Brit/pol/ #1963: You lads need to start making them yourselves Edition

May names Brexit campaigner to replace ousted aid minister
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/may-names-brexit-campaigner-to-replace-ousted-aid-minister-9392228

'Different Cultural Norms' – Pakistani Doctor Assaulted Student Nurse He Saw as 'Sexually Available'
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/09/different-cultural-norms-pakistani-doctor-molested-student-nurse/

Attached: IMG_20171101_003015.jpg (900x900, 74.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/may-names-brexit-campaigner-to-replace-ousted-aid-minister-9392228
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41930719
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/09/an-overview-of-the-tensions-between-saudi-arabia-and-its-neighbors/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/09/carwyn-jones-may-face-investigation-carl-sargeant-death-harassment-allegations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-41931331
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/09/rspca-search-man-appeared-repeatedly-throw-terrified-greyhound/
nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so
I guess we will find out what exactly Louis the Cuck King represents when we get the whole story. I think it's gonna be more than just a cheeky wank among thots tbh

I know the kikes have no standards, but fucking hell.

Attached: _20171109_200410.JPG (1079x1068, 208.36K)

smdh

May names Brexit campaigner to replace ousted aid minister

Who is Penny Mordaunt?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41930719

An overview of the tensions between Saudi Arabia and its neighbors
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/11/09/an-overview-of-the-tensions-between-saudi-arabia-and-its-neighbors/

Carwyn Jones may face investigation in wake of Carl Sargeant death
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/09/carwyn-jones-may-face-investigation-carl-sargeant-death-harassment-allegations

MP Charlie Elphicke 'does not know what he is accused of'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-41931331

RSPCA search for CUNT who appeared to repeatedly throw 'terrified' greyhound into freezing sea
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/09/rspca-search-man-appeared-repeatedly-throw-terrified-greyhound/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (528x960, 478.97K)

nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Ck article, multiple cases similar to Weinstein. A

Good lad, too slow with making the new threads though.

That's partly why I did it, and also to get to be on TV I know I'll be visible in a couple of scenes, although I did look at the camera. Shame you couldn't do it, wouldn't have been too difficult as you could've camped there as I did.

I'm not with any agencies because they take a commission, and I can't find it any mention of it unfortunately.

Attached: img_181-005.jpg (960x1087, 263.11K)

topkek

what the..

I bloody well would as well

In case lad hadn't seen

Not from London, and I couldn't get to Reading for 6am.
I was rather debating it as I r e a l l y wanted a pic of me in regimental kit, also I would've done it to wind you up :^) but it was so last minute when they sent it that I couldn't plan around.
The fittings are on Friday, if you're with agencies then they should've sent it, if not then look at LOCAL Oxford papers like how you found the Waterloo one, you might find it through that.

You could've posted it and I would've deleted this lazy one, you cucked yourself there lad :^)

Attached: _20171028_151507.JPG (1766x1005, 313.45K)

you should stop encouraging it by making them so often;^)

Attached: _79573438_farage.jpg (270x151, 5.05K)

I got thread cucked last night.

3 of the links in the last thread were the same as mine so nevermind eh.

The other thread was better this one is a mes tbh

There are trains that run from London to Reading, and then you could've caught the minibus with the rest of the SAs and then camped smh

It's gone now.

Can you do a Wilhelm scream, lad?

I did post it smh lad but I deleted it out of respect for the rules of firsts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1500x2058 967.72 KB, 4.65M)

Don't need to dox yourself lad but, how were the costumes?
I've done a load of WWI/II stuff and the trousers are ALWAYS bloody itchy.

I've never cared for that tbh, I rarely even watch the shite I've been in.

>although I did look at the camera
you complete fekn eejit

tbf I could've camped there, nohomo but if you'd mentioned it I would've done the same

The only choice is that, or get friendly with every single AD.

I know lad, but none that are easy for me to get to for a 6am arrival.

The eternal fucking thot

Traitors, Daftys and spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)
are on tonight

Attached: AngryWhiteAndAmerican.jpg (1600x900 166.85 KB, 87.67K)

A homelier Jess Phillips

remember how we never ever got the motive for the finsbury park van driver

or indeed heard anything at all about him having seemingly vanished into a black hole

An actually female Jess Phillips

Attached: REMOVE THOT, REPLACE BOT.jpg (655x960, 40.86K)

Kek Kosher Ann-Marie taking the hit

No, and why would I?

well I do apologise for being the eternal nanny and looking after the threads tbqhwylyfc :^)

You didn't have to be polite if yiurs was quality, all you did was cuck yourself further :^)

Woman are free to leave a room of a masturbater until they can't because they are souless cunts thinking in terms of commidities

We don't need to onow any more than that, we know he was a racist islamophobic bigot who was also most likely antisemitic as well, and that's all that we and the rest of the public need to know

But it's not

Attached: IMG_1903.JPG (304x190, 14.09K)

Really gets the ticker tocking.

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-11-09 20-22-22.png (587x267, 32.88K)

Just thought it'd be a decent thing to put on your CV.

Good lad.

Hearing all the strong independent whores who were happy to go along with it for career advancement and are only jumping on the wagon now "#metoo, #metoo, #metoo, I want attention!" is the downside to this. At least some mega-cucks are going to get taken down though.

Attached: tfw.png (800x541, 554.76K)

Attached: sm (2).png (1280x720 161.01 KB, 141.47K)

Getting good tbh

THERE IS NO BRITISH NATIONALISM

Attached: joeI0.png (408x254, 235.27K)

What did he do? I've not heard about this?

Fuck Louis Cuck tho

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (505x766, 506.59K)

You obviously need to listen to more James O'Brien, bet you get all your news from the daily mail, *snort*

If I could kick her in the cunt I'd die a happy man.

Attached: nige23.png (272x308, 171.33K)

keek just like with wyte wimmin

yuck

Jesus Christ, that QT line up.

And I thought things were getting better…

Why so many hit pieces on the "far right" all of a sudden? Weird

He's correct insofar as British Nationalism isn't LOCAL enough

Attached: The-Counties.png (2480x3508, 1000.9K)

Attached: racing horse.jpeg (366x690, 59.6K)

Trying to do another Griff on it

Attached: jess_improved3.jpg (336x352, 19.24K)

I would tbh, I bet most of Baffins, Copnor, Cosham, Drayton, Farlington, Hilsea, Nelson, and Paulsgrove would.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com3.jpg (1200x800 55.97 KB, 216.8K)

Even Loius CK wouldn't masturbate in front of that

another Griff?

The costume itself was fine and the hat was only bothersome for the first couple of days of filming but was barely noticeable for the other days. The biggest issue was the rucksack because mine dug into my shoulders.

>if you'd mentioned it I would've done the same
We weren't told about the camping or transport until a few days before the costume fitting, and that was a couple of weeks after the open casting. I can be SA now too.

What agency did you get this Tolkien job through?

Thanks for the warning lad.

TOPKEK

Attached: 1352659411411.gif (500x352, 294.27K)

Attached: thunkeng.png (1000x1000, 65.78K)

tidied up the vertical spacing tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (505x749, 502.88K)

Attached: 486564e623d07ea0e6d88aeb0f92923b4929be933350d97a4acde5325848de57.jpg (688x688, 53.23K)

Not having a go lad, I appreciate the threads. I've just got my own little theories and hangups, I never make threads anymore and when I used to I'd often remove my trip because I think it breeds dependance and everyone assumes "ah, someone else will make it".

I think it's just PTSD from YKTD days.

Attached: 463c84c.jpg (906x906, 332.3K)

Spoiler that shit you fuck.If that turns up in my nightmares I will hunt you down and nail your head to a tree.

Attached: NickGriffin.jpg (512x288, 33.93K)

Well I would make threads if they were'nt deleted all the time smh

That's because all of those places are slums and more than likely have the same teenage mothers and feral youths that infest Fratton, Somerstown and parts of Southsea.

ONE EYE ON THE STREET

Attached: 1510180272808111674002 (1).jpg (741x468, 209.84K)

Not all women can pull off the "fat-look" yet Mordant does with aplomb.

Am I the only person who gets pissed off when they hear the Wilhelm scream and get taken out of the immersion of the film completely for a second? Whenever I hear it I just think "hurrr durrrr, funny in-joke ho-ho-ho".

FRESH COLIN

She's not fat tbh, she's got a good homely figure

Child bearing hips tbh

South Portsmouth is posher that's why they voted Labour paradoxically,

Attached: DE4bOahUAAEC9KG.jpg (539x412, 31.84K)

smdh

Attached: Joe O (8).png (600x616, 314.79K)

cant wait for new doctor who

Attached: _98681346_jodie-whittaker-as-the-doct.jpg (624x778, 85.83K)

Coincidence? I think not.

Who gives a shit, Dump is a faget

Day 20 of NoFap and i'm actually thinking about it
Everything neck down is alright

No, it irritates me too, would be better if it wasn't a ridiculous scream that is incongruous with every scene, it's as bad as a technical fuck up tbh in terms of immersion breaking

don't like spencer and his whole eurasia/reform EU/new roman empire shite but the german who interviewed him and this nog are just plain insufferable

Attached: big dick.png (900x600, 128.86K)

Perhaps rather prophetically she looks like she's dressed for C. Baker/McCoy era Who

Attached: sons of big boss.png (1156x829, 234.88K)

Day 5
suffering tbh

The Guardian comments were all omg so brave, the youtube comments were laughing at the emotional 'Brit' splicing the video and still looking retarded,

lel

where is the video lads

Oh dear….

Attached: DON7v_nX0AoDvrh.jpg (640x361, 28.67K)

Praise Slaneesh

Attached: Dark Mechanicum Thomas.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

Old Portsmouth, parts of Southsea and the area around the University Library are the nicer parts. South Portsmouth is fairly liberal and seemed to vote Labour partly because they don't like the Conservative council and they felt it was a means of opposing Brexit.

Did you get all the hidden references in HER costume?

top kek.

Is that legit?

Did we ever do a faceapp thing of 'what if Joe Owens was Owen Jones'? We surely must have.

Not the point. Everything to the right of communism is being associated with sieg heiling dafties and feds KKK in the normie mindset, people who just want their own countries and nationalist policies are being lumped in with the bottom of the gutter and the image will last after Trump has gone. It damages the pursuit of real power.

He wanted the thrill he's a total fucking degenerate, his fucking daughters ffs. He should off himself

Spencer hasn't praised Trump in as long as we have and Trumo uses them to good goy all the time. It only works on liberals

Exactly, glad It's not just me.

top kek

It's from his comedy.

Yeah the Wilhelm scream stopped being funny in 1951

This industry doesn't work on CVs tbh lad; it's who you know, not what you know.

I'd post the email if it weren't filled with personal info, and the phone call if I could (plus same reason before)

A lot of costumes can be a pile of shite, I did the Huntsman in fukl winter armour despite filming during the heatwave of '15, bloody hellish.

Morelike which ones AREN'T sending me this, they're all keen on getting me on it but I can't do it, same with another job that I could do but I have morals.

I know you're not lad I'm just having a giggle.
Yeah I don't blame you tbf lad.

Attached: b (3).jpg (512x512, 42.32K)

The whole premise of that video with the "british" baboon was to go and talk to Spencer about how these people are the grass roots of Trump support. That's the entire point of him going to visit him, that's the premise by which Spencer agreed to do the "interview" on.

Have you been sexually assaulted by any producers yet, lad?

Attached: Priti-Patel-Penny-Mordaunt-545228.jpg (590x350, 41.75K)

lol Spencer takes every interview, there was no premise. It was garden variety ur racist. Obviously everyone is tied to Trump, who gives a fuck it's a self defeating play by them in the end.

Pakis are so short smh, how are these goblins considered human?

Were I in a position where they'd be scouting me like that I'd be behind bars for leaving them with less teeth than toes or I'd just hold it against them and say I'll go public with the info I bet you lazy lads don't have a mic on you recording interviews and such smh tbh :^)

Attached: wojak3.png (633x758, 29.95K)

I'm off to bed because I have my interview tomorrow. Pretty well paying if only a four month deal. 23 grand per annum. I have new trousers, a nice tie and a clean shirt. I even went to the University where the position is.

I can fucking smash this. 22st did and so can I.

Wish me luck lads x

Attached: PrincessPia.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

Bad food I think. Can't get a blanced diet whn most of it is spices on top of spices with a few veg fried in oil, then have 90% sugar content sweets fried in oil to ease the burning.