Was monitoring the Alt-rightards and they seem in a tissy about this. Anyone know if this is true and if so...

Was monitoring the Alt-rightards and they seem in a tissy about this. Anyone know if this is true and if so, what should we do about this?

Attached: bq-5c98325e6314c.jpeg (720x690, 78.99K)

pretty sure those are balancing weights made of solid lead

Fucking up your wheels to own the libs.

this is definitely a "microwave your iphone" type meme. the fact that anyone has fallen for it is an indictment on our agriculture diseased minds

Attached: 1552595822.jpg (240x285, 85.71K)

Change it to any fucking cell phone.

Aren't they literally just Q-boomers now?

This really does only happen in the US doesn't it?

These are literally balance weights for your tires. Since Zig Forums is full of dumb boomers, just tell them to take them off. It'll make the car drive better.

it probably wasn't even Zig Forums

Causing boomershits to sabotage their own cars and die is actually existing communism

It used to be "soft" ethnonationalists, but the Spencer types faded back into their echo chambers after they found out that Trump was not, in fact, the harbinger of their uprising. So now it's just GOP voters that don't keep their more inane thoughts to themselves.

boomers don't look at memes from leftypol

But they look at conspiracy theories on Zig Forums. They'll believe anything so long as you say it's the communist American government doing it.

boomers don't go to pol though

I beg to differ

Attached: the new 4chan.png (942x4013, 779.43K)

thats reddit

I hope you are shitposting

even if they do theres more boomer communists really

Damage control.

butthurt control

they still don't browse pol

From denial to acceptance and back to denial in 5 minutes. I should be surprised, but being a Zig Forumsyp requires extraordinary self delusion to sustain.

=we did it reddit!==

this but unironically, wiping out boomers is the best pragmatically possible praxis it is possible to undertake in the US.

Rolled 14, 18, 14, 15 - 1 = 60 (4d20)timmy twotonez is here bitches