If mythological creatures really existed, what would be the best weapons to kill them with?

If mythological creatures really existed, what would be the best weapons to kill them with?
I know this image is for ants. I couldn't find a larger sized version of it anywhere. Pls no bully.

Attached: Greek Monsters.jpg (564x796, 150.21K)

.50 Beowulf

Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Shmel
Burn those abominations from inside.

Racemixing

A 20mm anti-materiel rifle. Do they make 20mm raufoss ammunition?

Attached: Anzio 20mm rifle.jpg (1280x720, 149.67K)

Tbh, I used to have that poster
And the answer is cearly fuddy-five, mah grandaddy tol' me that it stops anythang dead in it's tracks with a single shot, muh stopeen powah

For fucks sake man there are limits to what we're willing to do, even to enemies.

Last time Herc tried that with Echidna we ended up with Scythians.

My cock

Attached: 67380196_p0.png (1280x1000, 578.33K)

10 mm

>not eventually creating waifus for your people through the power of dick and impregnation fetish
Dare you enter my magical realm?

Duh.

Attached: Abomination(book4).jpg (329x499 142.84 KB, 52.89K)

This was deliberately made to be as cringeworthy as possible, right?

depending on the creature, penis

What was?
The cover? Yep, it's shit. Book is nothing like it.
Abomination? The guy who made it is a mad scientist and the book repeatedly states the thing is excessively unwieldy and heavy when empty so only the guy who wrestled a werewolf to death with this bare hands (rip and tear!) can wield it.

Obrez of Maxim design.

Spears, like humans were intended to kill with.

Are you saying we should fuck them into submission?

I want furfags to leave.

His later books are even worse, so no.

Don't you Brits have the same reputation with .455 Webley? Its not Fuddlore but plenty of revolver fetishists praise .455 like a weeaboo praising the katana

I thought it was .557 Snider that was legendary for causing grievous wounds. And that's only because it threw a 450 grain projectile that expanded like a hollow point.

Not really, there's barely anyone alive that has even used .455 Webley in service. We adopted .38 S&W before WW2

It will be shit, do nothing

Lurk 2 more years.

Suicide is a good remedy for asshurt like this, Strelok.

Yeah and scalies aren't furfags either, right? Your fetish is just as shitty as theirs, only difference is the "community" isn't quite as bad.

I wanna racemix with a minotaur

Attached: 1499809533286.png (1402x1760, 1.07M)

The difference is monster girls are basically humans with slight monster featuresaside from rare cases like slime girls whereas furry/scaly girls are animals with slight human features.

Chlorine Gas

What does the creature say?
"Whiter than you Muhammad”

Wew.

Attached: the_difference_between_garbage_and_trash.jpg (800x1000, 202.45K)

ftfy

I just dropped my phone. Someone actually sat down and made this shit.

*slavs

But good point, Greek gods were fucking degenerates.

Attached: sample_d9173b901ea61de2f8d9f2f4f7609fa42e8f3db0.jpg (850x1034, 360.2K)

this

Attached: aiElYaX.jpg (650x686, 97.47K)

there is no difference between furry and monster

Whoever made this is gay af.

Holy shit, the denial is real. Just like trap and futa fags… hmm.

Maybe I’d believe you if /monster/ wasn’t filled with low quality bate.

Attached: 006A4AAC-5C1F-4E3E-86C3-0C30F4E7721D.png (1104x872, 56.26K)

Attached: 43bbfba5759914e8420dc6ee246ad3b9f8cc0843471e5885f2df3dfd76404b17.png (915x645, 113.36K)

Dubs, and a man of taste and refinement. Nice.

Attached: Great, big, dirty, milkers.png (474x359, 37.71K)

Depends on whether they can be reasoned with. If they are intelligent and can be useful, they can be employed as shock troops. If they cannot, you fill them with enough lead that it makes a sculpture of their insides.

But what if she's the same race as you, like if she's a dryad but also biologically caucasian?

Shotgun with 00 buckshot, most of them.
Samurai sword should work too, for pros.
What makes you think they'd be so tough?

First you have to fulton extract them, then you convince them to join you

Attached: autism.jpg (1194x1359, 251.19K)

t Idiot who doesn’t understand genetics.

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (1024x595, 68.96K)

Have you ever read the old Greek poems? Some of them have armored skin while others can turn you into stone just by looking at you.

This honestly. You have to consider artillery for large creatures such as Krakens or Behemoths.
Nymphs and Dryads are good for dicking still carry a .45 just in case.

Won't work for Dragons or Salamanders.

Attached: dryad.jpg (545x1140, 153.32K)

You have to go back.

Attached: BackToTumblr.png (600x769, 471.69K)

cows just do it for me

Attached: 1411001918021.png (1013x1430, 1.59M)

big boss fought alongside the sandinistas for free because they liked them. they don't always fulton.

Same here bro, we really need a 'no sarcasm intended' symbol that doesn't look sarcastic all by itself.

It's true for the most part.

Degenerates doesn't even begin to describe it, they're positively fucking lunatics with super-powers. I think this picture sums up your average mythological god in fairly accurate manner.

Attached: Francisco_de_Goya_Saturn_Devouring(1819-1823).jpg (1616x2889, 545.92K)

The Minotaur was the product of Poseidon's bull fucking Minos' wife though.

Ah, the mythical cuck.

user, I'm pretty sure you can have caucasian haplotypes and still have a mutational chlorophyllic excess.

No because reasons.

See:

do you know how it feels to be as thick as a brick? I will agree, dickgirls are fucking overrated, but my point still stands.

all the furfags that you give attention to are for the most part communists. Nazifurs really had more attention to it before SJWs and communists got into anyone's radar.

To the best of my personal knowledge, the greeks believed that their gods had to act like "real" people. Because they were gods they were "above" morality, not because they were ubermensch but because they could be assholes if they wanted.

I need to read up more on Rome's myths, they may have been blatant copycats, but from what little I've seen, they at least wanted their gods to be admirable instead of pseudo-ubermenschen because "realism".

Wut?

That's from the Iliad.

well shit…

Species is more important than race.

Both nazfurs and comiefurs both spawned from the same Tumblr cansor that is politicized sexuality.

Probably from a plane traveling faster than the speed of sound, firing shells as big as your fist and missiles capable of leveling a city block, as is currently the case.

If we're talking skirmishes, you'd probably want to know what you're up against. If it's larger than a man, probably a big fucking .458SOCOM or .308. If it's a bunch of dogs or lizards, probably a standard assault rifle. If it's airborne, probably flak or shotguns.

If the hide is thick, .50 AP should do the trick. If not, step it up until it does.

If you're talking about static defense, you'd want airburst missiles and arty filled with nails and chain links for those harpy things, tank traps for those fuckers with the chariot, barbed wire and stake walls for dogs, electric razor wire for sneks, and wall mounted guns. M1's for the big shit, who are instructed to only go for the big shit, and then M134's for the smaller shit.