Drunk Husband Murders Wife With Explosive As Sex Toy

Copypastad from /jewsplus/

thegoldwater.com/news/20097-Drunk-Husband-Murders-Wife-With-Explosive-As-Sex-Toy

Police in Peru have arrested a man and accused him of murdering his wife by using an explosive as a sex toy. Ruben Valera Cornejo was arrested after he killed his wife by placing a mortar bomb in her vagina.
According to Cornejo, he was too drunk to remember the events of that night other than recalling a scenario in which his wife asked for various household objects to use as sex toys. The odd request still does not explain how and why Cornejo had a mortar and why he thought it would be a good idea for his wife to insert it inside herself.

Attached: copypaste.jpg (1200x680, 177.73K)

Sounds like she had a blast.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x515, 639.88K)

Now that's what I call a bunker buster.

Attached: a52.jpg (400x400, 106.63K)

That must have been an explosive climax.

Lel good job Ruben.

based

What a fucking size queen. If my woman could take something like that, I'd be wondering who she's spending her time with, I have trouble putting my damn finger in her and I like it that way.

Oh please if HE inserted it, he would have a missing arm at a minimum, even with something as small a bong two incher.

She did this herself, and the police are pinning it on him for some reason. Maybe the bitch was rich and her parents want to cover it up by blaming someone else for the scandal. In fact the mortar would have to be fully embedded in the woman, all 16 inches of it, to not kill the guy in the room. Which is why I'm so goddamn impressed.

Well, I've always heard Latinos have a fiery passion.

Attached: HmMmmMmMmMmM.png (160x160, 10.55K)

we've lost a Zig Forumsomrade lads

Just a thought lads.
A few years ago there was a story about a kid in I believe Spain who had a mortar explode in his room but I believe survived. How? The main filler had been removed as a
"demill", but the fuze was still live. The explosives in the fuze were enough to throw a little shrapnel around but didn't kill him. Could this be the case here? I imagine the effects would be a little more devastating when taken internally.

Or he simply shoved it far enough to cause internal bleeding.

Here's the rest of the article, since OP is being a clickbaiting faggot:

Forgot to add my own two cents.
Judging by those two sentences, must have been a de-milled one, since you'd expect them to be able to tell if a fucking mortar shell has exploded inside/in the general vicinity of someone, or it's just a case of internally bleeding (which might have been exacerbated by the drinking, but I'm no doctor).

Attached: Do you know where we are.png (1067x800, 651.07K)

iirc there was a study a while back that linked alcohol with thinner blood. But that study was more "How much do you usually drink? Now we'll take a blood sample" and less "Drink this vodka and when you start getting a buzz we'll take a blood sample".

It didn't detonate inside her. It's plausible she died from internal hemorrhaging, but normally women with a size fetish take some fuck huge shit up into them, much bigger than a something like a 60mm mortar shell. Hell, some Zig Forumsommandos on here take some fuck huge shit up the ass.

Attached: indirect dildo.jpg (1200x800, 130.89K)

Not a detonation, thanks for leaving out the pertinents OP.
Size queens have a lot of practice. It takes years of work to get a goatse level gape going on. If she hadn't worked her way up to that yet it would explain why it may have caused fatal trauma.
No way I would call this anything but accidental though. People die doing stupid sex shit semi-regularly.

Maybe it wasn't the size of the thing that killed her. I'm not an expert neither on mortars nor gynocology but mortar shells are hardly known for being soft or smooth. Maybe, in her drunkenness, she inserted the thing unlubed, cut herself on some rough edge or some piece of her vaginal canal got cought in some crease of the mortar shell and got torn away when she thrusted the thing in and out. In her drunken haze, she might have even hardly noticed what had happened until it killed her.
Hell, as far as I know the thing could have been manufactured five decades ago, and left in a field till it rusted so bad you could cut yourself just touching it.

heh

Talk about fire in the hole.

Does anyone have the bomberman doujin?

Attached: 1470176893886.jpg (320x325 118.19 KB, 57.66K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (200x211, 6.48K)

It says it right there on the site.
What killed her was the fact she shoved a fucking foot-long mortar inside herself.

I appreciate the little jokes.

This makes even less sense than an explosion… how the fuck does someone not stop when it hurts and blood is pouring out?

Don't question the power of stupid people or booze.

Look, I once broke my collar bone trying to climb out of my own house through the 2 metre (6.5 foot) high kitchen window while drunk and I didn't even notice it until halfway through the next day. Heck, I even kept trying to climb in and out, and doing a few push-ups on the window sill several times afterwards and I was vaguely aware of some pain somewhere in my body, but not enough to even know what had just happened.
Plus, she doesn't need to keep doing it for something like to happen, just thrust it in and out once, and the next thing she knew, she tore a piece of her vaginal canal out.

Meant pull-ups

Mystery solved.

Attached: download.png (256x256, 133.42K)

You seem to have a lot of experience putting square pegs in round holes when you're drunk….

Did nobody teach you about women and their periods?

Way less funny of a story then I thought it would be.

I can see why you'd think that, but a real Zig Forumsommando would have used a 120mm APFSDS L26 DU round while making endless 'CHARM1-ng' puns and wondering if the U-235 in the shell would actually make her pussy glow after a few sessions. protip: it won't, and no the tumours won't make her tighter either. No silver lining here

Actually, a real Zig Forumsommando woul have used his recreational Davy Crockett.

Do you even get Zig Forumsinky, bro?

It took me a very confusing minute imagining a small male child being forced into a vagina, until I realized the actual joke. Very well done.

This is why your Empire fell dad

FOR THE WAGES OF SIN

Attached: Untitled.png (850x478, 367.64K)