Daily reminder that CETME rifles are the best thing ever made

Daily reminder that CETME rifles are the best thing ever made.

please do the needful

?

He means hooktube it, Paco.

Maybe in the top 5

Attached: EM2 Master race.jpg (800x450, 130.53K)

Why though? You got anything against that good man?

Not really anything against him, but the platform. Youtube is shit. Giving them traffic and keeping them as the #1 online video site is no bueno, amigo.
On top of that hooktube allows even people from countries where google blocks certain videos to view them anyways.

By that logic the Volkshalle would be the greatest dome of all time.

Okay then.

see

Fuark.

Pardon me for saying this here, when the ponytail man just plays with guns and describes them hes fine, when he does things with karl it goes down hill.

Karl is a faggot who deserves to be bullied for the "if you are gun Jesus, I am gun lucifer" thing.

Attached: constellation of the files.PNG (232x130, 28.14K)

You got a screen cap or vid I feel like I haven't cringed enough today.

(checked)
At 1:16:00.

Ohh yeah my balls have receded.
Fucking why that explanation he could have been like "well I occasionally tell you info that ian may not say or info that is contradictory to what he said" nope we get dark sonichus back story and why chakats are the best thing ever

the spanish military is the gayest military in the world

True.

Attached: Madrid_-_Día_de_la_fiesta_nacional_-_131012_105243.jpg (2000x1333 5.08 MB, 684.08K)

you're no different tbqh

There can only be one.

Attached: fags.jpg (1000x667, 770.93K)

It's a brutal rifle, but it's fun and makes you feel like a man. Good deal of recoil, gets dirty as fucking hell because of the blowback, mangles brass. I can't comment on the accuracy because the only CETME I ever shot was a Century Arms, which is a garbage company.

Have fun shooting that indoor. When the rollers wear out, you start to fuck up the spacing, that's easy to solve. But what happens when the recess on the receiver starts to wear out? Ask Estonia.
It is also heavy and kicks too much (specially for the weight).

Don't actually ask me yet, I haven't done conscription.
The AK4s we use are beat to shit and 40 years old, we got them for free or extremely cheap from the Swedes. I have heard about them being heavy as fuck but I don't think they have trouble firing.

We use same AK4s. Can confirm the heaviness, its meant for strong arms. Full-auto is a bit useless. If you keep it clean it won't jam.
We are getting an undisclosed amount of G36s this year..

Wrong flag is showing, i'm latvian.

I feel your pain hiding behind this false flag. Sasodītais LMT.

Attached: 6CC90459-32CC-450A-B304-2CD45AB55C18.jpeg (848x1156, 276.46K)