Happy St Georges day lads

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

England, a fraction of a tiny little island has given the world more than any other country on earth.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island, had practically conquered the entire world’s oceans with the British empire also being the largest land Empire ever known to mankind.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island invented and popularised almost all of the world's major sports.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has won the football world cup, a rugby world cup and is #1 at cricket as well as being the GOAT at formula 1: has the most famous tennis tournament in the world, is great at Golf and one of the best all time nations in the Olympics.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced more great literary works, more great bands and more great people than any other nation on Earth.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has produced the most superior race and culture on planet Earth, the Anglo-Saxon.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island has done more for science than any other country on Earth.
England, a fraction of a tiny little island is the reason the rest of the world isn't still living in mud huts.
Almost every single person on Earth has to learn English.
tfw you won the lottery of life and were born English.
Happy St Georges day lads. God save England!

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

uh mira vos el gil de holanda viene a bardear… sale ban chorigorra.

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

mashallah muhamed

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

England, a great power of the world that completely ran aground in the span of a decade, lost practically all of its colonies, and is now a satellite of one of its ex-colonies.

But hey, at least you're good goyim who take in plenty of immigrants, aren't you?

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Kek imagine having a raghead as mayor.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

BWAH BWAH BANNEEMOS TODO LO QUE NO ME GUSTA ASI QUEDAMOS CON HERNAN Y EL SCHIZO Y NADA MAS
CH-CH-CH-CHORIGORRAAAAAAAAA BAN PLSSSS

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

HERNAN Y EL SCHIZO
No son la misma persona?

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Con distintas personalidades. Debes estar contestandole a una de ellas.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

I'll bait cause I haven't in a while now
yfw a feudalistic mediocre agroexporting shithole at the deep south will live for longer than MUH EMPIRE
yfw said shithole gives infitinetly more freedom to their citizens
yfw post brexit england will not only be brown and poor like Argentina but also muslim
yfw I will live a good life in bumfuck nowhere without leaving my country while anglos will rot in Homosexual North Korea, cucked out of Pork, music and booze thanks to Shariah Law
something something Not Whiter than you ahmed, enjoy your cheevmunts while your girls come down here to get MED BVLL love, you all make the french look like chads

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

I hope you're not a huge fan of pork because we may see the rise of the British Caliphate any day now

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

allah uakbhar

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Mira que mis abuelos son Ingleses, y por unos largos años sentia orgullo de esa ascendencia. Pero cuando me empece a meter en /int/ y ver lo que se habia convertido Inglaterra y Europa en general me senti completamente decepcionado.
Ya se que sos el chori de "Holanda" pero igual, lo unico que puede hablar un ingles es de todo lo que fue, no lo que es. Igual que un Argentino.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Not Whiter than you muhmad

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

STFU "lad"

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Imaginen esto choris:
Sos un veterano de la Segunda Guerra inglés y Chaddus Al ThunderCockus va y te viola a tu bisnieta de 8 años. Si lo denunciás vas preso vos.
RIP Inglattera. No sé que tan cuckeado está el resto del Reino Unido pero deben de estar prácticamente igual de mal.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Que se jodan por haber luchado en el bando equivocado.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

El peleó para que esto pase.