semitism. This is why I'm confirming that France will put forward the definition of anti-Semitism as drawn by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance."

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47313725

Attached: wire-1885324-1512929451-361_634x422.jpg (972x1130 51.86 KB, 124.75K)

they are all generic broads except
the middle one in this, 3/10 would not fund ethnostate for

Not even when you could get affordable college (in Israel) ?

Worried about high tuition costs? Come study in Israel in English

“The cost of a BA in Israel has nothing to do with the cost of education in the US. Israel can help the American population with the craziness of tuition."

jpost.com/Israel-News/Worried-about-high-tuition-costs-Come-study-in-Israel-in-English-445110

Attached: Spike_LR_3.jpg (1600x1200, 264.72K)

I see no downsides to this

Israelis love Pajeets.

twitter.com/IsraelinIndia/status/1098226194938556416

twitter.com/RVCJ_FB/status/1098612676576587777

Attached: Dz8OYdqWwAAcMNd.jpg large.jpg (755x755 186.6 KB, 164.98K)

BJP Isreal
^ ^
Oppression of muslims

Zionist Tommy Robinson: “If There Was a War Tomorrow.. I Would be There in the Front Line Fighting for Israel”

In the video, Robinson gives the impression that his love affair with Israel is paying off by admitting that on occasions he has to “get [his] Zionist card out which says that [he is] a Zionist”, after which he claims he “bought everything”.

The footage ends with Robinson saying: “Palestine! F*ck Palestine. Why would you support Palestine,” adding: “If there was a war tomorrow, which probably there would be, I would be there in the front line fighting for Israel”.

renegadetribune.com/zionist-tommy-robinson-if-there-was-a-war-tomorrow-i-would-be-there-in-the-front-line-fighting-for-israel/

Attached: robinson.jpg (806x960 114.42 KB, 83.71K)

I can't wait for the Israelis to invade Lebanon and get blown the fuck out by based Hezbollah again, God bless them

Iran says it cannot rule out possibility of war with Israel

Foreign minister Zarif accuses Jerusalem of ‘adventurism’ with its campaign of airstrikes against Iranian targets in Syria, and cautions situation could deteriorate

timesofisrael.com/iran-says-it-cannot-rule-out-possibility-of-war-with-israel/

Attached: AP_19048362287519-640x400.jpg (736x596 37.82 KB, 72.7K)

post moar qt3.14 idf gurlz plz

Unanchored for now, but don't you think a Middle East general might be more convenient?

God bless. God bless.

Attached: dis gon b, as in bear, gud.gif (244x228, 1.83M)

Damn jewesses are hella fine

anne frank is cute

yeah but ZOG Occupied Government general has more of a ring too it

zog occupied government it's like saying dc comics

dc comics=detective comics comics

zog occupied government=zionist occupied government occupied government

That's the joke.

okay

i didn't realise it was one of the based wordfilters

Oh wtf who was the nigger that deleted all those qt jewesses you don't do that to a fellow jew lover

If I'm being completely honest I think Israel is shit because it's an explicit ethnostate with a far right strongman leader, not because they were mean to some Muslims. I just can't bring myself to give a shit what happens to the Palestinians.

Well I mean you gotta do some animal testing before you move on to real human beings…

I'm starting to think the majority of Israelis wake up everyday, and ask themselves what they can do to be more like the Nazis. It's quite strange.

Attached: 1696133-y_u_do_dis_lrg.jpg (400x300, 7.49K)

why did this become a thing on Zig Forums?
she is a child.

Attached: 04f75b568e0e2c77548417ed43fe1f248d879.jpg (640x920, 46.66K)

jews are cute only jew girls tho

ayn rand?

i'm thinking more anne frank and uh, i guess that's the cutest i can think right now

she was a 16-year-old holocaust victim. You sound like a pervert.

i started to find her cute before i became an adult so it's kind of a valid love. also she was 15 so uh yeah

How about some grown women like Natalie Portman or Gal Gadot?

Attached: cthjxEj.jpg (2000x3000 45.82 KB, 640K)

how bout these big fucken khazar milkers

Attached: 550x866_28D.jpg (550x866, 104.25K)

I thought it was just a meme at first
I can't believe Ben Shapiro's sister looks this good.

Her nudes are floating around. I hope someone posts them.

Attached: abigail-shapiro-boobs-ben-shapiro-sister.jpg (800x457, 115.21K)

Tbh she's quite a good singer too.

Ben Shapiro must just be her afterbirth