I'm killing myself Zig Forums, I bought a shotgun and some ammo. Will this ammo work in this gun and is it lethal?

I'm killing myself Zig Forums, I bought a shotgun and some ammo. Will this ammo work in this gun and is it lethal?

cabelas.com/product/Remington-Model-Express-Synthetic-Tactical-Pump-Action-Shotguns/709955.uts?productVariantId=1547454&WT.tsrc=EML&eid=37320794&WT.mc_id=email-tx|EP20180212|EPP9OC|1

cabelas.com/product/Rio-Gauge-Buck-Bulk-Shotgun-Shells-with-Dry-Storage-Box/706940.uts?productVariantId=1381671&WT.tsrc=EML&eid=37320794&WT.mc_id=email-tx|EP20180212|EPP9OC|1

Attached: 1515549040695.jpg (1152x2048, 241.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-equinox.org/vol1/no9/eqi09017.html
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/procedure_dec-1947.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha you get to be a vegetable my dude, have fun

You'll become another "gun crime" number libtards will use to rally for gun control and you'll make the gun feel bad too.

Attached: annoyed .png (467x399, 126.16K)

Don't use the gun to kill yourself, because of >>550769's reasons. Use pills or some shit. If you must use a gun, clear as much evidence of your political history as you can (or just melt off your fingerprints and smash teeth), dress up in Bernie Sanders gear and go on a rampage through some vibrant inner city community.

The shot needs to be spread out more before it becomes lethal. you should know that, faggot.
You should use .22LR, which is usually made from more soft lead, causing it to expand quicker and causing more bleeding, leading to a quicker death. It also doesn't have that minimum lethal range issue, which is why it is used for hunting small game. Instead of shooting your head (which will leave you with lead poisoning in your brain and tumors developing around that) you should aim for your liver. If you manage to hit your solar plexus somehow your heart will stop instantly and you will go unconscious as well, causing death in a couple seconds.

I think I know what OP really wanted us to talk about.

Attached: 1492971194304.jpg (600x800, 72.5K)

This, if the Rio ammo even manages to go off.

what'll you do with the landwhale, roll her in flour and look for the wet spot?

I'd Finish the Fight.

You should shove it up your ass and post a picture of it with Hillary stickers.

At least try to kill George Soros or something you fag.

Eh? You haven't seen how ugly a lady can be. Have you? She better work on those abs, or those things are gonna lose their value very quick.

Attached: 1496584131800.jpg (960x720 241.33 KB, 69.03K)

Feel free to kill yourself, faggot, but don't use a fucking gun to do it. You're just making them look worse.

Pottery.

Dude she's 8/10 in the face, just has a dumb smile.

And, god, those tits, those fucking tits. I would fuck her six times a day, which is 1 more time than I usually masturbate. They could feed hundreds of my children. I would keep her pregnant until her 40s. And then? When she can't get pregnant anymore? Then I'd really start fucking her.

Attached: this is the last time i tell you to cease.jpg (1120x747, 307.23K)

Do you think I'm lying? I am 100% serious. I would have sex with her once every two hours and thirty minutes.

it's not the chubby chasing which disgusts me, but the fapping that you should stop

Attached: 3ce394a338f2f6c9a7377a50572347c33c2a6635d0ec0f4275978c832e858664.jpg (848x1199, 82.38K)

You are right it is probably excessive.

you'll break your dick if you keep that pace, try to get down to once a week at most

Are you a rabbit ?

There's nothing wrong with being excessively fertile, especially in these 'dark' times.

Hey OP there's much more reliable and cheaper and pleasant way to off yourself - an exit bag. You will need a nitrogen tank and a plastic bag. Wrap plastic bag around your head securely, pass nitrogen pipe into it, open it to low throttle. Few minutes later you'll fall asleep and never wake up.

Don't kill yourself user. Be a man and take out Greg Lansky, then kill yourself in a gunfight against the cops.

Attached: 1420901022455.jpg (500x375, 25.87K)

user, you NEED to use an explosive.
the-equinox.org/vol1/no9/eqi09017.html

That chick looks off. Like tranny or photoshop off

Kill yourself with cocaine overdosed and lots of cheap Mexican hookers with herpes. If you chicken out. You live with Herpes. More reasons to not pussy out and do it!

Have fun blowing your face off and eating the rest of your meals through a straw.
Just hang yourself like regular people you nincompoop.

How about you film yourself shooting yourself with something from pic related? Make sure to film yourself and get someone to photograph the effects of the round; it's to advance medical science I swear!

Attached: doctor.jpeg (700x349 86.28 KB, 54.09K)

Getting user to test out different rounds on his body doesn't sound like such a bad idea. And you'd have actual results instead of that gel crap.

how talmudic!

Confetti rounds sound like wholesome fun for the entire family

I like how they're indistinguishable from the flashbangs except for the packaging.

I lost my consciousness once because of a brain not getting enough blood through the neck - it really is basically painless. If any of you is dreaming about the suicide do it the right way then.

Attached: noose.jpg (400x309, 19.31K)

Hypothetically, have you considered not killing yourself? I mean, maybe instead read a lot of philosophy and work out a bunch? See where that takes you.

Attached: Yano.png (500x279, 139.48K)

Why not kill some niggers/spics with that shotgun, user? You'll do the world a favor, and you get to become Zig Forums's new darling.

Give your life purpose.
Plan a heist.
If you fail, you're suicided by cop. If you succeed, well hey that was cool.

Attached: neet.png (448x486, 223.29K)

I thought in america you can buy evidence super cheap after it exhausts it's use?
Like drug dealers' boats or cars in which someone got his brains blown out.

Depends where you are.

BIG'OL'TIDDIES

Come on man, at least have some fun doing it.

Attached: lada.jpg (604x604, 100.26K)

PFFT, TOP WEW M8.

Attached: All bait.gif (260x260, 89.78K)

Not everyone lusts after pakis, 40%.

Hanging is painful I dont care what anybody says you are slowly strangling to death

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

you retarded nigger. you put your neck in the rope, and jump off something. your body weight will snap your neck when the rope tightens at the end of its length. i think the us army had a guide for how far you had to fall depending on body weight, just use that

found it:
loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/procedure_dec-1947.pdf
scroll down to the 14th page of the pdf

Unironically this
Suicide is for pussies

Put some briquettes on a grill inside a confined space and fire it up.
Huge portion of the rest of the world uses this method to cheaply yet effectively stop increasing queues at the post office.
You're just ruining a gun that someone could use.

If he's going to do the former, he might as well do the latter. I mean, if you're going to blow your brains out because of sad feels, at least externalize them before you shuffle off to Hell like the soy boy you are.

So user…? Did you kill yourself yet?

If you wanna kill yourself, it's cheaper and more peaceful to make an exit bag. You flood your lungs with helium, so you die from suffocation, but hypercapnic panic doesn't kick in.

killing yourself is immoral, seek god and find joy in this life.

Attached: 501b062a066876c50eae39e2f615241133ef4592baa5713e79175dacd427c556.jpg (724x1024 82.59 KB, 1.03M)

I still can't get over that girl. I would plant eleven babies in her per year.