Zig Forums Spook Digging Thread: Northern Nevada Edition

Archive of previous thread- user's uncle provided a bunch of info, very well worth reviewing.

archive.fo/6A38N

There are three stories from Northern Nevada, two within rather close proximity of one another. I've done some digging and I think I've narrowed it down quite a bit.

Based on the description, we should be able to find a few abandoned mine shafts on the eastern side of the Ruby mountains.

If OP wasn't 100% accurate in his recollection, I would argue this would be a good place to start. The Northern location has proved much harder to locate, which will be addressed in the next post.

Attached: zn2efsB.jpg (1856x3742, 466.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.usgs.gov/of/1976/0056/report.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=flAhr0MbxM8C&pg=PA163&lpg=PA163&dq=robinson creek beryl nevada&source=bl&ots=CsL2QfYPS9&sig=Y8WcCXEB6vukKqKNX-yVeh_MJwI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY47XppJnWAhVD8GMKHYpDCvgQ6AEIRDAI#v=onepage&q=robinson creek beryl nevada&f=false
contentdm.library.unr.edu/cdm/ref/collection/hmaps/id/4633
elkodaily.com/news/local/missing-hiker-may-have-died-of-hypothermia/article_02278caa-586a-5a08-b2bc-9d7ec85d4eae.html
usclimatedata.com/climate/elko/nevada/united-states/usnv0024
amazon.com/review/R17M0AXEMAG3HT/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1466216298&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=#wasThisHelpful
youtube.com/watch?v=fryNkjy-Ys4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: l2YuODw.jpg (799x1537 364.84 KB, 284.53K)

The Battle Creek location was easy enough to find, and may have some of these 'things' about, but it doesn't really match the location described in the OP.

Attached: Battle Creek mine entraces.png (1375x784 7.3 MB, 2.4M)

The Northern Location has proved difficult however. No website I have come across has geocodes for the location shown in the UNR map…but a few other sources definately confirm there should be an abandoned mine shaft close to the general area described in the OP.

That's all I have for now pertaining to Northern Nevada. Any assistance would be much appreciated. I think we are really close.

Attached: shaft map.png (892x934 633.52 KB, 2.14M)

Oh shit. Ignore that last image, its an active mine on the other side of the Ruby mountains. Here is the map with northern ruby mountain locations.

Attached: ruby mountain old map 2.png (1351x1239, 3.59M)

If I knew anything about Nevada I'd throw whatever at it but I've got nothing on that desert.

Very nice work, will be checking in on this thread a lot. I'll help out if I see anything I can help with

Some things are best left alone, user.

Danke!

After reviewing more source, I found a name.

This time, thediggings website had a geocode. Its right on top of the Battle Creek location. This definitely warrants some investigation and as will be shown in my next post, is the most likely location.

This same source however does not note a northern tungsten mine. It shows an 'anna d' mine that also had a biproduct of tungsten, but that location is at the extreme south of the mountain range. pubs.usgs.gov/of/1976/0056/report.pdf

So I went one by one through the list of ruby valley and unknown.

Attached: Stormy night.png (1000x1498 61.94 KB, 206.93K)

Fuck off CIA nigger.

I finally found a map that had a location in the north of the Ruby Mountains. From google maps I can't really see much that confirms the location described in the OP, but this is the only abandoned mine up there I have found so far.

Everyone here has a respect for the unknown. We also have a duty to discover. Fuck off.

Attached: possible northern location 2.png (953x674 697.11 KB, 999.47K)

So far Battle mountain has shown itself to be a rather large complex. There are 10+ claims, and probably at leas half as many abandoned mines. A few in particular mapped right onto the turn in the road which meets the description in the OP.

So as of this afternoon, three more mines have been shown to exist right on that location

Attached: michigan mine nv.png (715x871 229.26 KB, 35.21K)

Fuck you guys for spooking me.

Attached: 1429736560705.jpg (960x960, 162.44K)

Hook up with some other Zig Forumsommandos and kill some giant badgers, user.

Now for the Northern Location called Robinson Creek Beryl.

The geocodes give a location but visually there is nothing linking it to the OP description, so I went to see if there was a plat map to help. The location per Minerals of Nevada, Issue 31 was Sec. 19, T33N, R60E.

books.google.com/books?id=flAhr0MbxM8C&pg=PA163&lpg=PA163&dq=robinson creek beryl nevada&source=bl&ots=CsL2QfYPS9&sig=Y8WcCXEB6vukKqKNX-yVeh_MJwI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY47XppJnWAhVD8GMKHYpDCvgQ6AEIRDAI#v=onepage&q=robinson creek beryl nevada&f=false

That produced a map which is attached. The website is a bag of cocks and I can't seem to find a download link for the map image, but it does show a stream bed that goes directly through that section labeled 'dry channel'. This is confirmed by google images which showns a creek bed pretty close to the marker.

As a note, sections are usually 1sq mile, so thats really the are we are looking in if I've got this right.

contentdm.library.unr.edu/cdm/ref/collection/hmaps/id/4633

Used to live in Reno. Horrible city, but otherwise Nevada is quite nice.

Attached: plat map.png (2141x1627, 4.7M)

Thats it for now. I need a beer.

Attached: beryl mine.png (925x711 8.18 MB, 998.92K)

Glad to see you made the thread user. I was the other guy posting google map images. I'm glad you pulled up all this mine shaft info it really helps narrow down the location.

took the words out of my mouth

Which brings up what I've been wanting to bring up since the last thread while panning through google maps for that cabin. I want to put boots on the ground in that valley and mountain range.
Detractors: I'm currently dealing with a hurricane and I'm used to camping/hiking in the smokey mountains not the high and dry desert.
So I don't know the best times of year to plan a trip any Nevada fags want to help a florida fag out with tips and tricks for your neck of the woods?

Thanks m8. Nevada is basically a high desert. Hot days, cold nights. Nevada natives, especially the sort that hunt are well aware of this. Here is what has me concerned now that you mention it. I brought it up in the prior thread but I'll post it again now that its relevant.

This is condradicted in another article wherein

elkodaily.com/news/local/missing-hiker-may-have-died-of-hypothermia/article_02278caa-586a-5a08-b2bc-9d7ec85d4eae.html

user pointed out a couple things. First that its common for people suffering from hypothermia to get naked. Second, that the location of Birch Creek is pretty far from the proposed location. Both points are true, but both are missing something.

The first point is missing the fact that Jacob froze to death in August. The Ruby mountains, with the exception of the peeks really doesn't get below freezing in the summer. From a physiological standpoint, it would be hard to freeze to death if you are athletic and moving ~30 degrees. In other word he should have been able to descend from the peak to the highway without any real fear of hypothermia, just by staying moving. Second his body was recovered from the base of a cliff, his clothing and backpack near the top. Finally it was originally reported that he died from falling, which to me implies his body was covered in bruises. Later the cause of death was revised to hypothermia.

TL;DR
And the kicker

After reviewing lots of other missing 411 cases, this seems like one to pay attention to, mainly because of the location of the body which is implied to be both nearly impossible, and

The impression I get is this kid literally stripped naked, and then jumped off the side of a cliff. Even with hypothermia, this is really odd. I don't want to detract from digging on the northern location, but this kids death and Battle Creek in general are fishy. Next thing I'll do is try and figure out why none of those mines by Battle Creek are still active.

Attached: jacob beetler 2.png (1201x1877 2.16 MB, 1.27M)

Does missing 411 also have a case file on this guy? If not I want it. Because the article doesn't have enough info.
But just base don your green text that boy didn't die from hypothermia. You're 100% on the august temps usclimatedata.com/climate/elko/nevada/united-states/usnv0024
a low of 60 degrees is definitely not super cold weather and its not a the kind of conditions that if you go to sleep in and then wake up hypothermic and get all confused undress and jump off a cliff.
I'd also like to know that cliff height its obviously not tall enough for the fall to have killed him if the cops think it was hypothermia over jumping off a cliff.

When it comes to mines you've got the large industrial complexes and smaller holes in the side of the mountain dug by X amount of guys until they can't get at what they're going for anymore with what they've got or the mine itself went dry after hitting paydirt.

I didn't feel like sleeping tonight anyway

Attached: here we go.jpeg (218x231, 4.81K)

I lied, more Jacob first. I can't find any mention of Jacob Beetle on any of the 411 sites and Paulides latest book is not up to date, nor am I entirely sure he is a reliable source. I think he may be onto something though.

amazon.com/review/R17M0AXEMAG3HT/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1466216298&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=#wasThisHelpful

Beetler's dad gave a speech, 20+ minutes long, worth a listen. Filled with christcuckoldry but also tidbits of info not shared by the press

youtube.com/watch?v=fryNkjy-Ys4

A couple points not noted previously:

Attached: m8.png (305x475, 270.43K)

now your fucked if your still lurking.

This one just keeps going through my head in relation to the Beetler kid.

Attached: 61803643fc13419562c79e6c602a8492314a1c43b454cb6ec3c8cf0a899023d6.png (1420x764, 439.9K)

Not really, he starts feeling hypothermia and starts stripping down. Starts with something like just their hat, then get colder and the symptoms starts becoming more obvious, then more articles of clothing start coming off. So now temperatures that normally wouldn't kill you with his original clothing and moving does because you've stripped yourself because you feel hot because of the hypothermia, causing hypothermia to get you even easier. Then you have to take in consideration the other symptoms of hypothermia, confusion and clumsiness comes to mind. The idea off someone stripping naked and, not so much jumping off the cliff, but staggering and falling off the cliff? It's very much possible.

I think you're trying to add spoops that aren't there.

See

How did the dogs miss this kids body? I could 100% see this situation if it was winter, but that body should have been our there for ~2 weeks in the summer.

I don't know much about canines sense of smell to know. But to use that as evidence of spoops? It's flimsy.

Thats bullshit. because every time I've gone out and conditions changed that I didn't take into account specifically the weather getting colder and wet than I had thought it would. being asleep in both of those situations I woke up because I started shivering (because thats a basic uncontrollable reaction) and either started a fire or stayed up moving all night to stay warm. You have to get to moderate or sever hypothermia before you start stripping off your clothing. Your body turns on survival mode way before that. And that point you change up your behavior to accommodate the change in environment. You don't just sit there and get progressively cold until you dying. moderate hypothermia doesn't just creep up on you first thing. You have to go through a lot of stuff before you reach that point which should be obvious at his camp site. Which is why I'd like to see the police report to see if those things are present at the camp site.

If you're moving around and sweating you could trick yourself to the point that you're not actually cold, because sweating is usually associated with heat.

The report says he died of hypothermia, the strange behaviors he might've done is easily explained by hypothermia, therefore it's very safe to assume HYPOTHERMIA.

He's not you and you're not him, so to use your anecdote and say that applies to everyone is just not an argument. Sure what I described doesn't happen to everyone, but it has happened to some people, and it could've happened to this kid. It's makes more sense that it was a badger spoop that killed him and stripped him naked and just left him there.

Fine and fair. Still doesn't change the odd location of his body, or explain how everyone missed it.

Again this story would make 100% sense in the winter, but it was in the middle of the summer, with teams of dogs within 100 feet of a rotting body.

Consider also, wouldn't you aggressively search the area surrounding his supplies in an every enlarging circle looking for tracks or other clues, or the body itself? How did it take them 4 days to search 100 square feet around his clothes?

I'm not saying it's badger spoobs that killed him i just find the case the other user presented as strange which is why I want to acquire the police reports instead of making an assumption.
unless theres something biological incorrect with a person the vast majority of don't just sit still and let moderate hypothermia occur to them. Which IS WHY I SAID I WANT THE POLICE REPORT SO I CAN CONFIRM OR DENY THIS. Spoobs is a possibility no one has said definitely that its spoobs. Which is why this is a DIGGING THREAD. TO LOCATE MORE EVIDENCE

That's completely fair on those points and like I said before I don't know, that is strange. Incompetence is what comes to mind but that's not that great of an answer of course.

Report said death was caused by hypothermia.
It's anecdotal evidence. I'm not saying it's invalid evidence, I'm saying it's not an argument to disprove that the strange behaviors of a kid who died of hypothermia was caused by hypothermia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia
"Efforts to increase body temperature involve shivering, increased voluntary activity"
is what happens BEFORE mild hypothermia. Which is what I was exemplifying with my story. That not wanting to die to the cold is a normal human response, not anecdotal evidence and that there should be evidence of this in the report. Which is my point no one just sits in their sleeping bag sits up starts undressing and jumps off a cliff. My point was not that that some how proves badger man showed up with a hard on a decide it was rape and homicide time.

That'd be assuming he was sleeping before experiencing hypothermia, which is something you don't know. You're injecting your own experiences with mild hypothermia in a case where someone died of hypothermia. Sure if you look at it like that, it's silly to think that he stripped from mild hypothermia and died. What's more likely however is he was hiking and sweating, so he started stripping clothing because of the sweat. He's starts going into even worse hypothermia and starts become disorientated, confused, strips naked and dies.

He was ok less than 8 hours before he went missing. He traveled 3-4 miles over extremely harsh terrain, before mysteriously jumping off a cliff, failing to break a bone, and then died due to hypothermia.

Not breaking a bone while jumping off a cliff is weird, but not impossible. Yeah traveling extremely harsh terrain would make someone sweat a lot.

then please enlighten me when he died of hypothermia hiking around in 90 degree weather in a desert where your sweat actually evaporates? the only time the temperature actually gets low is at night and at that point its hovering around 50 degrees. Not saying hypothermia can't happen at 50 degrees. Just saying hypothermia isn't going to happen at least until night and no ones hiking around once the sun goes down especially on difficult terrain.

and would also resolve any hypothermia symptoms at ~30 degrees Fahrenheit. Its nearly an impossible feat to start with.

He moved from the left circle to the right circle in ~8 hours.

This is why his dad notes that the experts did not expect him to end up there, it makes absolutely no sense, but is far greater a distance than most people could or would travel while hypothermic.

Attached: march.png (1501x907, 3.24M)

He was hiking in the mountains not the desert. Averages for Elko country are indeed 90 degrees. Elevation changes temperature by 3.57 degrees F per 1000 feet gained. Ruby Mountains at its peak is 11k feet, which is 50 degrees at the peak on an average day in August. Of course he wasn't at the top of the mountain, but neither was in in the desert. The average high the day he might've went missing was 100 degrees, the average low was 51. He was out scouting for deer, so it's safe to assume that he went out pretty early in the morning, during the cooler times.

I've never been in a situation where I've been in such a bad state of hypothermia where I've started becoming extremely confused and disorientated, but that could give you the answer. As to the pictures provided, how high in elevation is that?

Bumping for the chance of some stalkers killing bloodsuckers.

Attached: autismazov.webm (1264x522, 9.36M)

Attached: STOP.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

Attached: 1425178243708.gif (255x132, 267.93K)

(checked)
CIA niggers at their finest.

I'm not entirely sure of the peak altitude, but I do know the distance between the peak and the general area where his body was found is in excess of 4 miles (hiking that distance probably would have been double). I also don't know exactly where the kids body was found which makes it kinda difficult to determine the total decent and distance. However its fair to assume it was 3-5k foot decent and that he made this trek in less than 8 hours before succumbing to hypothermia.

I can't see a path from the peak to where his body was recovered that wouldn't have included a couple severe uphill climbs either. I've done my share of forced ruck marches, at ranger standard time and weight, over moderately hilly terrain. I just don't see how this kid could have covered that distance (6-12 miels) in the middle of the night, and then died of hypothermia. Just doesn't make any sense.

that was smegmaking btw.

did YOU ever write a novel about if trayvon martin had lived?

Got a pdf?

I'm glad you got so invested in my request to investigate further into this story. Too bad I don't live in Nevada, I'd love to go exploring.

Finally finished going through your questions to my uncle, I posted in the other thread since this seems specific, but here's a link:

If you really want to get more info on cryptids you need to find people in the Bioengineering fields. Hybrid Warriors with %'s of animal and human genetics. I heard when they breed these things they get loose every once in a while and mine shafts are a favorite habitat of these types of creatures. Difficult to extract once they find a hole deep in the Earth.

Thanks so much for your responses user. Since everyone's really intrigued by this badger monster in Northern Nevada, can you or your uncle shed any light as to what it is?

I did ask him while we were talking but he said he couldn't cause it'd violate an agreement he has with the "warlocks."
Wouldn't go into any more detail than that. All I know is he's not talking about the biker gang.

I posted this in the other thread, reposting. Thank your uncle for me, whether he answers or not. He has already confirmed a few suspicions I had.

I have a few questions, if your uncle is still there.
First, some background:
Now the problem:
I have only seen it once, when I was quite young. We'd had a bonfire, which was dying. About 20 yards away in the edge of the firelight, I saw a shadow, with nothing casting it. It was half crouching, and about 6 feet tall even then, so it could be up to 7 or 7.5 feet. sturdy build. It seemed hairy or furry. What I remember most was that it had either pointed ears or short, squat horns. No tail. Humanoid joint structure. Pointed fingers. It watched for a while after I saw it, then disappeared when I glanced away.
Since then I have only felt or heard things, as has my dad. It seems to have a perverse love of looking in through the windows.
This has happened to both of us
A few years ago, I felt this happening in my bedroom, like it was trying to get in, so following the advice of books on folklore (specifically regarding fairies) put up mountain ash twigs bound with red thread, iron pieces, and salt on my windows and door, as well as painting crosses using charcoal, from fir tree that was at least 120 years old.
It mostly stopped in my room.
Some nights it just feels evil outside, like you're being followed. You just don't go out on those nights.
My dad said the feelings's like that of the "jumbies/jambies/joombi" (don't know how to spell it) he heard of in New Orleans.
My question is, what is it? and, how do I make it fuck off?
My other questions are:
Is a Garand effective to fuck up a spook?
Is wrought iron better than steel for a cross?
Has your uncle heard of kushtakas (a local indian otter demon which shapeshifts into dead family and friends to convince you to go with it, eventually turning you into one) a skinwalker, or if not, what?
What lives at crater lake?
Does the symbol of thor's hammer offer any protection (considering thor's role as a troll fighter)?
Do blades that were used in an existential war have the same effects as guns (i.e. bayonets or a KABAR from world war 2?
If I ever suspected that someone I saw in the woods was hunting skinwalkers, how would I reassure them that I didn't want to eat them and wear their skin?
Sorry if the formatting is weird or I ramble. Writing it out has me a little bit on edge.

Shit! Meant to ask:

Was talking to my uncle on the phone, called him up again when I saw this, but he didn't answer, he's probably asleep. I'll try to call him in the morning user.

Many thanks.

And he called me back.

Will follow instructions and report back. For whatever reason, I think a land spirit of some sort is more likely than demon, as I only experience it on and directly around the property.
A few other things I remembered:
I also have seen apparitions of cats around the property, one, about bobcat size, long furred, pure white, very playful, I only ever see it out of the corner of my eye.
The other was a seemingly real reappearance of a cat who died near that spot about 10 years ago. It vanished while I watched it.
Also, how do I get a priest, if necessary?

Different ID than the other thread, which is why a tripcode should have been used (yes they are gay).

Could you have your uncle review this thread and tell us what he thinks of our nevada cryptid(s). Further, as a bit of proof of legitimacy, could you have him draw/write the nahuatl script referenced in the other thread.

I don't suppose we could talk Uncle Spookhunter into compiling a list of "Shit that's supposed to detect, ward against, repel, harm, or otherwise fuck with cryptids, fey, demons, spirits, et al", and more importantly, explanations as to how and why?

Because folklore, popular or otherwise, contains a massive fustercluck of different charms and rituals purported to have certain effects on certain 'things' in certain situations. Sometimes overlapping, sometimes contradictory, often, very specific.
And that's not before you get into a hundred years of conflation and misinterpretation. For example, "white ash" (the tree) becoming "white ashes" (from a campfire).

Even if we are pagan? Will a Christian saint come at the call of a pagan or non Christian?

Even if we are pagan? Will a Christian saint come at the call of a pagan or non Christian?

Actually, that makes sense. The house is near the course of the old road settlers used to get into the valley.

allofmywat.png

Attached: scared.jpg (680x774, 85.27K)

I'm not a skinwalker. What I meant was, if I were out on a primitive camping trip, and it had been a while since I set out, I would be smelly, shaggy, and dirty. If I see other people, particularly armed ones, I stalk up to near them, to ensure I'm not walking into someone's weed grow or poaching operation. I thought that that might cause me to resemble a skinwalker enough to get shot at by someone hunting them.
So in short I wouldn't worry about it, user

Wish I was in Nevada to explore these mineshafts. I wish E-Zed was still around to confirm the location.

on the topic of innawoods, I'd like to ask some questions and I thought this thread would be relevant.
In short, Im a fag who'd like to get into Zig Forumsamping and stalker challenges, id like to know what some Zig Forums approved gear is, mainly in terms of tents and supplies and the likes of
also food, id assume most of you fags either eat canned food or MREs, which one is it and why?

please excuse the faggotry, as I'm originally from cripple chan serving out my one month exile for violating global rule one on cuc/k/

Attached: ATF.jpg (646x958, 118.45K)

1. You have to go back.
2. The QTDDTOT (or however it's spelled) is much better suited for your questions.
3. This is cripplechan. If I'm reading your post correctly, you came from 4/k/, which would be either halfchan or cuckchan.
4. Semantics aside, if you aren't a complete faggot, you might be allowed to stay.

ok thanks, ill try there
I thought it could be used either way tbh, but I always assumed it alluded more to 4/k/, because 4 is only half of 8…idk, my autism

Hotweels is why this is cripplechan.

Attached: hotweels.jpg (1280x720, 112.77K)

ah, thats a fair cop

Attached: woke.jpg (333x416, 51.15K)

Don't forget that the website runs every bit as well as hotwheel's legs do.

someone pay for my flight ticket pls
and gib tourist visa

Attached: 1487122083912.jpg (1014x1024, 60.32K)

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to import monkeys without a license, so good luck with that.

O-okay, assuming you are not a "skinwalker"…
Your clothes won't automatically be in tatters if you went innawoods and stayed for at least 1 month. 2-3 months in you will be looking and smelling like a murderhobo and any hiker that you meet will be speed dialing "Nein-Wan-Wan" and running back to where they started. Worse thing that could happen to you is that you might "accidently" stumble upon Strelo/k/s and Zig Forumsommandos innawoods, and seeing your murderhobo transformation would prompt them to unload on you with everything they have and making a tactical retreat.

TL:DR; Wear Gorka. Be protected. Be comfy. And do not look like a hybrid of a murderhobo/skinwalker.

Attached: worrylaugh.png (520x678, 301.09K)

I am pretty sure that the temperate weather plus the oh-so-good 2nd Amendment is what Brazilnon is after.

Don't take this the wrong way, but what you need to to is to LURK MOAR.

Read past threads to get to know the gist of this board. Be knowledgeable about your laws as especially as your gun laws and rights. As for the spoops, try really hard not to get involved but at the same time be knowledgeable about the occult.

TL;DR: Read. It is good for you.

I had a question for Uncle about salt. Does an entity need to be aware of the presence of the salt for it to have an effect on them? Would it be effective to just have salt in all your pockets to keep them away?
What if you made some kind of "portable salt ring" by making a belt that has salt in it?

Also, does it matter what kind of salt it is? Does regular cheap iodized table salt work, or would you need some legit sea salt? Is it just the concept of the salt that's doing the work, or is there a physical element as well?

Nephew user, please thank uncle user for me too. His responses are much appreciated.

What are some of those rules? Can a demon do as it pleases to whom it pleases (within the rules), or are there things people do that lead to getting possessed?

"You" as in just the user facing it or people in general?
"Better off not knowing" as in the act of knowing about it is akin to speaking the cannibal spirit's name, or he'd freak out if he knew which contradicts:

Trees + 3pm was also mentioned in >>512930, what's the significance of that hour? Do spirits observe daylight savings time?

Are you sure it's a threat? Are you sure it's not just similar to a gondola, a watcher?

>impotent

Attached: a163285caf1b4b4e83c5ebcf201d34ad6a64640153fe45fbcd8f85fed6470f80.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

Frogs, you say? The power of Kek compels evil to dissipate.

Attached: 8f8d05d4de607f4475c4678d484f56bb7ec5c78dce53dfd19d0b630bf49dc832.jpg (498x415 222.57 KB, 197.99K)

No forests near where I live, just the biggest marshes on the planet.

NO THANKS. I prefer the supernatural abominations.

Attached: real.jpg (720x720, 116.96K)

What about were-jaguars? I heard you have them.

Sounds operator as fuck, the only thing you are lacking is guns. Buy one from your neighborhood gang member and go innawoods m8, remember to take videos

How would they know necessarily? I mean, would it be easy to hide murder that way in Brazil? I know South American countries had issues with the desaparecidos but I don't know if that was ever an issue in Brazil. I know sometimes in America they hunt the animal in question and see if it has human remains to know for sure if it's in question. Not trying to take someone to Brazil to ghost them, honestly, just curious if someone goes missing for a few days in Brazil if the police just go ahhh fucking jaguars again?!

If you mean my country, those things are mostly lefty propaganda and i'm pretty sure those "missing people" numbers are inflated. I don't know about Brazil tho.

Link to A E S T H E T I C samba?

Bear in mind, this shit hole has a very VERY low culture of innawoods, people here hate that, in most states. Also the government in both federal and state level goes out of their way to forbid you to go in moat good innawoods places. But my state has plenty of good woods to go, the biggest problem is gas, you will spend a LOT on gas, researching places to go and, obviously, niggers. The man problem is niggers.

Amazon in the other hand is an entire new problem. Illegal wood companies, illegal mining companies, local tribes, reclusive tribes, drug plantation, wild life, plenty of disease. Going into the Amazon is not a day outdoors, is mostly SOF tryouts for the pleb.

Yours innawoods on the other hand are heaven, yes there is danger, yes it can have some niggers/crackheads, but they are gigantic,there is an vivid and bog culture of outdoor life, and people will go out of their way to help you in most cases. Your laws are also superior. The gear is superior and cheaper. The food is superior and cheaper.

I mean disappearances in the wild. Tourists, fishermen, ranchers, hunters, this kind of thing.
There's always an investigation into these and more often than not a group of jaguars is found nearby with what's left of the poor fucks.

Attached: 38.jpg (4856x2324 1.18 MB, 2.9M)

Given the last spoo/k/ thread is past bump limit, it would be better if you made a new thread for dumping stories instead of posting in this one. This thread is specifically for investigating the northern nevada story and related ones.

Zig Forumsomrades, are you still alive?

Attached: Concern.jpg (564x452, 72.5K)

The demon or whatever hasn't eaten me yet, so I'm still here.

Tennesseefag here. there is a notorious "goat man" at red ashe park. It used to be kindof a big thing to go look for it. I never got to go, but I have a friend who saw it. He never told me the whole story, hell the only reason he said as much as he did was we had been drinking. he broke out into tears and kept repeating "we almost didn't make it"
I never thought much about it being supernatural. maybe it was just some crazy guy attacked them, or they just got scared…but now after seeing this "horned man" picture. I'm most definitely not sleeping tonight.

Attached: feb8f2d8ff098b6959a5bc84440b42289236eecca5f5d70885e0272be0d96900.jpg (750x738, 60.62K)

Attached: ohfuk.jpg (511x370, 24.89K)

Even worse, the pantanal jaguar which is the one that lives here in the mid west is the largest subspecies, with some of them weighting 300 lbs.

Goddammit, your country needs to work on some good tourist hunting laws. Americans would be chomping at the bit to do some pest control for you. Hell have you ever seen hog hunting videos? If the govt let us use tannerite they'd be endangered before the month was out.

Attached: 1474570150345.jpg (680x936, 129.92K)

Yeah Hogs are a pest here too. I didn't have the opportunity to hunt one last time I visited my family in the south, though.