So is anyone convinced now that idpol is a scam?

So basically the logical extreme of idpol is fascism or is this tranny just retarded or something?

Attached: IMG_20190417_122018.jpg (1068x1170, 231.36K)

Well, she's a fascist, so yes.

Id-pol is not a thing, it is a liberal pergorative used to maintain the bourgiesie "right" of certain groups to alienate oppressed people.

Idpol may be a scam but a successful one. Talk to any "leftist" these days and they're completely brainwashed by it. They're only talking points are minority and LGBTqstr rights

From my experience, they mostly talk about free healthcare and free college.

You mean they talk about lgbt+ and feminism but you don't like it. It is true that these causes have been appropriated by liberals but the problem with that is they're not taking the lgbt+ and feminist struggle far enough, they're settling for bougeiois concessions. Issues of gender and feminism can never be solved in capitalism because it's private property that causes them.

Most leftists I talk to are pretty frustrated with both the SJW boogeyman, political correctness and idpol in general, ackhcually

I wouldn't put LGBT rights on the same level as feminism. Second these issues are irrelevant when compared to workers rights. A'd if you're assuming that LGBT shit is anything but a scam then you're a liberal

Nice, where do I find these niggers?

Talk to any right-winger these days and they're completely brainwashed by it. Their only talking points are muslims, nigg*rs, degenerates, illegals, sjws, feminists, cop haters.

Nice bait faggot

its always funny to see rightist who whine about civility, use idpol.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-062041_Twitter.jpg (1079x1779, 657.95K)

kill all leftist niggers

What paragraph in capital does Marx talk about trans rights?
Let's put the rights of some autistic white dude larping as a woman above them everyone else

Trans aren't people. Marx would have had them shot on sight.

Pretty much everywhere if you're in Europe. Don't know about America, but IMO, most of the obnoxious idpol shit and hopeless liberalism that right-wingers associate with the 'left' seems to come from the US.

Attached: theolrazzledazzle.mp4 (1280x720, 8.48M)

Wow there. I don't have a problem with trans people. They're Proles just like every one else. Except for the bougie fags who work in silicon Valley. I just don't think their issues matter above everyone else that's all. If you wanna cut your dick off for attention it should be your right. I just don't see how everyone else has to care

Niggers aren't people either you leftist piece of cucking shit.

Exactly. They are soaking up all the attention. Meanwhile the bosses are still in charge.

Shit like this is just so fucking dumb. I agree with everything else you said, but why is it so difficult to understand that there may be other reasons for gender disphoria than attention seeking?

Because baiting people makes me feel good user

Wow, inciting violence? This is not cool. Your a coward hiding behind anonymity who hates peacfull patriots and how bout dem apples.

The irony is that the far-right are the most monkey-like of all, right down to the tribe mentality, the retard-rage, the lack of intelligence and the looks.
For humanity to progress, the far-right must finally become civilized, which is a burden we all must bear.

What are you going to do to help achieve that?

Donate to jordan peterson maybe?

Souce?

Lol I'm serious.

Listen here boy. I live in a tent sometimes and post from the wifi, but I always have a rifle ready to snipe a leftist. I find them and tag them like it's hunting season. Sometimes I like like to tie them to trees and leave town so I don't get lynched, but it is fun.

Educate and agitate. Once they realize you can explain politics without retarded conspiracy theories, they begin to doubt their Zig Forums """redpills"""

Still need the source

Some of those redpills are true though.

things like the joos and your fake race science?

Jews are smart and are overrepresented everywhere in politics. It is only natural they would be overrepresented in communism too.
What did you mean by this?

Even if you focus solely on economic issues, the right always end up using idpol as a Scapegoating to save porky through fearmongering.

you can say the same thing about the other demographic dominantly represented in media.

Never seen a single of their "redpills" who weren't either horribly over-simplified, schizophrenic or just false. If they accurately observe something that's true, they generally derive retarded conclusions from it.
They're the most right when they """discover""" truths that are actually just common sense which any polsci or history undergrad could explain without resorting to conspiracy theories. Anti-semetism is system critique for brainlets

Reactionaries are often closer to the truth, but they too have an agenda.

???

Reactionaries. They are fans of "good for me but not for thee". The father of neo-reaction had communist parents and grandparents.

I don't know, they don't want inmigration but supports/defends a system that creates it.

The depth of this ideology cannot even reach my ankles.

Attached: soy_zombies.mp4 (400x400, 890.39K)

why don't you make a hierarchy of "identity levels", so we know what identities you support more than others. that would really help the discussion. /s

more evidence that anti-trans posters are the worst posters and closet reactionaries.

Listen dickless, if you think that a bunch of ass fuckers are more important than literally 50% of the workforce then you're a liberal. We're literally both Proles but because of your autism we have to listen to you rant about the rights of trannies who make up 0.03 per cent of the population over the rights of immigrants, workers etc. Please take your bougie politics somewhere else

Okay this is the other side of the coin of idpol.

Attached: 850cde539f1c360ad87caa03d2ecee3a8c1bd54bb2ae332dcb634f297050496f.jpg (1200x1065, 70.49K)

In what world do people care about them? You take the most devoted marxist and even he'll tell you how much of a tumor the outrage crowd is.