White supremacy ducklings being peddled to the public...

White supremacy ducklings being peddled to the public. This type of fascism has been normalized as a result of Trump's presidency.

Attached: fdfyfy.png (590x439, 343.19K)

nah this just a chocolate duck and a vanilla duck bro

nah its just retards flipping out about dumb shit. Was probably a Tory that complained on purpose to make a broo haha about political correctness. nobody but tories shop in waitrose to know

Nah it was a leftist twitter group that got them removed.

Reminder that leftists are just edgy liberals

reminder that doesn't make any sense

no that's fascists

So you are admitting not there is a true leftist type of people, we are that type. No idpol here.

Anerics is dying and this is what Zig Forums is concerned about? Lol what terrible reactionaries they are. They are the force to Hitler's tragedy I suppose.

I've seen the news user threads, lefty twitter, and enough of you cunts IRL to know that you care far, far more about whatever the latest gay liberal bugbear is than anything relating to the actual working class.

That's wrong, as leftists we may be interested in topics regarding minorities such as gays, but we are definitely more working class-focused than most leftist spaces, i won't deny the mainstream left (which is twitter) focuses more on identity politics than class issues.

t. Idpoler
Go cry about marvel movies and Gillette razors some more

Haven't you got some whigger nat loser to be doxxing?

so don't disparage the crispy, fluffy or ugly people

that's gonna be a yikes for me

Attached: Hillary_Clinton_Banks_Racism_Sexism_Wall_Street_Presidential_campaign_2016_850_593.jpg (850x593, 276.84K)

which "leftist" twitter group ffs

In America the working class is very diverse. When people accuse the Amerifat left of "not focusing on the working class" they mean "not focusing on the idealized version of the white working class that exists solely in the minds of reactionaries who live in suburbs."

I'm just about to flip from Zig Forums to normal Zig Forums. I think they're right and you're wrong. That's just how it is. This is becoming a joke.

Ms. Rodham is not wrong thereā€¦there is more to ending capitalism than breaking up the big banks. Racism and sexism is not something that can be legislated away. Impede no one from self-actualization because the logic of capital has been destroyed, once the proletariat are not living precarious lives hate will dissolve on its own.

Are you some sort of teenage revolutionary retard?
You sound brainwashed even worse than most.

Shut up teen no one cares. Go suck some idpol cock somewhere else. This is why you struggle with maintaining friendships and can't get dates. Fucking liberal.

You made this thread though.

Good strategy Zig Forums, make a post no one in their right minds here would actually make, then say you are walking out of the left for it.

Obvious bait.

Racism is only an issue when some people are poor because of their race, or some people are hated because of their race, or some people are unable to breed because of race/gender-targeted propaganda.

Don't think that the enemy is white.

White people are decent for the most part, and it's best to remember that they're under a lot of pressure.

Wow, why don't you fuck off a read a book before bothering adults?

Except a mod can confirm I'm probably not even on the same continent as that guy.

An idea popularized during the colonial era by white supremacist brits.

Reality is far more nuanced, with tectonic plates.

tl;dr gb2/pol/

No need to samefag for this, you don't even need to be on contact with OP, just go to a left board and find the most obvious bait.

No one here thinks that the enemy is "white people". You're pointlessly arguing. Racism is an issue that will hopefully be resolved with the end of capitalism, that doesn't mean it's irrelevant to our movement.

Stop weaponizing victim idol

The dark duck was called ugly and just renamed not pull of shelves.

Attached: 20190410_122641.jpg (720x564, 113.34K)

Humans have proven over and over that the slightest of an idea unto their psyche can fester into a malevolent idea. A great example are most whites in the past and their "whites vs them mentality" by pushing simple ""harmless"" consumerism like this. Simple perceived harmless presentations like OP where the chocolate duck in yellow dye is named Fluffy, the milk chocolate duck is "crispy" and the dark chocolate duck with pink dye splatter is "ugly". Of course if you're white, a right leaning non white who seeks approval from fox news or a non white who does not live in the Americas will have a hard time seeing what is wrong with this.

Attached: uploads/card/image/905450/1e6e5f56-9298-4d63-8569-d2acb5f6671a.jpg/950x534__filters:quality(90).jpg (950x534, 51.79K)