TONIGHT!

TONIGHT!
ON KITCHEN NIGHTMARES!
La Pupu, a restaurant opened 10 years ago is failing due to a psychotic boss terrorizing her employees! Communication has completely broken down and rumor has it that she has hired and fired 50 people in the last 3 years.

Name one (1) episode where the problem wasn't with the owner.

Attached: eloquent boss.jpg (1200x800, 120.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcScZc4oBFk
youtu.be/c6V6Qe4JBco?t=1863
youtube.com/watch?v=IqVA0BWa6lE
youtube.com/watch?v=utBs1BhzNBU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagyu
yelp.com/biz/juniper-hill-inn-windsor-2
arrestfacts.com/Ari-Nikki-733I51
youtu.be/lJtYkqG8I90?t=516
youtube.com/watch?v=PtGl_1tu-5M
youtu.be/XzCyApAtXJA?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=xKfeQ8JNS38
youtube.com/watch?v=LQMTClwRCrY
youtube.com/watch?v=piiEwJH0lpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=02ysEstI6U4
youtube.com/watch?v=qnEhzEuE0g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously, name a more red pilled show. It doesn't just show the realities of the market,

but has serious porky vs. prole themes as well.

Attached: l_16837_gordon-ramsay-grilled-caesar.jpg (694x383, 29.51K)

Here's an example. Owners dictate the menu, the seasoning, everything. The chef is forced to cook shit and stfu. If this isn't a typical example of alienation I don't know what is. Anyway, the boss insist that his shit is actually excellent and everybody else is deluded thinking otherwise. So Gordon asks the chef to actually cook something that he thinks is good and he does, but the owner wants to cook his specialty as well to show off. His deluded wife ofc supports his fantasies.
youtube.com/watch?v=WcScZc4oBFk

Attached: 1.png (399x473, 226.07K)

Really glad I've never worked in a restaurant of any kind.

Ex-employees complaining about the work conditions: youtu.be/c6V6Qe4JBco?t=1863 (@31:00)
(In this same episode we learn that the owner takes the tips from the waiters.)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.37K)

If you have some luck as a chef you get decent creative freedom from the owner. Otherwise, yeah, it's hard work.

"Waygoon mix" wtf is he saying?

no idea

Attached: 1.png (796x265, 32.89K)

Oh he was saying wagyu

Hotel Hell is an excellent series as well. I recommend comrades to watch this episode from start to finish. Trust me, you'll get pissed as hell at these mother fucking stuck up bourgeois pigs. The story, TL;DR:
youtube.com/watch?v=IqVA0BWa6lE
youtube.com/watch?v=utBs1BhzNBU (it's a two parter)

>it's also hosted by Gordon Ramsey

Lol of course it is

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.42K)

Wash my car, prole!

Its fascinating how the popularity of kitchen nightmares continues because they keep cutting it up into clips to put on youtube.

Welcome to our hotel! Please make yourself at home!

Attached: 1.png (978x589, 345.98K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagyu
he's retarded and can't even say it right

Actual (and hilarious) reviews: yelp.com/biz/juniper-hill-inn-windsor-2

Attached: 1.png (650x387 46.67 KB, 92.2K)

If bossman call it waygoon, it be waygoon.

Attached: slave.jpg (315x400, 24.73K)

Based class conscious chef: "we are surrounded by wealth and reminded of poverty at the same time. Your [luxurious RV] is a symbol. A symbol that you are separating yourself from everybody else."
owners actual response: "I'd be very careful [if I were you] about coming down on me too hard!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Owner jailed for assaulting an officer.
arrestfacts.com/Ari-Nikki-733I51

Owner is an actual mafioso, his wife was in jail.

>According to the court documents filed in the United States District Court in Arizona, โ€œOn November 6, 2003, Ms. Bouzaglo (formerly known and identified in this case as Ms. Bossingham), entered into a plea agreement with the Government in which she pled guilty to one count of Misuse of a Social Security Number, a class D felony offense. (Doc. 40).

Attached: 1.png (993x388, 187.14K)

beaners deserved it

what was wrong with the pizza tho?

Attached: the-feast-gordon-ramsay-pizza.jpg (450x300, 48.41K)

that's the thin crust, mind you

but still

anybody would glormp that dow

seems like the pizza version of this, dude

Attached: 1562023752794.webm (640x640, 2.67M)

what's the point in making a sandwich so big that you can't even eat it?

Attached: 902adbea32944121fab1e84d156f03629296716015e7b98eeffa024d6089c988.jpg (750x419, 43.17K)

MM oh dear god user, dont you know im american?

Based waiter laughs his ass off at the absurdity of how the place is actually run. He knows very well that the business is a complete shitshow (he has to take the complaints from the guests) so when Gordon comes he can finally express his true feelings about it: youtu.be/lJtYkqG8I90?t=516

That's one of the oldest mysteries of mankind.

Attached: wypipo.gif (342x201, 3.14M)

Since food related thread, does anyone else remember this kid? youtube.com/watch?v=PtGl_1tu-5M
What was his name? I can't find his channel.

On Hotel Hell there is this brilliant episode where he confronts two porky hotel owners, who are complete dicks to their staff, never paying wages on time, stealing the tips etc. All the while being more obsessed with their art collection and acting smug with the guests. Gordon rips them a new one.

youtu.be/XzCyApAtXJA?t=32

youtube.com/watch?v=xKfeQ8JNS38

To add: the best part during the scene about taking the tips. He calls some friends who stayed as guests to prove to Gordon that they did in fact leave tips. The first person he calls says: "Well I left the money with you".

And Gordon just gets up and leaves.

Another episode of Hotel Hell is about a pair of rich spoiled sisters who got their parents to buy them a hotel and then were absolutely incapable of running it and actually made things harder for the staff, so much for the 'wealth producing' class.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQMTClwRCrY

Oh, yeah, that episode is like seeing the Trump kids running [anything].

Gordon "i will make mao killing landlords look like a liberal" ramsey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x360, 634.73K)

Culinary industry attracts interesting people. In most countries it is one of the cheapest business to start in terms of initial capital investment so retired boomers, ex-convicts, young adults and whoever can convince their friends and relatives can potentially start new restaurant.

Brutal reality is, more than 90 percent of said new restaurants goes out of business in first 5 years and even if you survive, you are not likely to extract anything more than minimum wage if you calculate the profit per labour time spent by yourself.

This is why most shitty restaurant owners opts in for illegal immigrants and students; the only way ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธthey๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ know how to make profit is to pay less wage to employees or use spoiled foods & questionable hygiene standards . This is crudest form of capitalistic exploitation but most cooks are cucked conservative leaning bootlicks anyway so good luck organizing any movement

lmao I bet half the shitty restaurants on his show are just money laundering fronts

I know you all watched Hotel Hell for the fanservice.

Attached: article-2188693-148D6306000005DC-920_634x350.jpg (634x350, 35.83K)

You are conflating the stars with regular people here. Of course they will be conservatives. Many of them are from working class backgrounds and they became stars so they started believing in the self-made man myth.

Here's another one:
youtube.com/watch?v=piiEwJH0lpQ
There's a scene there where Ramsay is accusing him of false advertising as well.

Nope. I watch it to see mental case porkies get rekt on camera.

And another one:

youtube.com/watch?v=02ysEstI6U4

And another one:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnEhzEuE0g8