Zig Forums still literally living in 2016

How does it feel to realize that it was never just right wing politics that were garbage, but left wing politics as well, and that there's only one path: ending the law of value by averting crisis through complete centralization and automation, thus abolishing private property and defacto establishing communism?

Attached: yangGANG.jpg (2700x2026, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/nuclear-energy/
youtu.be/_wivIV2VK2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

welcome to the right side comrade

I was always a communist and have posted here forever. I remember all the OGs: Ginjeet, Yui, RebelObesity, deepcomrade, etc. And I always shot my sides out laughing at the political determinist idiots of all sides here, especially the Stalinists and Bernietards (both the Bernietards who saw him as an 'Overton window shifter' and the pure SocDem Bernie supporting idiots lmao). And almost as foretold, here, at the most dialectical moment, a politician arises not only with the perfect type of platform to let capital run its course towards communism as peacefully as possible, but support for his program equally comes from all sides of the working class, discarding all ridiculous pseudo-distinctions between left and right.

#yanggang

If BO bans me for this while on fucking Zig Forums of all places Yangposting is tolerated and not banned we'll have gone full circle and have proven horseshoe theory as well for this irrelevant shithole of a board.

Attached: ONE_THOUSAND_UNITS_OF_MONEY-CAPITAL.jpg (1276x960, 293.36K)

Take the siegepill

Attached: read siege.jpg (958x1200, 182.22K)

The two genders.

Ok retard enjoy 2020 shitting in the woods while me and the Yang Gang sit at home playing Dota 2.

Attached: gwf_caesar.jpg (743x457, 34.01K)

Enjoy being a cuck or something, nerd.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (603x377, 297.98K)

Fuck off loser I'm playing video games.

Attached: protect yangsters.jpg (1196x668, 148.34K)

le siege pill is just people's war for neo nazis

the trump meme machine has moved on

Attached: D1F1hCXWwAI2uDk (1).jpg (1228x1496, 176.62K)

YANG GANG YANGANG YANGAG GYAGNAGNAGAYGAGNAGAYGANGAGYAYGYGANGANGHAYGAYGANGAYGAYGANGAYGANGGYAGANGYAGYAGN

The tendency for capital to auto-centralize and the law of value to anul itself laughs at your retarded and historically irrelevant BO and board, idiots.

Attached: smeshnye-koty-44(500x514).jpg (500x514, 30.22K)

I'm incredibly suspicious of this guy, I can't quite pin it down but maybe its the fact with the whole forced meme of him every time I hear the name

I'm not. I should be seeing as he's running for Prez. I'm more disappointed to see the former trumpanzees have learned nothing, and are just voting for this guy because memes.

No thanks

Burger neo-nazis took the Siegepill in the 80s. Do you know where it got them? Nowhere.

He used to work in tech startups. Which sounds bad, but he’s pro nuclear energy so I’ll overlook it.
yang2020.com/policies/nuclear-energy/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 7.35.41 AM.png (1142x724 79.44 KB, 113.03K)

His plan is to cut all gov programs and replace it with neetbux, which will then run out because he's a libertarian.

His climate change platform is to give a special market to corportions to trade carbon credits, backed up by nothing and enforced by no-one.

He wants to make it illegal to sue any company for causing any kind of harm.

He's Ron Paul 2.0 Dumbfuck libertarian hack promising you things from the pit of the worst ideas ever.

If you read his policy page and don't catch on that something is wrong, don't talk about politics for the rest of your life.

where does he say this?

At least communist primitivism is respectable and real innawoods shit. Siegeprim isn't prim at all, it's off the grid minimalism with a weird Nazi masturbation fantasy fantasy that's never going to happen so it's just gonna be a bunch of losers sitting in a compound or whatever masturbating and collecting guns until one of them gets psychotic enough to start shooting minorities out of himself and then the movement's dead again. Waco but way more racist, and it's only going to make their already dead movement even more irrelevant. Capital's paramilitary days are over. What may happen though is western states becoming these post-neoliberal ethnic 'civilsation states' instead like India or China, but that will all happen through the direction of the state with zero need for LARPing brownshirts for the cause.

He just has the full support of the newly-formed Yang Gang standing right behind him.

Trumptards have joined the forced memeing because they're finally completely disillusioned from the idea that he was going to do any 'based' thing like the wall or implement any type of policy for the white working class. As expected he was more like a libertarian and generally cucked the white working class (and the working class as a whole) by dismantling the welfare state and the state's involvement in supporting the proletariat in return for miniscule tax brakes on them, didn't build the wall when he could've done it entirely on his own, and has been cucking even harder for Israel than any president before him, entirely out of his own desire to do so, and his foreign policy is beyond any arguably reasonable levels of interventions but full-on aggressive.

Yang himself is fully on board with the Yang Gang, as expected, which you can see on his Twitter and Facebook page, posting the best memes the Yang Gang makes for and offers him.

Attached: yanggang nonpreferential forpol.png (756x282, 62.23K)

Give me the discord link.

His own policy page that you reference suggests that he wants to start holding companies more accountable and even makes specific note of pharma companies.
What are you talking about?

Attached: virgintrumpchadyang.jpg (1410x640, 97.94K)

YANG GANG BTFO BY SARGON
youtu.be/_wivIV2VK2Y

$1,000 is cute until the landlord raises the rent again.

He tweeted that he would have a 1 million dollar fine of the gun manufacturer every time a gun killed someone