Brit/pol/ #1979: The old Monkey finally loses his grip Edition

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe resigns, ending 37-year rule
Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe has resigned, parliament speaker Jacob Mudenda has said.
A letter from Mr Mugabe said the decision was voluntary and he had made it to allow a smooth transfer of power
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42071488

Outsourcing the problem: UK to pay France millions to block new wave of Calais migrants
Britain will give France extra cash to bolster the UK border at Calais after a surge in attempted illegal crossings. Migrants and refugees spend their days huddled under bridges around the French port, hoping to smuggle themselves into the UK.
rt.com/uk/410496-france-migrants-calais-security/

CCTV captures moment nightclubber is shot in chest from just feet away
CCTV footage showing three men attacking a man outside a Leeds nightclub with a sawn-off shotgun, machete and knife has been released by police. The victim was shot in the chest from just a few feet away.
rt.com/uk/410548-leeds-shooting-nightclub-chest/

10,000 forensic tests 'may have been manipulated
The alleged tampering involved the manipulation of data from blood samples by staff at Randox Testing Services in Manchester.
news.sky.com/story/10000-forensic-tests-may-have-been-manipulated-11137005

Attached: mugabe's-career.jpg (124.07 KB, 570x378)
Attached: fall-from-grace-tbh.jpg (108.65 KB, 1096x616)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/six-members-isis-cell-planning-christmas-market-attack-arrested-terror-raids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_dark_age
verexif.com/en/
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/b/b7/Mitchell_Henderson_-_Radio_1.ogg
newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1410702
rt.com/uk/410556-oxford-graduate-sues-university/
search.wikileaks.org/?q=Mnangagwa
fortune.com/2017/11/15/zimbabwe-mugabe-bitcoin-price/
express.co.uk/news/world/881924/Morrissey-Angela-Merkel-Germany-immigration-migrant-crisis-crime
youtu.be/I5zPYKu4uck?t=6m20s
infiniteproductsolutions.com/slip-on-adapters/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/trump-net-neutrality-repeal-internet-rules-fcc-free-latest-news-ajit-pai-a8067811.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-radioactivity-recorded-986-times-higher-than-usual-as-toxic-cloud-sparks-nuclear-accident-rumours/ar-BBFpZCD
newscientist.com/article/russia-confirms-extremely-high-radiation-levels-toxic-cloud/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-radiation-nuclear-radioactive-mayak-urals-southern-greenpeace-chernobyl-a8067386.html
twitter.com/Mitchellmpaton1/status/933103076042448897
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5105015/amp/Argentinian-politicians-brand-British-Navy-pirates.html
rt.com/news/410535-censorship-google-rt-media/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/933089245480316929
gunstar.co.uk/winschester-p14-bolt-action-303-rifles/rifles/942457
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/933113649383727104
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/11/21/do-not-refer-female-pupils-girls-ladies-reminds-gender-head/
westmonster.com/uk-factories-have-best-month-of-orders-since-1988-economy/
thesun.co.uk/news/4969359/make-no-mistake-britain-will-be-stronger-without-the-eu-after-brexit/
westmonster.com/miliband-eu-should-take-in-540000-refugees-in-next-5-years/
metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/21/16679292/secret-fund-pays-victims-sexual-harassment-the-hill
archive.fo/HvFMr
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/22/british-empire-museum-colonial-crimes-memorial
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/22/ratko-mladic-convicted-of-genocide-and-war-crimes-at-un-tribunal
orientalreview.
twitter.com/lads_alliance/status/933259378500681728
heritagecalling.com/2017/11/20/a-brief-history-of-tanks/
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/22/hsbc-closes-marine-le-pen-bank-account-banking-fatwa
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
testofuel.com/tf/onion-boost-testosterone-levels/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02419929

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

for her

Attached: jhbmilkers.jpg (46.08 KB, 497x699)

William Cox
William Cox

for her

Attached: Leaked-This-Morning-Christmas-party-audio-Live-leak-14125533.mp4 (9.77 MB, 1920x1080)
Attached: ourlass.webm (1.24 MB, 480x360)

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Wew I remember rumours about Manchester forensics workers being as corrupt and incompetent as the police after the national body on forensic science in the UK was scrapped and even before that.
tfw I had seriously considered getting into forensic science after school

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

*checks your tickets* Enjoy!

Attached: hold-up.jpg (116.15 KB, 1200x1590)

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

(((FRANCE)))
whoever thought of that one is trying to kill multiple birds with one stone
Giving our enemies money, ensuring terrorists can still enter and having a """defence""" against anyone who speaks out

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Wew once more at my ignorance the national body was revived after being scrapped (or planned to be scrapped) about 2011 iirc.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

it's a pale moon crashes and loses all my tabs episode
Good lad.

Attached: 78.png (320.66 KB, 473x392)

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Just use chrome lad they already know you're a wrongun

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Menu->History->Restore Previous Session

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

using a browser that will crash a pc with less than 16gb ram because it sandboxes every tab to avoid crashing the full browser but every tab is prone to crash constantly, plus the memory usage of all the background botnetting

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Attached: Screenshot-from-2017-11-21-19-35-30.png (544.32 KB, 615x779)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

SHe makes me so hard I could drill for fucking gold at the core of the earth.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

do they get something for turning them in, like in America? I heard about Revolutionary War muskets being given in over there.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

dunno tbh, maybe some Bongo Bongo Land drama, or maybe took Guitar "don't panic she's only Hispanic" lads post to heart, which would be silly, or just having a wee break tbh
I've missed the start.
Me too lad, it's another 'they're trying to fuck us over' episode.
No.
Give me some credit lad. That option's always blanked out after a crash, for me anyway.

Attached: 1442270401212.jpg (74.15 KB, 615x859)

Eli Young
Eli Young

No.

It's just the gun in the picture isn't a firearm and of the 143 "Firearms", 48 aren't even firearms by…

LAW

The police are misleading the public and their rights.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

*goes on a rampage with my G10*
You'll never take me alive coppers!

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

airpistol
firearm

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

I hate our police so much

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

I remember me and some mates one summer stole loads of cheap bb guns one after another because they broke so quick. It was from a paki shop so I feel no guilt for the many thefts. It was so much fun shooting at each other even though they were shit toys. Kek. Then one day I got a proper 150 quid air rifle from my step dad and shot one mate in the leg up close and it went into his flesh, resulting in his mummy calling the police and getting it confiscated from me. Smdh thinking back it's like a Zig Forums parody. They should have let my step dad keep or return it and just warn him not to give it to stupid kid me again.

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

MY WIFE'S SON

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

That option's always blanked out after a crash, for me anyway.
you might have to try a new profile. When I went from FF to PM, one of the addons didn't work under PM and on Windows would go into an infinite loop and a memory leak, until the browser crashed. It might also just be Flash.

John Walker
John Walker

He was a south african former soldier and already had adult kids of his own so it wasn't like he was a typical soyboy step daddy tbh.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

not the point, lad. Your real dad is the soyboy for not bitchslapping your mum before the divorce

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

MY WIFE'S SON SHOT SOMEONE IN THE LEG AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

mfw Mark Littlewood blocked me on twitter for this

Attached: DPFKZ4YXcAA5dzT.jpg (54.98 KB, 657x460)

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

lad why is PaleMoon better than Waterfox?

Attached: Forest-Gondola.mp4 (10.44 MB, 640x360)

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

My real dad never married mummy and I've never met him tbh. And no I'm not a nigger. Pls this is a no bully zone.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Mine shacked up with a young Italian man called Pedro once but broke up quickly. I have not met father.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

When I was a kid me and my brother both had airsofts, think his was an MP5K and I had a Colt 911, both fairly realistic looking, and we used to run about the streets shooting each other and "open carrying" them with friends and generally being mischievous. Probably get shot by armed police if we did that today. Naturally did the same thing with shooting each other at close distance with the metal coated BB's as a test of 'hardness', used to be more sensible with my G10 and my friends GAT. Good times also used to shoot street lights out with them because they'd flare bright green sometimes
Then one day I got a proper 150 quid air rifle from my step dad and shot one mate in the leg up close
kek, you bloody daftie.
Cheers for the advice lad. Come to think of it this is the first time it's crashed on my new system and I just installed Flash a few days ago, possible culprit.

Attached: 1c11be2c.jpg (740.52 KB, 2000x2000)

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

I don't know, maybe it isn't, I've not actually tried Waterfox somehow. You recommend?

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

more of muh addons work in WF

Attached: cavejak.png (145.33 KB, 645x729)

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

My mate had a Webley Tempest 177. He ran out of metal pellets and used loaded some hamster food instead.
The cunt shot me in the thigh with it when I was round his house playing on his snes.
Could've killed him for that. Really sharp too!

Attached: Kill-all-druids.jpg (87.21 KB, 1000x800)

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

Glad they got that gun off the streets, somebody could have got a bruise.

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

the gayist conspiracy comes to light
it's no surprise tbh

Attached: cutebritconspiracy.png (175.62 KB, 1413x867)
Attached: cutebritconspiracy2.png (362.42 KB, 1845x903)
Attached: cutebritconspiracy3.png (110.6 KB, 1407x853)
Attached: cutebritconspiracy4.png (90.7 KB, 1419x857)

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Imagine my shock

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

I feel so much safer knowing that these toys will be destroyed and never able to terrorise the streets again.

Attached: -20171121-202615.JPG (251.34 KB, 1077x1404)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

May give it a try. How is it with memory though?
Webley Tempest
Very nice, a lot more high powered than the g10 I imagine, though being able to quick load nearly 20 metal bb's made up for it in fun.
The cunt shot me in the thigh with it when I was round his house playing on his snes.
lol, yeah, as soon as you run out of pellets it's instinct to start looking for the nearest thing that'll fit down the barrel.

Attached: 40f5e53aa8.png (142.94 KB, 233x279)

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

tbh

Attached: the-answer-to-councils.jpg (47.54 KB, 615x401)
Attached: they-fear-the-answer.jpg (9.88 KB, 465x316)

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Never understood this disccord memi or the site in general. could someone explain to me why people use it and why they treat it like an image board but where everyone is a trip.

Attached: c20818deafb22a9f3ebfe395ee492de0b217f7127dc05219537fbba0491d98f6.png (239.88 KB, 674x666)

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

the people who use Bongo Bongo Land are tripfags anyway
and also gayists, hence the coup in progress

Attached: what-the-fuck-was-herts-thinking.png (195.83 KB, 492x489)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

It's skype 2.0

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

How is it with memory
haven't noticed any leaks and it uses 2GB with many tabs open

Attached: berrypicker.jpg (62.11 KB, 990x743)

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

I really don't get the appeal tbh, especially since it harvests and stores everything you do on there.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

It should say "Restore tabs" when you reopen it tbh, unless it's properly crash crashed. I've just switched to Opera, leaving Pale Moon as a secondary media player on the other screen and so far it's doing pretty well.

Did you ever get this problem with Pale Moon where opening a thread here would cause the browser to freeze for ages while everything on the thread loaded?

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Attention whores attention-whoring lad

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

GCHQ know I'm actually a thicc latina

Attached: awkward-pepe2.png (19.94 KB, 503x408)

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

Now I'm imagining somebody using a WW2-era machine gun "on the streets of London"

Attached: chocolate-drip.jpg (45.1 KB, 1000x562)

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

I don't know why anyone who values their privacy and also talks about wrong thinks stuff like we do would ever consider using it, or skype for that matter.

Attached: how-to-reduce-engine-exhaust-sound.gif (1.43 MB, 360x240)

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

one day, lad..

Attached: 1421534256896.jpg (72.88 KB, 634x444)

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

tfw thinking of all the ones that the smart lads didn't hand in

Attached: 39a3.gif (562.13 KB, 249x214)

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

22st and moonman
Envision my surprise

Colton King
Colton King

those are fun tbh
they have .22 caliber ones that can kill

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

before
retards with guns
smart people with guns
criminals with guns

after
retards without guns
smart people with guns
criminals with guns

its only a small improvement, tbh

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

I'm not going to masturbate to Holly Willoughby

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (596.62 KB, 615x979)

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

that bren gun is going to be destroyed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

she is a good woman lad don't fap, admire her aesthetics as a thot-turned-mummy who is raising aryan saxon children to outbreed the beady

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (15.9 KB, 480x360)

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

It just means the retards will be cast to the side in the event of a revolution.

We'll remake it into a new Bren, lad, when we get the metal.

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

sure?

Attached: whyevenlive.gif (1.48 MB, 368x250)

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

We still have the schematics, we can rebuild them.

Attached: 1505815302015.png (1.4 MB, 4832x5787)

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

She is a fitty ain't she?

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

.303 is very expensive here otherwise I would have bought a enfield jungle carbine on the chug reservation. I just couldn't afford to feed her

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

5 automatic weapons
2 including deactivated machine guns
so 3 weapons and two props?
fucking retards.

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

She stirs my loins tbh

I broke my permanofap a few weeks backs and nearly came a hole in the bog roll smh

Need to go and do some exercising to keep my hands busy. I'd fucking respect her

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

don't they just need new internals? or did they pour molten metal down the barrels?

there is an M60 tank in my town on a plinth that is "deactivated" its at the veterans hall

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

yeah I just got done lifting tbh, it makes it worse but losing that vitality from a fap is not a good feeling

William Brown
William Brown

I have D'cord installed and have an account just never got round to using it.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

There's a fair bit to it. New spec means guns rendered completely inoperable, old spec allowed racking the slide but you'd need to fabricate new internals or even a receiver as certain parts are shaved in half, welded in place or otherwise demilled. Barrels are welded shut for the most part or obstructed somehow.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

You should've bought it and used it like you would a fine brandy, on occasion as a special treat. It'd make using it much more special.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

I got it for Zig Forums mount and blade games. Sadly they don't happen anymore.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

permanofap is a memi tbh. perfect system is nofap month. just lift more and sleep better if you're T conscious. if your morals conscious i don't know. maybe try death bed conversion or asking for forgiveness.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

How will yanks ever recover.

Attached: IMG-20171121-205314.jpg (73.96 KB, 750x693)

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

2GB
That's not exactly great lad. It takes a fairly long time for PM to run up to a 1GB here, at which point I usually restart the browser to clear it anyway. Maybe if I had more than 8gig in my system it'd be less of an issue.
Yeah proper crash/freeze where you can't do fuck all but end the process.
Did you ever get this problem with Pale Moon where opening a thread here would cause the browser to freeze for ages while everything on the thread loaded?
Oh God yes, used to get (NOT RESPONDING) for about half a minute, but it also did that with FF if I remember right. Doesn't help my internet is shoddy as.
<

Attached: 1505172819977.png (38.87 KB, 500x500)

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

went to the gym earlier, lads

tfw starting to bond with the working class chad

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

delicacy
a choice or expensive food
sausage roll

Attached: puzzled-enoch.gif (1.91 MB, 296x299)

Colton Young
Colton Young

just gas them all
The dialogue p much confirms that these ""people"" have some sort of degenerative mental disesase.
But even if you couldn't read, they're avatars and posted images are all you need to see

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

Nae lad, 'tis only for reproduction m'lad. The only solution is marriage smh

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

isn't a sossie roll £1 or something now
might qualify

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Still a Zig Forums channel knocking about?

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

**ps. I used the wrong form of their just to piss people off.
Please don't tell the police I am being rude on the internet**

Attached: 1426459216982.jpg (24.92 KB, 397x382)

James Parker
James Parker

But you also got banned?

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Don't lad…

Bongo Bongo Land is ALWAYS the faggiest place on earth…

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Who cares

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

this is comedy gold

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Really though I generally think it's just people who can't stand the idea of being 'left out' and like the idea of being part of an 'in-crowd'
SOON

Attached: 98f39a2bc7fdc.jpg (59.21 KB, 620x413)

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

would it still be immoral if you saved your seed in cryogenic vials and then later when you married, used those to inseminate her? it wouldn't technically be masturbation then, it would just be sort of deferred sex.

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Nice idea lad, I'll get meself some tupper ware tomorrow tbh

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

It's quite dead since we stopped playing games except for 22st and moonman occasionally spamming it to hell

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Are you a kike lawyer lad?

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

the alienation of modern multicultural society has forced me into bongo bongo land because I desire companionship but cannot find it in real life

The jews have brought me so low, lads.

Attached: Constanze-75.png (766.55 KB, 987x1049)

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

tfw you avoid hell fire via a loop holethat allows you to wank as much as you like so long as you dump a bucket of semen on your wife

Attached: f9a8afea6393e9741755fd25ebd73a7d65c24489668f4f45600c62909ef371ca.jpg (22.74 KB, 600x317)

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

ahh right.

Just tried to join Zig Forums but it won't let me join any way.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

That Yank host has the mannerisms of a nervous prey-animal. That combined with his make-up and botox etc.. disturbs me tbh.

Attached: 4e1dcdae07b248a6048a76173d78be4f4af19c93f7cc9e45d3a3f919289c6016.png (182.93 KB, 415x454)

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

GO TO CHURCH

Attached: GET-OUT-GET-OUT-GET-OUT.mp4 (241.48 KB, 884x536)

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I don't know how I keep asking but nobody taught me.

Attached: 1510441157723.jpg (50.15 KB, 380x380)

Levi Green
Levi Green

Pedro
Italian

Sounds like she got mexispic'd

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

yeah he is some weird faggy wop, and he has the typical face of a liberal talking to a dumb nigger

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

anons wedding night comes
gets out the tupperware box, full to the brim
checkmate God

Attached: f33d9.png (146.18 KB, 252x280)
Attached: 9e3ec8.png (134.54 KB, 221x282)

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

I go to church and the gym now lads. And I have a job (at least for now). If I can do it, so can you.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

Immediately associating Romance language names with South America

/burgerking/

Attached: 1416609418049.jpg (100.04 KB, 600x651)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Literally just fucking walk in you sperg.
That's the fucking memi really, you set one up for games with Zig Forums and 2/3 of the people it attracts are genuinely autistic spergs

Attached: limmy-distain3.png (440.13 KB, 473x624)

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Peaceful people

Attached: mugabeofpeace.PNG (13.37 KB, 887x179)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

Yes, I'll do it lad. Believe in me who believes in you. I'll have one by next week, I promise.

Literally just fucking walk in you sperg.
But they have services on and it feels disrespectful aaaah.

That's the fucking memi really, you set one up for games with Zig Forums and 2/3 of the people it attracts are genuinely autistic spergs
Yeah it's always awkward haha smh.

Attached: Love-gif.gif (968.29 KB, 500x281)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

I've had it for ages but never found much use for it as battle.net has voip chat anyway.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Honestly they're just as bad as us since they didn't splatter mugabe's blood all over the walls

I'm so fucking dissapointed I was hoping for a nice video on liveleak

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

top fucking kek.

Just fucking google it ahh

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

I find it easier than skype or teamspeak to talk with mates, since skype ha shit quality and teamspeak required us to just hop onto random cunt's servers.

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

But they have services on and it feels disrespectful aaaah.
Lad, walking into a church is like being a hot babe and walking into Games Workshop. Except swap the nerds for old people.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

Six Members of ISIS Cell Planning Possible Christmas Market Attack Arrested in Terror Raids

Police launched raids on addresses across Germany overnight on Tuesday, arresting six Syrian men suspected of plotting a mass casualty terror attack with “weapons or explosives” in the country.

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/six-members-isis-cell-planning-christmas-market-attack-arrested-terror-raids/

Well Well Well
Imagine my horror

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

are both of them america?

John Cook
John Cook

zimbabweans are a peaceful people

Afghanistan's murder rate per 100,000 people per year:

Zimbabwe's:

Really makes you think

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Afghanistan is peaceful because of its Muslim population
Zimbabwe is peaceful because it's murder rate is similar to the peaceful Afghanistan

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

I use teamspeak many years ago (when I used to play co-op on Theivery and UT).
The battle.net quality is really good tbh, much better than steam imo and doesn't spaz out as much.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

imagine if police didn't stop terrorists before they committed any terror. We'd have attacks every other day all year

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Overcompensating Squirrel got b& from here and uparmoured
Sounds about right for that tranny antifa jerry tbh
Always thought he was projecting a bit too much with his constant spamming of Harris pics. He was the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) who got us shoah'd off the main board tbh
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Attached: Squirrelsader.jpg (82.42 KB, 472x540)

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Not good enough. How many shitposters havee been canned?
I shall be writing to my MP

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

French lass is French tbh

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

If you are just talking with mates it's ok…

But if you are talking with other people off the internet, Bongo Bongo Land is the worst…

On teamspeak/ventrillo (though you should really be using mumble) if somebody says something embarrasing they get mocked…

On Bongo Bongo Land they get hugboxed and it turns into an unbreakable circlejerk… SERIOUSLY…

Almost every bongo I have seen has a "Real life problems" channel just to fucking segregate the faggotry

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

mystery meat

Attached: Holly-Willoughby.jpg (105.62 KB, 1368x912)

Cooper James
Cooper James

That all depends on the group involved.

William Lopez
William Lopez

That's the thing isn't it. GCHQ has to get it right 100% of the time. But when they only get it 1% wrong, it's an instant victory for the shitlords.

I have a sneaky feeling they'll do something big before xmas.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

why does she have an american flag over her mouth though?

Attached: bigpoppapump.png (141.86 KB, 350x316)

William Lee
William Lee

Alright, that analogy has made me feel a lot better. I'll go then.

Attached: Yeah-gif.gif (884.09 KB, 540x401)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

I guess, but I can guarentee that unless you strictly vet it it will be a complete shitshow…

Even the brit bongo managaed to just be a hive for the worst people imaginable

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

tfw starting to bond with the working class chad

Attached: Gayboys-(2).jpg (176.02 KB, 742x555)

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

Aye, elbows too pointy etc etc

Because that's the American lasses knickers used to gag the French lass and vice versa lad

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Even the brit bongo managaed to just be a hive for the worst people imaginable
Well yeah, it's attached to Zig Forums

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

implying GCHQ actually goes after terrorists and doesn't just persecute innocent dafties

Attached: dead-meme-tbh.png (151.3 KB, 1763x1186)

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Attached: duh.jpg (61.99 KB, 1085x244)
Attached: spaz.png (5.4 KB, 211x239)

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

I the Lord snow and rain.
I have borne my people's pain.
I have wept for love of them; they turn away.
I will break their hearts of stone; give them hearts for love alone.
I will speak my Word to them; whom shall I send?

Here I am Lord; is it I Lord? I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go Lord; if you lead me, I will hold your people in my heart.

Attached: gondola-finds-God.mp4 (9.83 MB, 640x360)

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Attached: 1486869506720.jpg (174.21 KB, 318x488)

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

There can only be one queen of morning television

Attached: lorraine-kelly-wearing-her-christmas-jumper-day-outfit-58e26.jpg (57.63 KB, 666x1000)

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

tfw i recently restored some old pc and installed a bunch of old games on them
autisticly fixed my room so that the lan cables run neatly along the walls
even got some new desks to fit them in
3 stations, lan party ready
no friends
I don't know why i do this to myself

Attached: The-Unfixable-Thought-Machine---David-Firth-s-Health-Reminder--Ep-3-.webm (7.87 MB, 900x506)

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

flash will be totally erased soon
Don't remind me lad

Attached: 1407197417916.png (103.35 KB, 700x700)

Angel Price
Angel Price

having any queen other than the one true queen

Attached: 5dfeee2d6292aaa31e07fc3f89d4475bfe4bcc259b1fe2eea7072f641b6b5891.jpg (84.15 KB, 767x1023)

William Howard
William Howard

Attached: no-pls-dont.png (532.44 KB, 456x959)

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

lewd

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

hush
I don't think so

Attached: shhhhhhhh.jpg (55.48 KB, 634x563)
Attached: shhhhhhh.gif (759.84 KB, 295x216)

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Not heard that hymn since I was 10 lad

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

ywn go to blackshirt rallies in 30s art deco halls

smh

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

you will never publicly dominate nigella
why even live

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

I've also recently become paranoid about data storage. considering getting some M-discs, putting the rare spicy memmies on them and burring them on the moors. magnetic, flash and even dvd will fail eventually.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

More like fart dicko lmao

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

mummy thot can't read Marxist propaganda so says pure

Camden James
Camden James

watching TV for the first time in years
shitty bands have adverts for their tours

when did that start happening?

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

M-discs
Oh piss, I didn't even know about those…

I was thinking of doing the same but just using USB sticks so I can get all my porn and cool homemade projects back when I inevitably recieve a jail sentance

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_dark_age
Sounds like a plan

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

there's an SA shaped hole in the board lads

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

People still make music?

good point tbf

Lady on the streets, whore between the sheets

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Lady on the streets, whore between the sheets
lewd

Attached: 4fae36b5e43b6449f3462481cc30ddb6e9f6881f7b456f853ff478bc8dc78b05.jpg (274.16 KB, 600x799)

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

agree

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

robbing someone with a marlin 795

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

She's cute as a button but she looks far too much like pic related to be waifu material

Attached: silverman.jpg (13.53 KB, 214x317)

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

idk he didnt really add anything but it just seems eerie without his presence tell me what happened lads what forced him to leave

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

The lass who I jokingly called fat has reported me to management and now I might be getting moved to a different department.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

All these ghastly Jews

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (349.83 KB, 615x490)

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Are you colliflour lad?

Top lel if so. She couldn't handle the banter

Attached: 32ef71d09e47c591f02b446e2469778e22b46e81591e05d73a538233dc2e8744.jpeg (98.8 KB, 817x857)

Owen Young
Owen Young

no frog gf

Attached: melissa08.jpg (678.33 KB, 1600x2428)

David Sanders
David Sanders

Yes. I can't fucking believe it. I was only joking and she's gone and done this.

Attached: 1452507843009.png (53.78 KB, 849x872)

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

use it as an opportunity to break completely with the firm, go to the sainsburys bakery section, by everything there and lump it on her desk with a severed swine's head and if anyone says anything scream ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and flap your arms at them

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

you should thank her

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

*protects holly from the rat faced ghetto vampires by pogroming them with a lead pipe and bashing their babies brains out agains the local brick wall*

Attached: STEINERSMASH.png (132.73 KB, 297x330)

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

just explain you're a retarded autist with special needs

David Ross
David Ross

Silverman is actually incredibly pretty
They've stolen my soul lads please help

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Tell them it was meant as a complement as in "phat gnomesayin fam" rather than "FAT heffer lump".

David Sanders
David Sanders

tfw only women around me regularly right now are jewesses

Attached: 1510871152-71820377-ver1.0-320-240.jpg (11.39 KB, 320x240)

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

yeah M-discs are at the moment the best way to store files super long term. flash and magnetic memory decays over time and the organic dye used in CD/DVD/BlueRays degrades over time as well. M-discs have an inorganic layer that stores the data, which is meant to last hundreds of years. dunno about that but longer than the other forms of storage for sure.

also if you have things stored on an old hard drive its a good idea to periodically run it and access the files. this "refreshes" the magnetic imprint and helps it last longer, as it tends to fade over time.

I want to start archiving everything I have now but the M-disc drive and the discs themselves are really expensive.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

You deserve your fate, kike lover.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

I will swap places with you if you want

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Wrong.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

yeah lad just start saying "thats phat yo"

Attached: il-570xN.1275974477-mglq.jpg (113.44 KB, 570x760)

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Chad gets away with it AGAIN

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

tbh one has red curly hair and blue eyes and the others are traditional beady jewesses. not bad women, just very liberal and jewish

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

thanks lad
mfw my 2TB solid state is nearly full because I have been burned so many times by websites going down and stuff being discontinued

Attached: C1zlhpJXcAA76qL.jpg-large.jpg (61.57 KB, 648x857)

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

You can make them stop being liberal with your BIG ANGLO COCK tbh

Zachary White
Zachary White

So the world now has 2 civic Whitehouses! smh

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

putting the rare spicy memmies on them and burring them on the moors
stainless steel plates are the way to go, tbh

Hubbard's writings also are being etched onto stainless steel plates with a strong acid. Scientology officials said the plates are so durable that they can be sprayed with salt water for 1,000 years and not deteriorate.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

How does one remove exif data and what is exif data?

Leo James
Leo James

find hubbard's plates
spray them with my spare room dweller piss, instantly evapourating them
some heroes don't wear capes

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

no thanks I don't want a gf unless its for real and leads to kids

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

It's for big nasty men in suits to find excuses to throw you in the slammer for 15yrs at Amber Rudds pleasure.

remove it here —→ verexif.com/en/

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

exif data is image metadata (location, camera model etc.)
You can remove it usually by editing it in gimp or clicking properties in the right click menu in windows

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

lad what did you think was going to happen
never call a women fat at work they can cry wolf and make up anything

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Properties > Details > Remove Properties and Personal Information
Then I use honeyviewer to check if the EXIF data is there.

I posted a lot here leaving it in, and it has my exact coordinates in the photos, smh. I'm dumb. I learned now though.

Attached: TallSingleArrowworm-max-1mb.gif (597.41 KB, 498x278)

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

rape her, lad
it's the only way to solve this situation

James Torres
James Torres

Women love making shit up. Many examples in the past.
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets life in prision for Emotional assault

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

you may as well just rape her now lad

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

This is why you don't bully people, lad. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

how do you add fake exif data? you know that stupid joke people do where they pretend to be Mozart. "Mozart isn't alive and besides i'd he'd be hundreds of years old now" kind of thing. I've always wanted to do that but then post a picture of Mozart with fake exif data that shows that the picture was taken in 1780, Salzburg and uploaded to facebook that same year. but I don't know how to do that.

Attached: 462px-Croce-Mozart-Detail.jpg (77.52 KB, 462x599)

Carter Green
Carter Green

This. No sympathy or safe-harbour for bullies tbh

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

I think half this board is either autistic or gay.

This is the worst nationalist group I've ever seen.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

(1)
keek

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

tfw you always save any pic people post here with intact EXIF data just so you can come round and bully them later
see you shortly

Attached: 43d5edae7e6e9b826f989ec12f2af25e8b5b725ea79ae0c7eae65731f8bbee2c.png (126.21 KB, 1131x1035)

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Gloucestershire

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Ask someone to stop posting gore

Hahahaha! Triggered much!?

No, I've seen children with their heads blown off before mate. It's just not that funny and in 2017 it's not even that edgy anymore.

Hahahahaha! He's triggered! Hahahaahaaa! It's a little girl who's been shot but I photoshopped cartoon network onto it! hahahaha!

Aye lad, I can see it. It's a bit disrespectful in all honesty.

Hahahahaha! Respecting things! THIS IS THE INTERNET! Hahahaha! I'm so edgy and I'm not projecting my own inability to handle death by posting gore and acting like it's a joke hahahaha!

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

I see you are quoting from the famed Dialogue between two retards

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

I think you can just edit it using the properties right click menu
but lad, that's a shit idea that sounds like It's from 2001 or worse. When internet jokes were simple

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

It is a work entirely of my own conception, boy.

Attached: PapaJahans5.png (362.68 KB, 604x452)

Mason White
Mason White

projecting
reddit-tier psychobabble. please stop using this term.

Attached: 777b.png (8.13 KB, 250x202)

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

I think half this board is either autistic or gay
think
nah lad, I know it

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

yeah maybe.. I miss the old internet

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Projecting your brainlet status

Attached: Jahans2.png (44.55 KB, 837x615)

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Most chan memmies are old memmies everyone started using ironically and accidentally brought back aren't they?

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

or

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

I miss when websites were actually designed instead of just being ugly flat shapes under the guise of "minimalism". Phones ruined everything.

If you want a nostalgia trip. Look up "winamp skins". Absolutely beutiful

Most early chan memmies were dreadfully unfunny. People used over 9000 and rickroll unironically.

Twas dark ages

(but yes, bringing back memmies is the new thing and I think I like it…)

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

fuck the old internet tbh

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

They were funny at the time for a young lad tbh.
tfw used to regularly rick roll people before anyone knew what it was

Attached: 142356456832.jpg (43.79 KB, 470x595)

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

Most early chan memmies were dreadfully unfunny
no most early chan memmies became unfunny. they have at this point had about 10 years worth of coverage. anything would become cancer after that amount of time.
rickrolling was funny at first them became pretty standard and boring
then it became funny again when moot said he hated it so much

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

tbh

Attached: memri47.jpg (80.74 KB, 974x287)

Eli Harris
Eli Harris

can we bring back NEDM?

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

no. Bring back an hero instead.

I remember somebody got a radio 1 presenter to unwittingly speak joking lines about mitchell henderson when they sent them in via text under guise of it being "their life story"

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

Seems like solid advice.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/b/b7/Mitchell_Henderson_-_Radio_1.ogg

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

it's been over 11 years since an hero

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

t. churka slav mongrel

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

sex

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

Anyone seeing this muslim marriage programme on Channel 4 right now?

Attached: images.jpg (4.2 KB, 221x228)

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

the concequences for being rude on the internet wil actually never be the same

Attached: 1425109022872.png (376.48 KB, 900x702)

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

holly will never be your mummy and make you cookies

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

tfw

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

No because I'm not a masochist.
You dun goofed up

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

scatman is CIVIC smh

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

I used to have this on my ipod
So many mario64 machinimas….
Lost like tears in rain

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

I BACKTRACED IT

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

an hero would be 25 years old now
What the fuck

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Lad Question Time makes me want to poison more reservoirs, I'm not watching Multi-kult porn

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

what lad, westie

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

this guy is dead now
Jessi is some tranny or something

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

no lad
you

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

even worse… He'd be older than the "wanna play video games" boy (who died in 2016 at 22)

I knew about the tranny thing. but not the dude going the way of bob chandler…
Oh man…

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

"wanna play video games" boy (who died in 2016 at 22)
Wait what the fuck

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

poison more reservoirs
Are you trying to get your Christmas bonus.at QCHQ or something?

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

ywn be honored like this

Cooper White
Cooper White

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1410702

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

I JUST WANNA BLAY BIDEO BAMES

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Fucking hate muslims lads aaaaaaahhhhh
All these cunts are moaning because they have to properly register their marriage

Attached: photo.jpg (70.61 KB, 900x900)

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

You should poison a reservoir lad

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

you should blow up channel 4 lad
remember to throw away your television tbh

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

You thinks that's bad. Here's something that'll cheer you up.

Oxford graduate sues university for £1m over ‘inadequate’ teaching… 17 years later
An Oxford graduate is suing his old university for £1 million (US$1,324,415) on the grounds that his failure to get a top degree 17 years ago cost him the chance of a lucrative legal career. Faiz Siddiqui alleges he received “inadequate” teaching during parts of his course.

rt.com/uk/410556-oxford-graduate-sues-university/

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Why? They're pretty redpilled and traditionalist in my experience. Anti-gay marriage and feminism etc.

Gavin Barnes
Gavin Barnes

Bit bigoted lad

it's not ALL muslims

John Collins
John Collins

we will never get a white England again
we will never cleanse the brown scum from our land

or will we lads

Attached: 1509658696685.jpg (43.61 KB, 650x593)

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

when you're driving with your stepdad and he says he wants to run the pakis over

Attached: b8431d6f8c6cebd32edd9b761a9d48b1.jpg (116.99 KB, 1200x1200)

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

we will lad

we will

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

tfw opposing extremism on all sides

where my enlightened centrist lads at

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

If I have to do it single handedly I will pull the trigger a million times. The stories I've read have made my stomach churn like nothing else. Sometimes death is a preferable and dignified alternative to continued existence.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---15.jpg (1.05 MB, 1080x1080)

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

We must carve ourselves a place in this world

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

England has learnt to accept multiculturalism and people like us are becoming a smaller and smaller part of our growing society

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

a genetic relative on 23andme has the surname mohammed

Attached: DIFogkKU0AASdHf.jpg (61.77 KB, 740x982)

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Lads look at it this way by 2030 there will either have been a political revolution or a we will be so obviously on the path to south africanisation politics wont matter and the remaining whites can just embrace hedonistic nihilism either way this cucky midway shit can't last forever

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

I detect rising frustration and anger amongst even formerly blue pilled people, that's where I take my hope from. That one day the pressure gauge will just explode.

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

What is the point in peeling potatoes? The skin is the best bit lmao

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

giving kikes your DNA

serves you right you paki bastard

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Attached: 2smart1.png (221.62 KB, 1000x800)

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

any kind of second from Oxford/Cambridge is equivalent to a first from any other British uni in most employer's eyes, just because of the uni's name. What's this curry nigger whining about?

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Explain why my town has been innundated by white flight then lad.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Making vodka?
vodka is shit tbh

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

This tbh.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Because there will always be people clinging to the past who resist progress. But they are dying off and their views which belong in the past are no longer shared by the majority of society anymore and never will be again. Europe as a whole is learning to be multicultural.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

Are you a Jew?

David Nelson
David Nelson

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lads i just dont know what but there's something fishy about these posts

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

He suggested his final grades were inadequate due to the course bing not good enough for his career and wants gibs as compansation.

Money for being a failure basically.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

blah blah blah rotherhoax blahblah blah

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

n-no

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

do your stretches

Attached: cbab46a3aadeb200ada43bdefdd149587a94713571ffbc8685ce3264c68abd73.png (233.69 KB, 500x395)

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Attached: 2e90d617a4f347b70fcd0f7fec0fa5e2c145f9e3c1bee906a769fe4bc9608bd6.jpg (9.35 KB, 280x301)

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

One day we will put an end to Aryan lies.

Attached: IMG-2052.JPG (403.79 KB, 1200x1629)

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

hullo Alberto

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Hey barbara

Attached: lerner.jpeg (15.46 KB, 216x288)

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Attached: gordo-reaches-the-end.jpg (228.73 KB, 1102x900)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Is that kike still alive and kicking in Sweden or has she scuttled off to Israel now her task has been complete?

Attached: 1442614521854.jpg (36.26 KB, 419x600)

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

t-thats not me! bad goy!

also oliver goy-i mean cromwell was a right wing nazi white nationalist you should defiantly not look into his connections with portugese jews and his decision to allow them to own property and build influence in Britain

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

FRESH SPY
Feat. Master Brew

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

monarch
pls gib jew monies
PM
pls gib jew monies
presidnet
pls gib jew monies
what type of leader is immune from jew monies?

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

DAILY REMINDER
CROMWELL IS BASED

Attached: oliver-cromwell-statue-close-up.jpg (13.86 KB, 460x320)

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Leader of a NEW MACHINE

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

King Charles I until goyimwell had him illegally killed

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

I agree! Filthy anti-semetic royalty had it coming.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Monarchs generally jewed the jews by taking their gold then kicking them out of the country, repeatedly

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Only the Brahmin can defeat the Jew

Attached: brahmin.png (489.06 KB, 717x502)

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

But they killed him off so that's that

Attached: libya-ten-things-about-gaddafi-they-dont-want-you-to-know.jpg (46.47 KB, 620x387)

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

What a load of utter shite.

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

horrid tbh they were basically nazis. glad oliver cromwell put an end to that evil behaviour!

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

90% of the population is against mass immigration, and about 50% are for ZERO immigration, and this is when polled which will have a bias towards politically correct opinions.

After a terrorist attack in my area you will even get the soft old grannies shouting for repatriation of ALL foreigners.

This whole society, it's a powder keg waiting to blow. We're Russia in 1905.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---42.jpg (726.37 KB, 707x1000)

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

motorsport
Reeeee niggers get out of my passion GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

why are /pol/ such dumb illiterate clowns

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee muh famine reeeeeeeeee goyimwell top kek ebin insult my good sirs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee muh pope

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

having to fucking ask

Attached: f23e4a822c8ae8c7cb54b5ef58f937acd9396eaaa8f58050463b95e1e52cc618.png (189.53 KB, 1052x1137)

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Yanks tbh

Attached: Yanks.png (1.35 MB, 1024x1559)

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Because their mother used to drink heavily while pregnant.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

are my memis triggering you? :3

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

i hope so lad, but down south im not so sure

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Holy shit. Heaven's smiles are just 0%ers.

If you ever go to yankland (why), remember to shot the yellow limb

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Does anyone else just type "memi" and "hullo" rather than letting the filter do it?

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

yeah dude stop posting those fucking DANK memmies I'm a triggured libruhl I'm getting owned by kekistan again I just cant debate reddit sirs who learned their master argument skills from based sargon Zig Forums btfo dude have you seen one piece i'm just getting into anymu

Attached: 200px-Le-56-Face.png (44.36 KB, 200x164)

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

I did just then tbh

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Pedro is a Spanish name you fucking mong
Spic means Spanish
Are you trying to make yourself look like a complete cock. Fucking go back to /potato/index.html

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

goyimwell

Attached: dfe692e883a8942f8c2733b14bd1d2315f7ea703a36d09ca7d7ad84425d27ac9.png (612.07 KB, 762x851)

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Doesn't look like a smile to me, looks like a fucking black pikmin.

Ryan James
Ryan James

tbh unironically supporting Cromwell is the biggest shabbos-goyim act one can do.

A puritan who literally cancelled Christmas (good goy) funded by foreign Dutch Yids.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

i hope so lad, but down south im not so sure

That's why the Yorkshiremen, Scousers and Midlanders will be marching like a storm straight South to sack Birmingham and then London within our lives.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---46.jpg (209.07 KB, 800x783)

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

repeatedly fall for their own PR to the point of schizophrenia
GAS THE FUCKING JEWS
b-but Hitler didn't gas the jews, they were killed by the RAF
b-but hitler wasn't racist he had jews and non-whites in his armies
THE RAF ARE CUCKS AND HITLER WAS BASED
oh shit, trump made a mistake
maybe it's all just part of a plan
(on a long enough timeline Trump does something based
SEE IT WAS ALL 4D CHEESE BRO

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

spics aren't spanish? thats what they are called round here

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

A puritan who literally cancelled Christmas

memi history tbh

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Every single working class person I have ever talked to about these things has agreed, more or less, with our positions on those things.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Oh shit… You're right…

Baltimore and fergusson were just guerilla advertising for pikmin 4

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

This is the British Charts. This is worse than America.

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Cromwell was a Whig spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) tbh

The Eternal Whig must be stopped

Attached: 1c43589d636aa721d0542adf576f0cfe8125567fd33d28e52e373afc04ca635b.jpg (46.79 KB, 800x621)

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

sister comes to stay for a few days
get her a toblerone (other triangle chocolate is available)
few days later find it in the cupboard with half of it left

thanks sis

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

I can't wait. I hope Sean bean and Paul Nuttal get in on the action.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

clicking anything with a wom*n on it

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Attached: shame-puritan.png (587.59 KB, 536x642)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

All jokes aside for this one post here, Cromwell was a terrible thing to happen to this country. Both sides had their faults but it would have been better to have kept our King than let the Jews back in, which ultimately destroyed any chance of England being financially separated from the doctrines and whims of the Jewish banking cabals. Any person who thinks absolute monarchy/papism is worse than being under the thumb of the Rothschilds needs to lurk more or leave.

Back to memmies.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

was it a proper toblerone or those new gay thin one?

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Italian and Spanish are very similar you fucking window licker. Especially since many parts of Italy spent hundreds of years under Spanish rule.

Spanish
Mexican

Again, poor show there lad. Get your fucking head out of the west and come and join the rest of us here in Britain.

Christopher James
Christopher James

I'm taking part in a work Secret Santa. I've been allocated a short, cute woman who must be early 30s. I have to spend 5 quid in a charity shop, what should I get?

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

My county, Essex, had one of the largest leave vote returns in the country and supplied UKIP's only MP to parliament.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

THE REAL NORTHERN POWERHOUSE

William Phillips
William Phillips

bigone

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

sean is a tranny now lad

Attached: crying.png (98.67 KB, 300x240)

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

its the other way round lad, all non anglos are just as bad as each other this was the original founding doctrine of the board

essex is the most based southern county in my experience

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

what should I get?
Print off Ainsley's face and make it into a mask for her

Attached: ainsley-13.jpg (91.46 KB, 396x594)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Being ethnically cleansed from your home city will do that. I remember some documentary where that Essex mummy said she'd be angry if her daughter brought home a wog and everyone went bananas keek

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

This is a Celto-Brythonic board and was founded as such.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

READY TO HAVE YOU POCKET MONEY REDUCED TOMORROW?

Attached: 222069.jpg (94.25 KB, 898x701)

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

he gave his sister the bigone
goodlad. hope you patted her head and told her she was a good girl

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

tbh if cromwell hadn't let the jews in it would have been some other moneygrubber catholic king down the line. this memi that god came down from the heavens and offered cromwell the choice for britain to have no jews ever or jews forever is retarded and papist-tier

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Attached: Mosely10.png (5.6 KB, 240x160)
Attached: Mosley-Finance.webm (3.68 MB, 460x276)

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Would you happen to be Presbyterian?

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Taxes up by 20%
Kiking increased by 42%
Brexit cancelled
Free tampons for women

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Thanks lad. And you're meming I do not believe any poster here can seriously think it was better that our finances were controlled by Jews than if the roundhead rebellion was suppressed.
In Southern Essex especially the new towns like Harlow and Basildon everyone are cockeny exiles and the reason they left like my dad was because the wogs/pakis were moving in.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Finns are honourary Anglos.

Attached: 1291770788861.jpg (1.09 MB, 1640x2320)
Attached: FINLAND.mp4 (5.8 MB, 854x480)

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

ifs buts and maybes don't vindicate the one who actually committed these heinous acts lad.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

He can get fucked in that respect, the parliament of England and lots of other people supported presbyterianism in England, he dissolved the fucking parliament because of it.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

internet now a whitelist with deadline pushed forward to be immediately active

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

the parliament of England and lots of other people supported presbyterianism in England

That's not true in the slightest and is one of the main reasons for the civil war even happening in the fucking first place.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

it would have happened anyway
So it's fine then? Unavailability doesn't diminish the negative outcome of an event

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

SPIC
Spanish
Person
In
Custody
or
No spic Ingleeeeeesh
or
spiggoty
Not Italian
Italian and Spanish are very similar you fucking window licker. Especially since many parts of Italy spent hundreds of years under Spanish rule.
'Cos the Spanish ruled Southern Italy doth not a wop a spic make. The Spanish are wannabe wops in my extensive experience and research into the matter
There's a different nigger up yer mam every night does that make you a spade?

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

unavoidability*

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Yeah James was a fucking autist trying to get, killed 1/3 of the Scottish government and church and still couldn't get his autistic form of anglicanism through, bishops wars were a fucking memi.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WERE DENIED OUR JOCKING LAD

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

OK lad. As we all know Italian doesn't have wildly divergent dialects at all innit.

Why do Presbyterians so brazenly chat so much bullshit?

John Bell
John Bell

Save the fiver and steal your mum's vibrator

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

/pol/10936546
/pol/10937199
/pol/10937558

/pol/ is complete shit

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

74% land tax on mosques
Trannies pay for heir own medical treatment
booze tax down 25%
Universal credit cancelled on non-british residents.
Income tax down by 8%
Free road tax for cars made after 2008

One can dream

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

Don't worry lad. The jocking comes now, in the streets!

Neds vs Pakis 2020!

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

My mum doesn't have one. She is also disgusted by porn.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

i only pat my puppers head and tell her shes a good girl

my sister did give me a big hug and told me she is proud of me though

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

My mum doesn't have one. She is also disgusted by porn.
Proofs or none of this is true

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

Don't be a dick

why do liberals love this phrase so much?

Jace Young
Jace Young

get
BIG
get
MORAL

Attached: d02841a3a93b7d18dd523ca026c1640842532e8cdf42dc7b8c1cb3e2a4dc941a.jpg (79.71 KB, 540x493)

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

This place becomes an absolute shite hole when the moon is up.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

cuz they never have one 😂👌

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

Attached: 5ae8f25753a92059b6c67ec4f5c02bf1235cdc75bfe33ca0d72b518bd2767427.png (532.27 KB, 680x680)

Luis Green
Luis Green

HEAR YE HEAR YE

OLLY GOYIMWELL WAS THE SOLE BARRIER TO JEWISH INFLUENCE IN BRITISH POLITICS. IF HE HADN'T HAD TAKEN JEW MONEY, THERE'D BE NO JEW MONEY INVOLVED IN POLICY MAKING TODAY. AS SUCH, WE MUST CRY OVER HIM LIKE THE JERRYCUCKS CRY OVER WORLD WAR 2.

THIS IS THE WORD OF THE POPE AND THE GODDESS MARY

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

Neds don't exist anymore lad. They swapped the tracksuits for chinos and pastel shade polo shirts and became aspirational little faggots.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

kek u mad?

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Lad when were you last outside?
Strong (true) neds are everywhere

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Free tampons for women
Women go wild grabbing free tampons
private sector goes extinct for tampons
public tampon has nobody or any reason to compete
profit out of the question, no need to produce good product
tampons are now made as cheaply as possibly
zero concern about quality
Women can now only get utter shit tampons
So shit and cheap they're hardly worth using
Companies were killed off so they can't go back
Super deluxe pillow tampons are gone
Women can only get like 1ply toilet roll square from the state
Women never been so miserable in their lives

Yes let's encourage the free tampon memi

Attached: 121.jpg (46.75 KB, 615x409)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

imagine being this much of a fervent defender of the greatest shabbos goy known to our Isles

Not even chavs can escape gentrification tbh.

Isaac White
Isaac White

The chavs will be our shock troops when the race war hits.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Some people can't handle the truth. Probably jewish smh

Attached: c7036d28340ca57d55fef6a0899cd1fa.jpg (248.31 KB, 971x814)

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Tbf true neds are really scummy or older now.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

I like your thinking lad
Let's make slags suffer (devil pepe)

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Humans are worthless!
The other side is worthless too.
Show them that your fruitless lives can still bloom!

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---43.jpg (227.29 KB, 504x640)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

True, but really scummy is what we need and only true neds will pull birds and reproduce

William Lopez
William Lopez

Isn't it funny how you can never respond to anything intelligently? All you do is kick and scream when ever somebody brings a counter argument to the table. Remember the other week when you tried to say that the transubstantiation is not really the body and blood of Christ and then you got shown John 6 and suddenly stopped posting? Presbyterians are embarrassing. In fact I've never heard a Presbyterian do anything except moan about "Papism" and use false arguments. Sad really.

Right troops. I'm off to the land of slumber. See you all on the morrow.

Attached: UponTheNatureOfHeresy.jpg (124.23 KB, 500x679)

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Good night mate

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

implying a single tampon wouldn't eventually cost the government £30 because of a "trusted supplier" monopoly

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

The eternal chav never dies.

Attached: dblanchfield950298965.jpg (79.7 KB, 624x832)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

talking to my mum about people with the "messiah complex" in relationships
her - "you can't go around rescuing people all the time, it does them more harm than good. they can't grow like that"
me - "that's why left wing politics is always a failure"
she pulls a face like she's sucking a lemon out of a baboons ass
women

Attached: 0d3e829f0195ea4acbd4d3045b796f796b607ad1a20c9a88040fa389f459c55e.png (174.85 KB, 500x500)

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Burger here. I will personally recreate The Maxim Machine gun and airdrop them over (((occupied britian))). Mugabe will fuckin' twerk while I play hardbass and smoke a cigarette.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

1,665 documents on new Zimbabwe leader Emmerson "the crocodile" Mnangagwa
search.wikileaks.org/?q=Mnangagwa

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Drop me one please

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Does wikileaks actually release nything interesting these days

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

I'm still waiting for Julian's insurance file key.

Probably on a dead man switch.

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

14k lads wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Why Bitcoin Costs Nearly Twice as Much in Zimbabwe as the Rest of the World Right Now

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

fortune.com/2017/11/15/zimbabwe-mugabe-bitcoin-price/

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Not selling bitcoins to starving africans
smh

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

I miss him lads.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

BTC is a memi anyway. literally every transaction is traceable, its a Yids wet dream

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

no
allowing jews to have political influence is wrong no matter who does it. but's there's no point crying over the first person to fall for it when scores more politicians all over the western world continue to fall for it now.
no, that was the sequel to my based jerrycuck decree. funny how they get criticised for crying over hitler when catholics are crying over cromwell
i don't even care about him tbh, it's this idea that because he was the first to take jew money all hatred should be focused on him and not everyone doing it now. it's like hating jack the ripper and not caring about serial killers today
don't think i'm who you think I am. night btw

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

please dont, you might drop it near a bunch of pakis

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

all hatred should be focused on him and not everyone doing it now
Do you even know where you are posting lad? The very conception of these boards is from the fact there is no political outlet available without the taint of Hebrew hands.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

no more Christopher Lee's Christmas messages

Attached: 8bb07f0e63d44121e7940155666a7219c5bda1d4635619e29abd2ad81a49c819.jpg (396.21 KB, 1152x1536)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Kek do you unironically think I hate goyimwell but don't have anything against other good goy politicians?

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

But nobody knows who the public key belongs to
And there are new tokens that make transactions anonymous
Stop giving money to Jewish banks and start using crypto

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

what is profiling?
what is big data?
what is cash?
Lad… it's a memi.

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Attached: Terry-Peace.mp4 (4.58 MB, 640x360)

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Would it be worse if I gave them to angry Scottish lorry drivers and Irish Travelers?

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

checkem

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

not_clicking_on_that_shit_nigga.jpeg

I can't watch anymore videos of Terry anymore.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

glad I missed that tbh

Joseph James
Joseph James

arn't there BTC ATM's in some cities? you could therefore go to one of these possibly in disguise / send a proxy and change £ into BTC, therefore eliminating any trace of your personal bank account from your bitcoin wallet.

John Nelson
John Nelson

also the key thing is that he is the reason the scores more politicians all over the western world continue to fall for it now. In the chain of events through which the NWO was established and operated, the re-entry of jews into England was right at the start.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

This tbh

After seeing him fap, I can't look at him the same way anymore

Horrible

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Would have run them over and told the police I panicked
Place is turning into South Africa
Givernment won't protect us? Time to turn vigilante TBH

Attached: Bury.mp4 (3.75 MB, 720x720)

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

any transaction over £10000 pings up to the SFO or HMRC lad.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Now you know how God feels every time he sees you do it.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

I think maybe he is becoming some sort of symbol for catholic psoters here to put their hate on, like jews put their hate on hitler. see vid

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

If someone hits your car with a blunt object repeatedly their life is forfeit and you should be able to run them over and kill them with zero repercussions in your efforts to get away. That's assault.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---24.png (965.42 KB, 1080x1080)

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

*posters

James Hill
James Hill

But I'm not a catholic, and I'm the main goyimwell poster

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

You also have bitcoing mixers etc. if it's a memi why are banks and countries getting involved?

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

because if they combine their big data platforms and credit card profiling its another form of control they can exercise over people.

Not to mention, more digital = less cash, which is precisely the end-goal.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

This post has changed my life.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Cash
It's fiat which is a massive memi enjoy your inflation tax
Big data
It's useless when it takes 3 seconds to make a new wallet and transfer it to a new one
Also I said their are tokens that make transactions anonymous
There are
But there are also cards that let you spend bitcoin like a visa card it's better than fiat as you can spend it anywhere they take card's with no conversation charge fees

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

thing is I've tried the nofap for 30 days once and I was getting massive boners all the time

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

He obviously doesn't understand it lad
He's made his mind up

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Good luck to them establishing jurisdiction tbh if you have a VPN there's no reason any of the transaction has to take place in the UK

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Let them put their hand inside, quickly twist your seat belt over their wrist it and accelerate away

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

It's useless when it takes 3 seconds to make a new wallet and transfer it to a new one
what don't you get about the fact that EVERY transaction is in the blockchain? You could funnel it through 10 different wallets but you would still see the origin and the destination.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

But they had an axe lad. Would never let them anywhere near my organic matter.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

tbh that vigour is good IRL but very difficult if you spend too much time online 2 clicks away from pornography

Attached: gondola-deep-sea.webm (4.18 MB, 640x360)

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

so jews want brexit?

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

God sees far worse things than me fapping

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

he's being flippant
very feminine of you lad.

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

My point is it isn't good IRL, I was walking around pitching a tent and people noticed

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

l-like what lad

Attached: 6b9bb342a98ec0b21c8e4d4317f68890.jpg (359 KB, 1242x780)

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Jews control all the politics of the country
They want brexit
Or they don't want brexit
And therefore they don't control all the politics of the country

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

High Tier
physical gold/silver bars
ammunition
land
crypto theoretical/new implementation

Good Tier
crypto current
fiat physical cash

Bad Tier
fiat in the bank
reselling anything that depreciates in value

Oh shit goyim what are you doing Tier
debt
favors
memi coins

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

he thinks full Brexit will happen without some kind of political insurgency
I won't indulge your feminine flippancy any longer lad.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

I had this too.

I was going well into week #3 until I noticed a missed call from my ex gf. I was practically crawling round the room on all fives.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

And how does any of the public keys track back to you?
Also address the token's that make any transaction anonymous?

Samuel James
Samuel James

This has to be the most pathetic excuse for not harnessing your sexual powers I've ever heard

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

I think noporn and a fap every week or so is fair

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

What does harnessing my sexual powers even mean, practically? I'm not looking for a gf or wife and wont be for at least a few more years

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Crypto currency is superior to gold in every way
gold is obsolete now as money

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

The very conception of these boards is from the fact there is no political outlet available without the taint of Hebrew hands
So will your political insurgency be a jewish insurgency?

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

gold is obsolete now as money
gold can survive a nuclear war or massive solar flair
crypto can't

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

Sublimate the urges towards self-improvement lad

Attached: nikola-tesla-napoleon-sarony-public-domain-via-wikimedia-commons.jpg (133.43 KB, 1200x1166)

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

again, what is profiling? Big tech will work hand in hand with the banks so they can "stop terrorism" and find out who is buying what with BTC.

Also address the token's that make any transaction anonymous?
I am skeptical of their very nature seeing how, as I said previously, every transaction has to be recorded in the blockchain.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

Hard to use an axe while running at 70mph tbh

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

The more I learn about how wealth moves the more a pure barter system appeals to me.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

NONCE BTFO

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

I should have said political outlet currently available.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

how would you raise capital for a large scale finical project without a system to store wealth over time?

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

But I already focus on self improvement (read, lift, music etc) why do I need to have a boner in public to do so?

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

clearly not self improving hard enough if you're still getting hard, tbh

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Wew lad using outlandish scenarios isn't proving me
Wrong
What is a Faraday cage
What is a paper wallet
What are seedkeys
And gold would be just as useless do you think any normmie knows the most basic difference between money and currency?

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

How did people get large scale projects done before currency lad? There was a time people worked for nothing but food, shelter and love.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

for

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

reeeeeee i still dont see your point

Attached: c936ff7a5d917fe1a09ee6c11df6bcc5.jpg (269.35 KB, 1142x910)

Julian Price
Julian Price

Why did I watch all that?
overwhelming majority of the songs are drum machine, keys and a singer who can't sing and the lyrics seem written by literal retarded children
all those civics
all that wog muh dick and woggette muh pussy drooling
only person that seems to have a modicum of musical ability is Ed memian and even his stuff is all samey

Fucking heck I don't remember (((the charts))) being this awful a couple of years ago.

Jack King
Jack King

What is the coincidence of wants
Have fun having an economic system based on random probably

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

I heard a little rumor about 10 years ago that most of the (((gold))) was safely hidden away in The USA. About 48% or so of the World's Gold Stores.

Amerikkka used as a tie-breaker vote for WTO squabbles and countries with less (((gold)). It's more important than people think.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

We all know you are too thick to deal with a barter system lad, no need to get defensive.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

It comes from this aussie pegleg """""comedian""""""" who hosts the unbearable 'The Last Leg'. He just swears a lot and is vulgar so he garners a bit of a following. His catchphrase is 'don't be a dick' because being aware of danger, having self interests and voicing concern is wrongthink and makes you a dick. Typical islam apologist, hyper-feminist, pro-eu fare.

I wouldn't even care that much except in all his rants he says 'on behalf of britain' and 'on behalf of london' etc. like he's a fucking ambassador and then gives all that fucking 'stiff upper lip' 'stick the kettle on' 'british sense of humour' ostrich head in the sand bullshit.

Ooh another joke about queuing and bad weather CAUSE IVE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE GUESS I CAN COMPLETELY IGNORE ALL THESE PROBLEMS NOW

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

hugely so. Read about the debacle of Germany trying to get its gold repatriated, and how the Swiss basically demanded it.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Like the shit Jahans gets up to with his severely autistic boyfriend, for example

Attached: jahans05.png (288.74 KB, 347x426)

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

They have an encrypted Leger that's decentralised so nobody can go and look at the transactions without one of the private keys involved

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

degenerate if true

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

He thinks ad hominems are an argument
Wew

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Attached: 1511306309197.png (998.8 KB, 1080x1068)

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Cute tbh.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

He thinks he is worthy of my arguments
wew

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Attached: 3149b5530c01509806f730253f6271aa8ddf4edc313416db18a078dd3c89f6e7.gif (2.35 MB, 190x170)

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

the person in the flat above is shagging again

Attached: 13552587-1750835138520045-165771738-n.jpg (27.62 KB, 480x600)

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

It's true, they've split up now though

Esoteric Adam did a exploration of it, vid related

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

Go look up gold in the grand canyon and chocolate mountain
The us has tons of gold that's why they created the fed. The fed was made to stop a large deflation if the gold was mined similar to the Spanish new world gold

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

1 hour long
4 of these videos
4+ hours of analysis on Gordo's sex life

Attached: 7fd3978b78849b6e2d3a00f2e126905b.jpg (255.5 KB, 1007x784)

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Wew looks like he lost the argument tbh

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Is that you SA?

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

4+ hours of analysis on Gordo's sex life

Yes, it's an arduous task, but someone has to do it. All these things need to be brought to life, in order that humanity can better understand itself

It's God's work, lad, and we can all be part of it

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

The Kiwifarms lot are more autistic than the lolcows they make fun of.

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Attached: nosleep.png (150.35 KB, 361x367)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

express.co.uk/news/world/881924/Morrissey-Angela-Merkel-Germany-immigration-migrant-crisis-crime

The ‘Big Mouth Strikes Again’ singer lashed out at an increasingly multicultural Europe which he said meant watering down nations’ identity.

In an interview with German newspaper Die Spiegel, he said: “I want Germany to be German. I want France to be French.

“If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end.

“All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years.

“And now they just throw it away. I think that's sad.”

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

tfw morrisey is a neet just like us

aaaah

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

AZ is full of (((them))). Is it any wonder I can't tell a native Arizonan apart from a Canadian snowbird? DEY ARR ROOK SAME (((DEY ARR ROOK SAME))).

We aren't talking Mexicans here, just (((nosy people))).

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Kek they can smell it in the dirt

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

“If you try to make everything multicultural, you will not have any culture in the end.
“All European countries have fought for their identity for many, many years.
This is the same dialectic the leftists use to condemn national identity as leading to war and hatred.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

This band is English and if you hate Gothic Rock you're basically a butthurt paki who doesn't understand Anglo culture you naughty little gimp smh.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Implying it's good to fight for your people and national identity
Bit fascistic that innit?

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

top jej

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

youtu.be/I5zPYKu4uck?t=6m20s

Trump pardoning this turkey

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---38.png (834.84 KB, 1200x1200)

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

the turkey even looks regal

make him king tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.07 MB, 1878x1072)

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

has the global consumer culture forced you lads to celebrate thanksgiving?

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Not yet. Though I feel like I watched an advert for it years ago.

William Edwards
William Edwards

no dunno wtf it is other than something to do with natives helping you then you killed them all or something

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

No we don't know or care about it tbh

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Americans clap before killing an animal

Attached: 1457185646516.jpg (70.75 KB, 650x600)

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

He's pardoning it, saving its life. I think it's a tradition.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---07.jpg (1.29 MB, 2150x1518)

Jacob Parker
Jacob Parker

I love the salt he continues to generate from challenging the worldviews of dysgenic sjws who used to worship him for 'being a bit emo' and a pop singer.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Attached: 1511223933151.png (658.34 KB, 634x634)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

yeah its a ritual where you clap at food to celebrate killing all the chugs after having them make you food and you gave them smallpox

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

That's cool lad. America is so strong and nationalistic, they took a land and conquered it and made it theirs, truly a personification of the Anglo spirit.

Also I became a fun owner recently lad, really enjoying feeding my kraut .22lr bolt action boolits.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---01.jpg (380.81 KB, 850x1200)

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Nice, gun club or hunting?

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

birds are scary tbh
some kind of atavistic blood-memory of dinosaurs tbh

Attached: u-wot.jpg (72.55 KB, 415x415)

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Attached: 2ab093ccc5421f7d30942115200d930c.jpg (48.5 KB, 600x450)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

nice those are pretty fun, you can get an adaptor for it and then silence it as well for not too much money (over there) the adaptor requires no gunsmithing either

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

monarch is that you?

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Gun club. The lads there are a right laugh.

I think pic related is decent for standing up with iron sights, not resting on anything, at 24 yards, shooting at a target just a couple inches across. I need to zero and range the thing properly, it shoots a bit low atm and the sight seems like it's a bit to the right, but the thing put three rounds into the exact same spot on this paper, quite impressed. Not that bothered by the gun laws either, they seem perfectly reasonable tbh.

Also
mfw roughly working the bolt action of a brand new, well made rifle
never jams no matter how hard i treat it and makes a delicious crunchy noise when it slams down, and is smooth the whole way

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---27.png (357.08 KB, 400x400)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (645.87 KB, 1080x897)

Jackson King
Jackson King

the aussie bird the cassowary is probably one of the most terrifying animals

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

*stares*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.07 MB, 800x1021)

Kayden White
Kayden White

Good lad.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Yeah, I'm legally allowed to modify my rifle so I could do that, I'll have to look into it. The more I shoot the less the noise bothers me, but gunshots are still very loud compared to almost anything in day to day life I think, even smaller calibres, especially if indoors.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

See if you cant get your hands on a lever action like a .38. Good gallery rifle fun

Noah Green
Noah Green

is it hard to get an fac?

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

It's surreal to think birds (including ones we eat) ancestors might have been giant predatory reptiles that our little shrew like ancestors lived in fear of underground and it was that waý for millions of years until an asteroid killed all the big bully dinosaurs by igniting the atmosphere and then blocking out the sun in a real apocalypse.

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

yeah I would suppress it if I was you, or at least get the adaptor so you can silence it later

infiniteproductsolutions.com/slip-on-adapters/

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

tfw the earth will be inherited by insects after the next asteroid kills off all us.

Attached: Bowden13b.jpg (93.35 KB, 500x434)

Austin King
Austin King

I don't live in an overly rural area and they were very generous with me, but I did everything correctly and even dressed smart and tried to be polite and completely truthful with the police and any minor thing to make it easier. I wouldn't say it's that hard, the most annoying part is shooting for like the 8 months or year or whatever you have to do and joining a gun club, a years membership can cost like £200-£300. I wouldn't say it's difficult, just tedious. Criminal backgrounds can complicate things, but don't disqualify you.

I even spilled my spaghetti and told the officer I dropped out of Uni, and found it hard to make friends there, and was unemployed, but I think he understood I'm not a nutter loner I was just being honest kek.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---17.jpg (141.09 KB, 756x1075)

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

told the officer I dropped out of Uni, and found it hard to make friends there, and was unemployed
Shit lad you are defo on the MK-Ultra candidate list now

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

I'd quote Bowden at my handlers until they defected to the based citadel of nationalism.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---34.png (1.47 MB, 1000x1000)

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

lad the drugs theyd put you on you'd be luck you could even remember your own name

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

tbh dinosaurs were a scheme by the demon spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) because they wanted to prevent or delay the rise of mammals and manifestation of man

Attached: 1267482314750.png (53.47 KB, 379x255)

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

the redpills i start throwing out after the CIA puts me on LSD for 177 consecutive days

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---32.png (2.21 MB, 1080x1080)

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Good lad.

Lad, I will be quoting Venus Flytrap when I am dead and a lost spirit without memory of life or flesh.
Children will shake with fear and tell their parents they heard a fell voice whisper:
ALL WE HAVE AROUND US ARE INSECTS

Attached: Bowden21.png (473.93 KB, 867x669)

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

you will live to form the new nationalist government
endless third world ambassadors line up to negotiate their annual disbursement of foreign aid
instead they're met with
WE'RE NOT SORRY!

And we've stepped over the prospect of being sorry.

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---31.jpg (339.97 KB, 512x512)

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

all these anime girls

Attached: 7be.jpg (180.77 KB, 318x488)

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Aaah. *Phoneposts*

I post at night so you won't bully me smh.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Attached: spurdo-salute.jpg (39.37 KB, 960x777)

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

FUCKING WEW HUGE IF TRUE

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Donald Trump plans total repeal of net neutrality law that keeps the internet free
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/trump-net-neutrality-repeal-internet-rules-fcc-free-latest-news-ajit-pai-a8067811.html

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Russian radiation leak: everything you need to know
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/21/russian-radiation-leak-everything-you-need-to-know

Russian radioactivity recorded 986 times higher than usual as toxic cloud sparks nuclear accident rumours
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/russian-radioactivity-recorded-986-times-higher-than-usual-as-toxic-cloud-sparks-nuclear-accident-rumours/ar-BBFpZCD

Russia confirms ‘extremely high’ radiation levels in toxic cloud
newscientist.com/article/russia-confirms-extremely-high-radiation-levels-toxic-cloud/

Russia accused of 'cover-up' as authorities admit seeing dramatic spike in radiation - but refuse to investigate source
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-radiation-nuclear-radioactive-mayak-urals-southern-greenpeace-chernobyl-a8067386.html

Attached: prip.jpg (196.1 KB, 900x1200)

Logan Long
Logan Long

Finally my german condom suits have a use

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

know I shouldn't have started playing Shadow f Chernobyl again smh

William Ward
William Ward

Oh fuck, is this all true?

What do we do?

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

its probably another birdflu style distraction thing

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Thing is, I'd actually been worrying about this recently, without knowing it was going on

I was considering buying a gieger counter a few months ago, in case something liked this happened. It's like I knew on some level

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

bundeswehr milsurp is so comfy
I used the shelter half last time I went camping as a blanket/tarp/thing that covered me from scary forest monsters

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

based

Attached: 2533d1014907961-scott-steiner-genetic-freak-scottsteiner1.jpg (12.03 KB, 256x192)

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

I love her lads

Attached: margaret.jpg (73.8 KB, 1280x720)

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Attached: fwranse.PNG (196.4 KB, 488x295)

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

alex jones is the greatest american since Theodore Roosevelt

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

what about john wayne?

Attached: 624246174001-5468210353001-5468197931001-vs.jpg (41.03 KB, 1280x720)

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

twitter.com/Mitchellmpaton1/status/933103076042448897

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Attached: d398b5b3570b965a298ffa942de060f5.png (746.56 KB, 969x800)

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

wtf, I've never seen that episode, I thought I'd seen them all!

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

uh oh.

Does Richard Spencer know about this?

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

thats like the most disturbing one tbh

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

careful jokester the sarge is a mean bastard

Attached: youngsoldier.jpg (24.53 KB, 308x376)

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

*is a section 8*

Have you got Rising Storm 2: Vietnam? Top tier FPS anyways but the Vietnam setting is one of the most immersive I've ever seen in a game. Good fun getting PTSD in the jungle and wasting gooks with the M60

Attached: c3977ad888bdc210398f0f60e96d33db.jpg (314.95 KB, 1240x815)

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

no my cpu is potato tbh can't even play M&B

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

thats shocking lad. tbh I just got a £800 new laptop which will last me the next 5 years. M&B is a god-tier game as well

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

night

William Butler
William Butler

yeah good night matey

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Attached: 187b6feac81bf2a8888c49792f173025c3b16a3094ab44a79407ef8e5b391c3e.jpg (67.21 KB, 1098x402)

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

51 of 143 "firearms" aren't firearms

retards handed in legal deactivated firearms and airguns for free

Attached: 24e10bd28ab4b6031ff0c27cd639ffdd4691ee3e3a89ee66ec00c317527ee1b8.jpg (29.46 KB, 500x333)

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5105015/amp/Argentinian-politicians-brand-British-Navy-pirates.html

Attached: -20171122-064420.JPG (202.04 KB, 1079x1367)

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

New

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

General Soy
Just imagine him leading an army of trannies, queers, women ans beaners against an army od men….

Attached: General-Soy,-the-gay-way.mp4 (15.33 MB, 1280x720)

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Simon Sandoval-Moshenberg, the Jewish lawyer orchestrating the legal suit against Trump’s immigration changes

Nashville

Murrica 2017

Attached: Simon-Sandoval-Moshenberg,-the-Jewish-lawyer-orchestrating-the-legal-suit-against-Trump’s-immigration-changes.jpg (79.4 KB, 640x992)
Attached: nashville.PNG (76.6 KB, 782x494)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

decentralize the entire internet now Either this or have the FCC regulate the internet as a public utility subject to the 1A right to free speech.

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

rt.com/news/410535-censorship-google-rt-media/
twitter.com/RT_com/status/933089245480316929

Attached: rt.png (403.81 KB, 528x742)

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Winchester P14

£580 with Bayonet

gunstar.co.uk/winschester-p14-bolt-action-303-rifles/rifles/942457

Attached: 956387f129f7e89a112d74341d832eee704d2882dec3ce57375b0fe53a8dffc3.png (5.87 KB, 642x371)
Attached: 942457---photo-2-1505922961-big.jpg (75.67 KB, 800x450)

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Oh my.

Attached: engl.jpg (1.38 MB, 2271x2376)

Mason Green
Mason Green

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/933113649383727104

Attached: ass-trump.PNG (89.55 KB, 785x530)

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Session Manager. Never have to deal with that shit ever again.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

R-RUSSIAN SPY

Attached: Hilary-Soros.jpg (98.35 KB, 424x430)

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

Attached: women-will-never-understand.png (1.88 MB, 1188x1318)

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Well she certainly ain't no Rosman but heh..

Attached: 0c91d7aad89ea8d2e68e38921fee3d3b.jpg (474.98 KB, 1258x1880)

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

when the Job centre calls to say you don't have to come in today

Attached: 803ccc4d82001498d4e1b149d7ce5bee16be3e11cb667bb946620dcddde192fd.gif (648.85 KB, 320x182)

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Do not refer to female pupils as 'girls' or 'ladies' because it 'reminds them of their gender', headteachers told
telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/11/21/do-not-refer-female-pupils-girls-ladies-reminds-gender-head/

What on earth are they supposed to refer to them as, then?
children - reminds them of their age
students - reminds them of their place
humans - are we actually at such an awful point where this is the nonsense we have to comply with?

James Gray
James Gray

"Good Morning, Humans"

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (117.98 KB, 880x660)

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

UK FACTORIES HAVE BEST MONTH FOR NEW ORDERS SINCE 1988
westmonster.com/uk-factories-have-best-month-of-orders-since-1988-economy/

Britain will be stronger without the EU after Brexit
thesun.co.uk/news/4969359/make-no-mistake-britain-will-be-stronger-without-the-eu-after-brexit/

THE ETERNAL JEW: EU SHOULD TAKE IN 540,000 REFUGEES IN NEXT 5 YEARS
westmonster.com/miliband-eu-should-take-in-540000-refugees-in-next-5-years/

Attached: IMG-20171122-064848.jpg (94.54 KB, 721x1083)

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Yes

Giving me good comfy feels to get me out of bed, lad.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

It's really annoying me that there was a time we discussed what a Zig Forums band would be like, and somebody came up with the perfect doom metal band name, and we've all forgotten it. It was perfectly edgy and witty.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

People are drinking raw onion juice to become testosterone-pumped sex warlords
increased confidence
powerful erections
higher jizz volume and sperm count for higher chance of impregnation
more energy
clearer skin

metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/

Notice how the "man" who wrote this article denouncing the onion is a leftist numale?

The soyboy fears the onion man.

Attached: 1511297425544.jpg (361.12 KB, 1648x1153)

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/21/16679292/secret-fund-pays-victims-sexual-harassment-the-hill

pay taxes
goes to pay off someone who got raped by the politicians who rule over you

Attached: Tanya-Von-Degurechaff---10.jpg (127.7 KB, 670x1191)

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Attached: strong-onion.jpg (218.19 KB, 800x859)

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

tfw he's dead

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.3 MB, 1024x768)

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

This guy got shot 40 times, and had the balls to drive right through the DMZ into South Korea and then ran on foot.

The balls.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Stupid more like, you can just fucking walk into China

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Attached: high-test.png (1.18 MB, 1591x1069)

Thomas Kelly
Thomas Kelly

go to the post office to send a parcel for my wife
the womyn behind the glass tells me I'm not allowed to send it because I don't know what's in it
security reasons
I'm still not sure whether they were joking or not.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

FRESH VARGLINGS
Or, parenting done right

Noah Green
Noah Green

WHO THE FUCK BECOMES A GRAND-PARENT AT 37????

MP Angela Rayner celebrates becoming a grandma at 37

MP Angela Rayner has told of her joy at becoming a grandmother at the age of 37 - and given herself the nickname ‘Grangela’.

The Ashton-under-Lyne MP announced the birth of her first grandchild in a tweet this morning.

Ms Rayner had her first son, Ryan, at the age of 16 and has previously said being a teenage mother “saved me”.

Writing on Twitter about an hour after her grandchild’s birth, the mother-of-three said: “At just before 6am today after an eventful evening, I became a grandma. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at NHS Tameside. #grangela.”Denton and Reddish MP Andrew Gwynne was among those to congratulate Ms Rayner. He tweeted: “Congratulations Angela and family. (Loving the hashtag by the way) x.”

Angela Reyner is the Shadow Education Secretary.
archive.fo/HvFMr

Attached: General-Election-2017.jpg (50.66 KB, 810x539)
Attached: screenshot-www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk-2017-11-22-11-42-11.png (36.31 KB, 1255x429)

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

tbf she looks at least 60

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

From Manchester
Ah that explains it.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

tbh if she wasn't traitorous trash having grandchildren at that age would be a great thing, imagine being the patriarch of a proper close knit extended family tribe

Attached: brainy.png (278.52 KB, 1024x920)

Oliver James
Oliver James

Jesus Christ just end America already it's done

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

i never thought i'd live to see the phrase "denouncing the onion", truly bizarre.

the halfchan screencap is too small to fucking read though.

I get the impression this is nonsense for some reason. One post as evidence: Errybody is doing in it.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

As if the baby is white

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Apperently it's her son who's got some local slapper pregnant, his name's Ryan Reyner.

Leo Long
Leo Long

This Lil Peep mug was white? kek

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Alright lads.

Westminster's on the telly. Budget coming up.
It's going to be a cucked one I bet.

Attached: 1440794803055.jpg (54.21 KB, 604x485)

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

Apparently the guy who wrote it posted the post he uses as evidence, just like the BBC did a few days ago.

Juan Price
Juan Price

Hammond
Of course it will lad, watch out for pandering and anti-English shite

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Will do

He has already set aside £3bn for EU negotiations.

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

Kicking and screaming he did that

Chase Green
Chase Green

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/22/british-empire-museum-colonial-crimes-memorial
She's at it again

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

What about the crimes of niggers colonising Europe for the past 100yrs?

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

The trouble with the English, remarked Salman Rushdie in typically apt fashion, is that they don’t know their history, because so much of it happened overseas. And so the island status that motivated Britain’s imperial story in the first place has helped us distance ourselves from all aspects of that story.

But I do know my history. And it's glorious.

Attached: british-rule.png (304.5 KB, 1142x1038)
Attached: 1505815302015.png (1.4 MB, 4832x5787)

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Now is the best time to get into industry as a career lads.
£31bn set aside.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

caring about the lives of the conquered is beta and wogs would never extend the courtesy to us

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

us

Yeah no

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

The Maritime Museum is just one big guilt trip already

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Exactly. We're not sorry. We were strong and you were weak. And deep down you know that this is true, and you long for British rule because your pathetic wog civilisation is inferior, that's why you flock to our shores you dirty little gimp monkeys.

Attached: english-pepe.jpg (28.97 KB, 420x420)

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

vae victus tbh

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/22/ratko-mladic-convicted-of-genocide-and-war-crimes-at-un-tribunal

They have removed the remover

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

jews have destroyed museums tbh, everything is about muh shitskins

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

How can man die better, than by facing fearful odd, for the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods?

Noah Green
Noah Green

trial takes 23 years to get over with

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

It's awful because Greenwich is so amazing, you go to the Nelson exhibit and see the scale of the endeavor of the people, then you walk through a load of shite crying about the rest.

Chase Young
Chase Young

Go to make lunch
LOCAL bread ham and cheese to toast on me skillet
No tomatoes

Fucking fuming tbh

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Tomatoes are spic fruit lad, eat an onion instead for that T boost

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

When I went to Grenwich it was filled with little brown children and foreign tourists, not very comfy tbh. Don't mind if the tourists are other Anglo's, and the numbers would be a lot less.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

tfw no Brittannia Triumphant

Attached: 5.jpg (16.63 KB, 280x410)
Attached: britannia-triumphant-1.jpg (399.62 KB, 1200x1629)
Attached: images-1.jpg (7.66 KB, 282x179)

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Garish and crass tbh. Glad they didn't build it

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

True but they never go around the grounds. You can find splendid isolation. The village itself has some comfy pubs but full of foreigners

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

not wanting to rub the splendour of divine Britannia in the faces of all the cucks

David Gomez
David Gomez

Only the face tbh, gurning like an old granny

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

h

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

whoops meant to leave this here
orientalreview. org/2017/10/16/get-ready-for-a-new-chernobyl-in-ukraine/

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

tfw didn't have enough money after the war to build this

Attached: spirit.PNG (450.34 KB, 416x638)

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

The Russians may be worse than the Japs at accepting and admitting their nuclear fuck ups. Probably all be dead before Christmas smh

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

twitter.com/lads_alliance/status/933259378500681728

Attached: -20171122-131328.JPG (137.09 KB, 1080x1381)

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

They only found him last year tbh, cheeki Serbs

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

They've already been infiltrated by spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

How can man die better, than by facing fearful odd, for the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods?
t. Thomas Babington Macaulay

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

(chk'd)
Speaking of…. heritagecalling.com/2017/11/20/a-brief-history-of-tanks/

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Bunch of civic wankers tbh

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

So that's where SA has been assigned to

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Only huge statue I like is the Temujin one in Mongolia.

Attached: genghis-khan-96.jpg (95.12 KB, 790x535)

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Yes lad.

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Might turn up to it and see how it is tbh

tfw my picture gets on the news and you all bully me

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Duty on booze frozen
Duty on fuel frozen
Minimum & living wage going up.

Hmmmmmmm

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

xboxhueg statues
or
tower blocks for ethnics

Choose tbh lad, I know I'd rather flood cities with the former.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Wow, tell us more lad! You must be so deep and artistic because you only like giant plastic red cubes not awe inspiring works of classical art that project our country's glory smh

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

D-D-D-DESPITE

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

She deserves expulsion. Pity they don't allow niggers in Israel. Why doesn't she write about the expulsion of 40,000 niggers from Israel come to think of it?

Attached: tucker-borders.PNG (58.33 KB, 774x359)

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Or the fact they sterilized them lel

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

But that's not what the Treasury believes about the next years struggles

Attached: Thinkinggonewrong.gif (173.68 KB, 235x256)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

BUDGET LIVE

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

LIMMY LIVE

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Even though it was a different bunch of niggers, you have a point

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

How do I become an Esport champion?

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

FRESH WOES

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

VAT avoidance costs the taxpayer 6 gorrilion a year
Oh fuck off

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

By castrating yourself

Attached: IMG-20171122-063720.jpg (57.97 KB, 720x739)

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

That's about one rung up from pedophile lad

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

hasn't posted him playing other games for the past few months
posts him playing overwatch
You're a masochist lad.

Attached: limmy252.png (874.87 KB, 653x818)

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Implant a computer in your arse and get a hand transplant from some nimble fingered Asian

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

CONSERVATIVES HAVE GONE FULL COMMUNIST

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Spendng his money on rewarding his mutilation
Christ this cuck

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Told you

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

They're going to be building homes in Liverpool

We're about to get enriched.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

That is heartbreaking. I know he brought it upon himself but my God that man is a tragedy.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

"LEBENSRAUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
t. Comrade Phillip Hammond

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Please accept my apologies good sirrah, I did not realise I was conversing with a man of such patrician taste. Indubitably the classical style is indeed superior to all other art forms, and as the ladies say, bigger is better!

Attached: Trilby.jpg (30.64 KB, 588x350)

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

tories going full commie
How will corbynites ever recover.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Met a builder who did this. He's dating a social worker who already has kids. She h8's me obviously as she's a leftoid
He is sound, or was, until he told me he'd had the snip. Just waiting for him to tell me her kids are niggers and he's paying for them

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

classical style
not anglo gothic
Anti-grandiose pleb detected.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

They are just finishing themselves off, unelectable

James Russell
James Russell

1.5 million homes
Higher density
COMPULSORY PURCHASE!

COMRADES! THE FUTURE IS CLEAR!

REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY WAY

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

people will still say the tories are right wing

Attached: awkward-pepe2.png (13.86 KB, 503x408)

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

*tips phallus*

Great public works of art should only be in styles that are contiguous with a long standing tradition of our country and is aesthetically beautiful. Your wish to place a large black phallus that fires fake cum on passers by is not acceptable, my good xi. Perhaps you would like to browse this internet platforms more artistic community over on /zoo/index.html or /interracial/index.html where such views are more appreciated. We philistines are so enamoured with glory, aesthetics and the principle of beauty and tradition that we cannot truly appreciate your superior tastes!

Attached: Dickhead.png (70.36 KB, 232x519)

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

THE BUILDERS, THE BONUSES

Attached: handrubbingfinal.webm (1.87 MB, 1280x720)

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

When May started talking about racial inequality and tarmacking the country for votes, rather than throwing her and Hammond and Rudd out, the Tories have lost and fucked us again

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

5 NEW GARDEN TOWNS AROUND LONDON

Bye Bye Cotswolds. It was nice knowing you

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Come come nuclear bomb

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Time to begin buying soap, petrol, glass bottles, rags and cheese graters lads

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

T'as vu!?

Attached: 961aefe3e62b020b41ec057257e73191c391a9d7eac57215c15509b1e73a6ca1.png (262.98 KB, 684x680)

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

tfw not a baron with a modest estate who goes out every morning on a golf cart with a shotgun hunting for JFs camping on it

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

Attached: IMG-20171122-134249.jpg (81.61 KB, 1084x741)

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

HSBC closes Marine Le Pen bank account
French far-right leader says she and Front National are victims of ‘banking fatwa’ after Société Générale closes party’s accounts
She said the closure of her and the party’s accounts amounted to a “banking fatwa” against the Front National, which has said it will sue both banks for discrimination.
Le Pen said the closures were a political decision designed to “stop the Front National taking part in democratic life and to cause the conditions of its ruin and collapse”.
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/22/hsbc-closes-marine-le-pen-bank-account-banking-fatwa

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

She said the closure of her and the party’s accounts amounted to a “banking fatwa”
Cheeky tbh

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

I watched this documentary about a Neo-Nazi terrorist group in Germany who made pipe bombs full of nails with powder they collected from fireworks

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
testofuel.com/tf/onion-boost-testosterone-levels/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02419929

It actually makes a lot of sense to characterize our struggle as an eternal war between the Logos (divine manifestation of the onion) and the destructive agents of the Kali Yuga (divine manifestation of soy.)

Attached: onion-anecdote.jpg (151.99 KB, 1857x403)

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

THE SOYBOY FEARS THE ONION MAN

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

WAY
Cheese and onion toasties are the best toasties tbh

William Lopez
William Lopez

Sex is a thousand more time exhilarating than vidya.
Never understood this memi.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

1967 study
study that was conducted on rodents by Iranian scientists
not since duplicated

Austin Green
Austin Green

You can still have sex with a vasectomy lad. In fact that's the whole point.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Was Abe redpilled on Onions?

Juan White
Juan White

Ok fuck it I'm doing it.

My post-workout shake
50g oats
100g natural peanut butter
1 small onion
1 clove of garlic
ice

THE SOYBOY FEARS THE ONION MAN

Attached: the-birth-of-a-god.jpg (761.93 KB, 3288x1776)

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

brb declaring war on the UK

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

No other sizes of this image found
l-lad

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Make sure ou pinch your nose when you drink it

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

Fresh

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

It's a broscience episode

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Based (((Democracy)))

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

he's posting in the old thread

Attached: laughing-sloots.jpg (4.93 MB, 4825x3625)

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

I wonder what that Mug Smells like haha