Now that the dust has settled and Zig Forums is no longer the biggest joke board on the site...

Now that the dust has settled and Zig Forums is no longer the biggest joke board on the site, what are you faggots going to do to up the game? You still want a revolution, right? Or are you going to continue leeching off corporations while crying over capitalism? Real talk, you faggots do anything besides jerk off to each other?

Attached: 0bc9e7d31565a548b4a93a6f82d8a36e575fd17f6852f003c20ad1bb96a3acf7.jpg (560x480, 36.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1VEDLB9r2-sYdVMwpScrfI9Nz_MKsnmEl/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what corporations do we leech off you dumb nigger

Who do you pay for your internet? What brand of computer are you using?

Go suck McDonald's dick and enlist in the AT&T army, fascist

Attached: ItrU3o3.png (408x589, 321.26K)

Actually my internet is provided by a cooperative.
Owned.

We got 49 kills. Can you so much as kill calories?

What are you talking about?
Terrorism is the political equivalent of shitting yourself in rage.

i made one that is a potato

More of them die a day of natural causes.
You've accomplished nothing.

Cloudflare dumped the daily stormer and it can dump 8ch.

Naaaah, I don't feel like it.

Attached: Bordiga.png (505x505, 175.37K)

lol good job you gave the religion that worships martyrs some more martyrs to worship

This, Zig Forums is all propaganda of the deed, white revanchism is just as impotent against the dying American Finance Imperialism as anyone here

All my stuff was by workers either way

How many of those were the "elites"?

Attached: 6b6.jpg (640x1200, 89.28K)

Wow you destroyed us with logic and facts. Meanwhile porky keeps bombing poor countries and polluting the world, leading the more refugees which you hate so much. You’ve accomplished less than nothing, since everybody sees you as the cowards you are, murdering defenseless people.

The only thing that retard did is give rise to more censorship and more rights/protection to the very people you mongrels hate.
Whats the matter, usually you faggots cry BAD OPTICS in these cases

The shooter shot a crawling, defenseless woman who was begging for help in the back of her head. You are literally just mentally ill.

drive.google.com/file/d/1VEDLB9r2-sYdVMwpScrfI9Nz_MKsnmEl/view

Congratulations on your "victory," you useless idiot of the bourgeoisie.

"Murdering random racial others" as praxis is just an extension of the whole "humans vs orcs" mentality. It's therefore not all that shocking to see Zig Forumstards justifying the shooting as a way to "hit back" against various "crimes" against American foreign policy (such as 9/11 or the Paris attacks in 2015.)

Friendly reminder that you can get free internet just by climbing up a pole and flipping a switch in a breaker box.
When will you faggots ever learn?

That's only going to make people more sympathetic to anti-nazis and muslims. Nobody ever decided to adopt a political position based on seeing a crazed gunman on TV.

This. I think that is why so many "centrists" and reactionaries really don't want people to see or even talk about the shooting all that much. They don't want people to realize that a man murdering a bunch of normal people is the end result of all right wing ideology.

How does this work? Genuinely curious

I want Maki to sit on my face

How? Not sure. An associate of mine who used to install power/cable/internet lines told me. I assume this must necessarily imply that your house may already have internet access but it's simply not turned on. Or the connection isn't on the grid until the connection to that grid is turned on (from the breaker box).

LEFTIES CANT COMPETE

WHITE LEFTIES GO AFTER THE MUSLIMS

SOON YOU PARASITE COCKSUCKERS

HAHAHAH HOLY FUCK I CANT WAIT

Attached: (((yang))).png (1251x683, 168.81K)

you really showed those jews.

i donate to Chapo trap house and the splc

You also get people coming in here talking about K/D ratios or whatever because they vicariously get off on other people being afraid of them. But these little murder sprees are a reaction to the far right's larger political failures to really accomplish anything. It's the "screw your optics, I'm going in" backup plan. They have a lot of problems.

Imagine thinking that murdering random people actually accomplishes anything except maybe radicalizing your opposition.

I love how polsters love to LARP as knights, what with all the Constantinople shit and other crusade memes. It's cringy as fuck. I want the war to begin and they're all running around tripping over themselves in their #Deus Vult meme cosplays.

congratulations on a pewdiepie inspired massacre of innocents

Let's be real, it wasn't Pewdiepie.
This has act has liberalist extremist written all over it.

Attached: 38dbd9200b79f89f24fb88c064cbbbc16efbfb2ddb500f4e2bef75a87eba5c31.png (609x442, 58.45K)