Just found out about this. What's Zig Forums's opinion?

Just found out about this. What's Zig Forums's opinion?

That Springfield shot looks noice

fuck off

This actually looks like a good kid's movie. There's been so much garbage that's been pumped out by Hollywood lately that a movie like this is much needed for children.

I support this. Sgt Stubby is an American hero, and the goodest of good boys. Survived 2 hand grenades, gassing, 4 campaigns, and 17 battles all while only being inbetween 1-2 years old. This past Friday was the 92nd anniversary of his death.

If you want to keep your children stupid and become good goys, show them this depiction of WW1.

*Kaisers externally*

Back over the Rhine Hun

LIEB VATERLAND MAGST RUHIG SEIN

Heh.

Good, not very Zig Forums related, maybe it should go on a Zig Forums movie thread.

hey man if you want to destroy america I'm all for reviving the CSA and dresdening new york

The CIA already tried.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1200x1756, 189.89K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH JAPAN DEINE MAMA

Sgt. Stubby was living proof that not all Americans are worthless. God bless his immortal soul, but sadly this film dedicated to his heroic deeds looks terrible.

Attached: National Heroes.jpg (800x558, 139.64K)

This tbh; I suppose the prevalence of 2000's era pixar/dreamworks computer animation tech being released to the wider public will bring out more of these terribly scripted and poorly conceptualized films. Case in point, see pic related.

On the flipside, I'm sure someone can make a computer animation adaptation of The Greatest Story Never Told now, but Zig Forums is too busy sucking Trump's cock to do anything of note in the last few months to years

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1280x720, 73.95K)

Oh look, it's that one hypersensitive britbong who constantly tries to relive the glory days, when Muhammad wasn't raping his wife. You show that kraut what's for, mate.

It's a shame, especially since the concept is so sound. As for your other point, I bet you don't even understand 88D Dreidel! Hell, I bet you voted for the 日本共産党! That's neither here nor there though.

No wonder you refused to adopt the FAL

ooooohhhhh schleigen schlagen, volkwagen, wiener schnitzel, jahol, einz zwai, oh ja,

Or you could get someone to finish the Mein Kampf manga adaptation.

Please do. How hard it is getting to the publisher/ original's mangakas if need be, and asking them real nicely, with some politely-worded fanletters to please bring back the manga?

Letteranon, are you still with us.

Sage for offtopic.

Someone browses r/mde
And this actually looks pretty cute. I saw the trailer for it yesterday, you never really see WWI in animation. I'd go see it but I feel autistic seeing an animated film if I'm not a parent, even if it's for the World War One part.

I'll agree with you that the FAL is a much better system than the M14, but maybe you'd understand pride in your nations weapons if they didn't fail in nearly every condition.

How he fought in the first ZOG war the USA did for their jewish Masters.
Until WW1 Europe had to struggle wish jewish Bullshit, but could always oppress them if shit got out of hand.
After WW1 they had the thread of the US Golem constantly looming over them until this day.

Kek

You're not wrong, but don't pretend the Pattern 14 didn't have problems.

When the P14 was adapted for U.S. service, all three manufacturers were standardized on a common pattern. The result being that unlike the P14, every part of a M1917 is interchangeable among manufacturers, except for the firing pin which is hand fitted to each rifle.

never change

Don't be calling my rifle with a 500 yard zero shit.

Winchester p17's parts tend to be a bitch to fit onto the Eddystone and Remington guns.

Zig Forums a magical place.

Attached: 318.png (360x361, 36.19K)

Horizon blue and putees are peak military aesthetics

Buddy…
Though it was britbong tier retarded to rally the Bean Armada against the U.S, and get caught doing it.

My mother was telling me the story about this dog. Seems neat.

Attached: food for thought.jpg (492x409, 27.99K)

Retard.

First, they came for the foreigner's rights, but I did not care.

Don't you europoors love to make fun of us by saying we didn't do anything in WW1 at all?

Attacking liners specifically when you are that deep in the shit isn't going to help you as much as it is going to unite the entire world against you regardless of their cargo. Its an incredibly bone-headed move with no thinking at all of the potential consequences on the international stage.

War isn't fucking fair. If you actually read the first part of the post you would realize I was saying that invading a foreign sovereign nation that is allied with half of Europe because of a terrorist act that happened on foreign soil which killed the prince of some backwater country with no sets of goals for the invasion in mind but to "just kill shit idk" is not a fucking reason to kill an entire generation of European men in one of the most pointless conflicts in history.

Attached: disbelief.PNG (176x317, 51.22K)

It was, without them it would have ended in a draw, even if they defeat the Western Army the French and English would not have the power left to march through Germany and face the returning Eastern Army to depose the Kaiser in Königsberg.
The resulting treaty would be a piece of beauty, as it would mean a return to the pre war status quo of the Western Empires and as soon as the damage of the war was repaired a technological race would have started, because as the great war has shown unless one side holds a true technological advantage over its enemies war is just too costly.
You mistake the German side with your own past Allies that are now saying this.
This is funny coming from a citizen of the USA, considering how many times your country got fooled into war by your own upper class slaughtering their own people.
Also you can't take the high ground here, because entering WW1 over the Lusitania and sending thousands of men to die at the Western front is an equally stupid move.

Attached: 1509927205499.png (640x478, 431.37K)

I'm seeing this right now, I'm the only guy in the theater. I'll tell you all how it is.

lusitania was a false flag to get murica in the war to save the losing britbong
bankers have to get their money back.
a huge waste of life. disgusting

The Israeli ambassador to Japan pressured them to end it, it's not coming back.

Woodrow Wilson was a puppet for the British and desperately wanted to be an Englishman. After America entered the war Anglicization took place in which German culture in America was dismantled and they did a bunch of retarded shitflinging like burning German books and renaming German Shepherds to Liberty Hounds.

Do you have no shame.

Saw it. Pretty cute. Only real problems were the pacing was kind of weird, they did have to tone it down for kids obviously, and the voice acting from some side characters could have been better. Animation was pretty nice. I liked it, it felt like it had a real heart to it, definitely better than the soulless crap 99% of media is. Definitely not perfect, but good for kids, although it sometimes came off as very educational, which I guess was the point, and something I liked.

Also, Patton showed up, which I thought was a pretty fun addition for history buffs.

So you're saying he was Jewish?

How many cookie bombs would it take to initiate a skyscraper domino in some current day high rise zogtropolis?

Attached: f1bc240d.jpg (1280x720, 80.9K)

Not familiar with the yield there, but I'll go out on a limb and say 'an absolute arseload' if you want to compare it to Dresden.

Why can't Japan end diplomatic relations with Israel?
As the french say, better to feel longing all the time, than never having felt it at all.

As in the only person, or the only male? If you're the only person, that's kinda sad, it looks like they put a lot of soul into it. Looks like it only recouped a tenth of the cost in the box office, although I wouldn't be surprised if it did a fair bit better on DVD/Bluray.

Conspiracy tiem?

-Churchill

Look If you read up on it I think it is quite likely that the Lusitania was deliberately exposed to danger in the area by the British admiralty. The would have tried some false flag eventually in any case. It was a CB waiting to happen.

Additionally to give the krauts credit they had warned that ships would be attacked in the area, not to travel etc.
The Uboats initially would rise to the surface, request surrender etc. However the British AMCs would disguise themselves as civillian liners and when the u boats surfaced they would reveal the guns and blow the sub out. This underhanded warfare led to the adoption of the unrestricted submarine warfare by the Germans.

It is absolutely phenomenal though how one WW1 torp could sink the Lusitania as fast as it did…

Anyway regardless the Germans were incredibly foolish not to have accepted the initial peace terms of WW1 but let it drag on.

Source? This sounds interesting.

Q-Ships.

Well, now I know what to look for. Thanks, leaf!

Garbage. Good thing it was a failure.

It's a pretty interesting aspect of WW1 which isn't very well known.

Trenches over the navy any day back then.
If there is ever a war in Asia today Australia would be so fucked. Trade and naval shipping would shit itself as Q-ships would undoubtedly make a big come back. It's not that Q-ships would be very effective but rather that they would make pretty much everything that floats a valid target.

< Russia had nothing to do with winning the war.

The absolute fuck of our times.

Didn't Russia fucking give up because they had a gommunist revolution that ate them from the inside out midway though along with massive logistic problems and baltic fleet tier army management? They didn't do shit to fight the hun at all.

Attached: 5e1.png (774x579, 875.89K)

Attached: 17BCE8DB-F0D0-4287-8BBA-D4A24A947112.jpeg (160x140, 13.1K)