Alright Zig Forums I need some help identifying if this is a real gun or not...

Alright Zig Forums I need some help identifying if this is a real gun or not. Yeah he's a freshman and goes to my school. I guess I'm just a little on edge he seems like the type ya know.

Attached: 20180219_174800.png (1080x1920, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballahackairsoft.com/product/umarex-hk-g36c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self bump I'm shameless

Airshit everything.

Thanks bud

You've made a grave mistake burger-boy

the handgun and the circled gun are airshit

Definite airshit
t. airshitter

Orange tip = airshit

Everything there is airshit

It's all real. MP5Ks are LITERALLY everywhere along with macs and uzis. Now don't even get me started on G36Cs I can't even open my drawers or cupboards without the compact smgs spilling out but now you throw in America's most favorite gun. Call the fbi, call the therapists, and call the brady campaign we need to shut this shit down.

Attached: Evil_Smirk.png (1080x1356, 54.89K)

You joking right?

Disregarding the obvious airshit, what would tell you he is "the type?" Many people are "the type" and those same people wouldn't hurt a fly unless that fly broke into their homes.

Airshit, you cockguzzling retard.
Fuck you

Fuck off retard

Everything that shoots BBs.

Attached: 1432240304308.png (512x512, 96.74K)

HOW THE FUCK CANT YOU SEE ORANGE TIPS YOU DUMB FUCK

Definite, not define.

Airshit.

Air rifles are not airshit. Airrifles are used for bird and small game huntan, which is not only fun, but also a necessary task to keep the ecosystem functioning now that most predators besides cats are gone.
Airshit are airguns or spring loaded guns whose main purpose is not hunting or target practice, but battles for fun against human opponents. Most airshit guns are made to look like real ones, while actual air guns are made for function over form.

lurk more

Attached: 1416259667302.jpg (640x385, 84.34K)

All are airsoft guns. See the orange tips of barrels?

ballahackairsoft.com/product/umarex-hk-g36c/

Attached: 2262050RIGHText-1-1024x407-e1466623234958[1].png (600x238, 104.56K)

I agree, but air rifles that shoot BBs are pretty crap. Pellets are better. And those top-tier ones shooting real slugs are even better.

Such a tiny minority that it's not even worth mentioning. Almost all air rifles are .177 pellet since it's legal anywhere.
Also
What do you mean by that, like pic related?

Attached: 8184hcAjETL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x992, 199.29K)

If you have no idea why we know those are bleedingly obvious airshit OP, you have no place posting here. Remove the AIDS infested niggerdick from your cockholster and lurk moar.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1200, 2.82M)

Would putting a soft orange plastic tube (designed to break when fired) at the end of your barrel on a real fun be a good way to conceal it?

That's what the smartest ghetto blacks do, paint guns to look like toys.

Maybe his father does.

You are a faggot and don't belong on a pro-firearms board.
>>>/faggot/

There are airguns that shoot 100-300 grain .357 and .50 cal slugs.
Benjamin Bulldog, Dragon Claw, etc

test