Are mods on 4chan/k/ right wing? Also general lefty gun thread

not even mad, just curious: why are Zig Forums mods seemingly complicit in that board's Zig Forums-ification?

That aside, what is this board's view on gun control? Why is the left so silent on the irrational attitude that Democrats have towards weapons?

Attached: WarningIssued.png (855x531, 126.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftyk/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd Amendment literally the most important gift any group has ever given it's descendants. You don't have to die on your knees, or be a total slave to destiny of bad actors. Anyone who lives in America and is against is either a fucking retard or a woman.

i would like to have a gun, i live alone, in a relatively safe part of México, what should i get?

women aren't retarded, that's wrong.

Your first gun should be inexpensive and easy to maintain, some kind of rifle that you take target shooting. Which one is best depends on the standard/cheap ammo in your area.

OR a woman. A man who is afraid of the 2A is a retard, a woman just hates guns and i'm tired of listening to them spew their garbage from their easily programmable heads.

We've talked about it here.

Personally I hesitate to say I'm against 'gun control' because I actually do favor some customary regulation of firearms. I'm against any future bans of any kind of gun, and also extremely opposed to any proposals to raise the age or otherwise disarm a demographic (which is blatantly what the age-related proposals are doing). Leftists should arm.

That said, I think that availability of guns contributes to spree killing-type murders and so I think that some safeguards (not bans) could be good. There is a degree of risk which comes with the availability of guns, and it's important to emphasize the benefit of an armed populace in how it justifies taking this risk.

Oh, and trusting capitalists to any supposedly beneficial restrictive reforms is bad.

But the real question is, should citizens own nukes?

Attached: THISMACHINE - WIN_20181207_201522.JPG (1280x720, 224.99K)

Nice try FBI

Own? Absolutely not. What citizens need is a tiered subscription service to McNuke to acquire a license to use nuclear weapons. Letting them own nukes throws away a good revenue source.

No, but all citizens in the multipolar future will have access to AA weapons. Securing your own airspace is a fundamental human right, especially in the age of burgernigger no fly zones and the like

I think it's only natural to be wary of outright dismissing increased gun control when, by now, dozens of innocent children die every year in school shootings; but I believe that in any honest and well-intentioned conversation on the topic one will very quickly realize the ambiguity of the argument that *any* type of gun control will lead to harm reduction.
I don't live in America and even then there seem to be vast differences between the laws of each state; the way it's portrayed here in Germany, in some places in the US you can just walk into the store and get a gun without any kind of background check. Then you hear there are serious limitations on who can get guns and which types you can get in states like California. The whole issue just seems very opaque in general.

incidentally, this is also why Pakistan is the greatest fucking country on gods green earth

shiggy diggy

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't Maduro this.jpg (409x409, 32.77K)

cuckchan mods are global and some may be unironic Zig Forumsacks, but most of these time outs come from janitors fresh out of r/the_donald

Handgun, 9mm, hollow point rounds. Reach for a Glock.

I hope your deleted your metadata first.

Attached: tacticool derringer.jpg (600x480, 31.42K)

I think we need a lefty gun board. There is an entire dimension to it other than the worship for weapon manufacturers that right wingers seem to have.
Above all, I think it'd be good to counter this irrational fear of firearms that is making its way into popular non-right-wing media.

Lefyk or SRA

8ch.net/leftyk/catalog.html

Cat poster, why did you delete the photo of your guns?

Definitely prefer /sra/ over /leftyk/
Too bad >>>/leftyk/ already exists and >>>/sra/ is "Sexy Rick Astley"

noice, thanks yall
no idea what I've been doing all this time, really not that hard to find lol

Gee I wonder.

I'm just saying, the government nuked a lot of people but I've never even dropped a normal bomb on someone, so I think it's clear who we should trust here.

Honestly I think just a cyclical thread for Zig Forums stuff on Zig Forums would be fine. The topic + target audience is too niche to justify its own board.

Women don't hate guns.

Attached: Female_Viet_Cong_warrior_1972_1.jpg (768x522 252.36 KB, 79.82K)

*Western women

Attached: IMG_20190214_134308.jpg (1485x1326, 246.85K)

You got banned because you went all political in a weapon board.

Women as a group hates guns

Some women who are forced to use guns or be enslaved sometimes take qt pics with them

None of this is mutually exclusive

Then why aren't Zig Forumsacks getting banned?

they are
or they're just talking about the 2nd amendment
or you're just calling anyone with a different opinion pol

>>>/virgin/

Yes
If we make enough nukes we can achieve nuclear peace

Attached: 6f4be94d-a6b3-48de-8354-ecd8610ecd4d.png (1080x1920, 405.12K)