NRA's favorite Anti-Gun legislation Fix-NICS has been added to the omnibus budget

NRA's favorite Anti-Gun legislation Fix-NICS has been added to the omnibus budget.

gunowners.org/alert032218.htm

Call your representative now and, if they're a Republican, demand they call for Paul Ryan's resignation as speaker. He previously promised this would never come up for a vote without pro-gun legislation attached to it.

Attached: panicpanic.webm (640x480, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/22/funding-for-border-wall-in-spending-bill-divides-conservatives-and-establishment-republicans.html
texastribune.org/2018/03/22/us-house-passes-13-trillion-spending-bill-includes-some-border-wall-fu/
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/omnibus-specifically-prevents-trumps-promised-wall-money-be-spent-fencing
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
archive.is/83lcD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My representative voted for it.
Should I call him up and announce my intent to vote against him in the primary?

Yes

Why are omnibus spending bills alllowed to exist?

gubmint's bad

Agreed

Don't worry, Based God Emperor Trump will veto it!

Bump.

Both of our senators are utter anti-gun cucks.
I'm moving to Alaska, this state has been thoroughly buttfucked.

I wonder what their excuses will be if this gets to him and he signs it immediately.

get weedfags on this. they will be perma banned from the 2nd amendment.

The kind of faggot that smokes weed generally doesn't give a fuck about the second amendment, but I know some of these retards and will make the attempt.
I know everything in this country is going to continuously worsen until existence is unbearable, but I don't believe in suicide at all. What a fucking time to be alive.

You have to understand that those guys aren't gun owners. They're just trying to co-opt gun owners for muh god emperor. Then again, when I complained last year that he didn't move to do anything with guns, actual gun guys I've known for a while said that he had to fix the economy first. Well, that's fucked, so can we move on to guns now?

Plug their ears and ignore everything? For fucks sake they're excusing Bolton being hired for National Security now.

It's just now passed the senate. Trump has until midnight Saturday to sign it. I haven't been paying attention to the news since I realized Trump was basically a Jew. What will this bill do?

Attached: IMG_0186.PNG (302x227, 132.04K)

Let's just say you should take a fishing trip and bring your guns with you

didn't trump already get his wall funded with by my shekels?

Son of a bitch. Those damn kikes are just bound and determined to bring us to ruin

Sadly I already lost them all in a boating accident

Something like 30 miles worth of it, unless I'm remembering wrong. Not nearly all of it.

That is practically nothing at all. The border is 2000 miles long.

Harumpf considers veto, will he crash the government with no survivors?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1439x1613, 318.59K)

A veto because of muh DACA and the wall? Not because of giving billons away to other nation's defenses, not because of second admendment infringement, not for privacy stripping? My concern is multiplying, if congress just slaps these two on top and Trump will sign because of them.

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 35.86K)

No, he's going to cuck out like he has been since he got elected.

Too bad he signed it.
CUCKED TO DEATH

And he signed it like a cuck.

Start packing your bags.

Fucking jarheads can fuck themselves.

The omnibus bill gets 1.5 billion for the wall. Only 3 billion are needed for completion. If another 1.5 billion is passed in his 2nd term, the wall is a reality.

This is a dig at Democrats.

I can't believe I thought Trump would be different. I knew my history and I knew what he's done in his life and his politics prior to running yet I still believed he was different. Last time I vote in an election

Attached: IMG_0192.GIF (320x180, 2.41M)

1.6bil only for repairs to existing fences and secondary barriers. Spending on the actual wall is prohibited.

Attached: b74560e1e8fe5cc0ca8d6a46c03dcb7e99c27a52c01e1385b51aae2b9d64a166.png (1320x422, 64.63K)

See
Mattis wants to pour more shekels on the fucking F-22 or some shit so we all have to suffer for it.

It's over.
The only question remainin is: is 1776 going to commence again?
But don't answer that. That's one of those rethorical questions.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/22/funding-for-border-wall-in-spending-bill-divides-conservatives-and-establishment-republicans.html
texastribune.org/2018/03/22/us-house-passes-13-trillion-spending-bill-includes-some-border-wall-fu/
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/omnibus-specifically-prevents-trumps-promised-wall-money-be-spent-fencing
Do you want more? Can't build on wildlife preserves, no concrete wall, only secondary barriers.

And go where? Pack my bags, no thanks, I'm loading my mags.

Also substantial cuts to ICE agents, and cuts to ICE detention facilities. But they were sure to add funding for border security for middle eastern countries LOL.

Why do you think posting that will change my mind? Fox had a 51% negative coverage of Trump, despite ostensibly being conservative. They are no better.

This is what the bill actually says, and it even quotes it in one of the articles you posted:
Considering the new designed were constructed, operational, and use steel bollards prior to the signing of the bill… it doesn't exclude new designs!

Learn to read fake news critically.

Attached: th.jpg (474x328, 52.78K)

You know what the fuck I mean by "packing your bags", user.

LOL

Attached: 1521829798.jpg (597x650, 66.08K)

funny because DACA is still safe because the courts blocked his ruling on it…

Did you expect Trump to make congress gas the Jews?

wall's gonna be about 20 billion,

hey wait, aren't we in massive debt with a crumbling infrastructure?

The wall is going to cost almost 20 billion at least. Only delusional faggots that still believe in muh 35D intergalactic backgammon believe in this. Kill yourself, the president is a fucking traitor.

Obama stood up to the Israelis more than Trump, who is happy to let them rape you in the ass while you cry for more.

Yes, that's why priceless israel needs the money.
And all the niggers in africa.
end me.

No, no. End them.

Aren't you always bringing up how both Russia and US have you marked for nuking to create a mostly impassable wall. So don't worry and try to start a world war A single man started two in a row with one action. You can do it too.

Could we have gotten the HPA or opening the MG registry with the omnibus budget?

Attached: e3a419b85062e975dd25ae8d5a34ce38b7a300a517403a42eb86b4bf5567ab55.png (1334x1001 192.98 KB, 237.62K)

did the jews tell him to ban bumpstocks and take away guns without due process?

Could we? Yes, but idiots were too happy to let Trump do whatever and not once call and fucking demand that their rights be protected and expanded.

trumpcucks everybody

we're not allowed to use those designs.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

Yeah it is his fault too, but every time I complained and told people to take action, they blew me off and said that they had to give the faggot time to "fix the country." It's retarded and people forgot who that fucking traitor is supposed to work for.

Thanks Zig Forums

((Zig Forums)) outright openly banning people calling out trump now.

Attached: 8212C633-397E-4ACF-8628-7FF65276AB15.png (1242x2208, 1.85M)

archive.is/83lcD

>As far as decision-making, it is a partnership,” he continued, stressing nonetheless that “at the end of the day it is about the protection of Israel – and if there is a question in regards to how we will operate, the last vote will probably go to Zvika [Brig.-Gen. Zvika Haimovitch, head of the IDF's Aerial Defense Division].”

>Washington and Israel have signed an agreement which would see the US come to assist Israel with missile defense in times of war and, according to [Israeli commander] Haimovitch, "I am sure once the order comes we will find here US troops on the ground to be part of our deployment team to defend the State of Israel."

>And those US troops who would be deployed to Israel, are prepared to die for the Jewish state, Clark said.
> "We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel anytime we get involved in a kinetic fight there is always the risk that there will be casualties. But we accept that - as every conflict we train for and enter, there is always that possibility," he said.

I thought we were going to deport the illegals, not make helping them our goal. Now Trump is shitting on his white voting base in favor dreamers on the regular. So irritating. He went from deport illegals, and the second amendment is safe, to banning the guns and sucking dreamer cock.

It's 4D Chess, so shut the fuck up already! Just because you can't understand the majesty of God's mind, doesn't mean he isn't doing the right thing. Just listen and believe, damn you! t. Zig Forums

Attached: le upset frog face.png (900x900, 154.41K)

The way Zig Forums is these days makes me depressed. Fucking chesscucks would probably allow Trump to import rapefugees, and just say it must be some sort of chess, proving he can help muslims better than obama. That being said I think with him actually going after guns, he has lost most of his former supporters, myself included. The chesscucking will end soon for anyone with a mind.

< The NRA is to blame for women wanting gun control
< Never compromise goyim, let Hillary win and take away all rights

Attached: WomenGuns-Clarified.png (1044x889, 223.7K)

All fixnics does is improve reporting of criminal convictions. Criminals don't have any sort of constitutional right to firearms ownership. But you're a CIA shill. :^)

Better to have an overt enemy then a secret enemy who has the most power in your country.

Hegelian dialectic will come to pass, full blown gun control is the antithesis and we are the thesis. Synthesis is going to happen and we'll lose it all.

I swear to god you halfchan faggots are the low end of the gene pool.

Hey faggots, the leather club's 8 boards up.

FUCK YOOU

Anyone have a link to the voting record? I can't recall which site to use

HAHAHAHAHAH

I don't think you understand Hegelian dialectic.