After we abolish policing, prisons, and Christianity, what will happen to age of consent laws?

After we abolish policing, prisons, and Christianity, what will happen to age of consent laws?

Attached: aoc.png (478x425, 47.32K)

Hey, that's not an ancap flag…

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 99.84K)

Sneks aren't welcome here.

Christianity will never be abolished. I can't imagine a world where any religion with more than a billion followers will ever exist. If anything, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam will die when humanity dies. As for age of consent, idk the people will decide for themselves what they want.

Look at the names in the image.

Die pedo die

Attached: 1347843190349.jpg (500x333, 25.64K)

Why not just kill all semites and leftist faggots? You helped get the muslims into power, and you should die with them.

We don't oppose policing and prisons as such. There are obviously legitimate applications of these institutions. The point is to eventually abolish them as parts of the state, and instead put them directly in the hands of the local population.

What'll happen is Christianity will mutate into a form that is unrecognizable by today's Christians (as it has done many times throughout history). The better question is what will it and other religions look like in the future.
Personally, I think as society becomes more secular and the influence of religion declines, religions will form pantheistic alliances for social and political power. Can't wait to go to Sunday Mass at my local Islamo-Catholic Temple.

(you)

a communally run and staffed police force as oppsoed to one intended to keep the ruling class empowered.

Ew.

The age of consent is a politico-social construction in intent to curtail children exploitation. So this is a societal issue and so has no correlation with the advent of communism. Under ideal conditions, children will just make up their mind. As a side-note, human hormonal puberty starts at 13 y/o for females and 12 y/o for males. In most under-developped countries this is the starting age for child-bearing.

That would actually be pretty nice. Imo it's definitely a possibility.

I meant 11 y/o for females.

it's been depicted in fiction at least once, in Deus Ex: Invisible War, one of the factions is an entity known as The Order, which is essentially one big amalgamation of abrahamic religions. Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism primarily.

Right-wing pro-capitalists have literally overthrown governments to install Islamist theocracies. The Right loves to project.

Attached: Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg (2707x1911, 3.24M)

Attached: Dehydroepiandrosterone_sulfate_levels_throughout_life_in_human_males_and_females.png (1184x928 215.8 KB, 88.21K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675, 1.56M)

Atheism is dying pretty fast.

But AQ isn't even in power

I highly doubt the validity of these stats

Look it up then, there have been countless studies on this subject.

Disregarded

ok

ISIS is almost completely eradicated

Fucking what

That's puberty, fucktard, puberty

The process of the body maturing and thus preparing itself for childbearing, not the age of childbearing itself wtf

Fuck off pedo

Saudi Arabia has the same ideology and policies as ISIS.

And?

Nice cognitive dissonance

Need to say more, pedofuck?

consentingjuveniles.com
The only one messing anybody up is you.

>The age of consent is a politico-social construction in intent to curtail children exploitation. So this is a societal issue

Nice mental gymnastics there, nonce

wut

Why fetishize concent?
Why is there suddenly a magic date that makes it ok after but a crime a day prior?

Have you thought as to why children get married and give birth at that age?

It's because of ignorance

Just because they do it and has been that way for decades doesn't mean it's right

But you calling them ignorant doesn't make it wrong either

Why can't some young children ride roller coasters, go without the supervision of an adult, drink liquor or know the reason why their parents divorced until they grew up

That's because it's not safe and their mind and body can't handle it.

Same goes for fucking kids

Ignorance of the country and carrying of tradition thinking there's nothing wrong with it

Not the kids, the public

Rollercoasters are built to be safe for adults and there are kiddie rides.
Alcohol is unsafe even for adults just more so for children

Sure you can say that pedo relationships have the potential to be harmful but homosexual relationships are much more harmful than heterosexual.

So even my ypur logic homosexuality is just as bad as pedo sexuality

Why is it so wrong

Breast development (through oestrogen) starts at 11.

This is a societal issue, not because the causes are social (education / economical development), but because the attempt to curtail it are societal in nature (age of "consent").

This is my point, I am not saying early child-bearing isn't detrimental (it often is and this is why you see this trend of regulation within developped countries), but that as to who should make the decision is ultimately a societal issue (as in, not super-structural under ideal conditions).