In North Carolina R. Daryl Fisher is running for Buncombe County Sheriff...

In North Carolina R. Daryl Fisher is running for Buncombe County Sheriff, and during a meeting with local voters he voices his preference for restricting firearm ownership, and goes as far as suggesting MURDERING gun owners.

facebook.com/rdarylfisher/

archive.fo/tAgnP

Government is force. This isn't new. All taxation is collected through force and no government can function without it. Though it is refreshing to see law enforcement admit it.

Attached: EEDFE7C9-5A25-476C-9F8D-8B6EBC4E4388.jpeg (540x720, 115.84K)

Attached: 9ACCC720-B912-4FDD-8F27-FF84B92B649F.jpeg (1597x1189, 345.25K)

How do we stop him.

I think he should keep going, he's the most honest libshit the dems have and he represents them perfectly. I say send letters of encouragement to make him say more dumb shit on youtube.

Spread the word. Make this shit go viral.

Attached: Democrat Daryl Fisher has a strange idea on #GunControl [720p].mp4 (1280x720, 3.09M)

It's pretty simple, really.

By not being a lazy faggot and calling him out while using this in just about every attack ad possible. It either makes people aware of his radical stance and deiced to not vote, or we get confirmation on how
truly fucked the nation is and kick back for a while as this just puts us on the right track to happenings if this becomes a green light for other faggots to let their true self out and the whole careful frog boiling thing goes to waste fast.
But seriously feds are one thing but in comparison to local gov't that's the real scary part. Local gov't may not have as much resources but they do have better access to the local knowledge. Also when is the last time you've heard people close to you seriously discuss local gov't happenings for longer than a few minutes, this can fly under the radar easily if word doesn't get out far enough.
or you know you could just do it
t. FBI

There's only one party. The human party.

Step 1. The boring way.
Step 2. The fun way.

Attached: dirty harry go ahead make my day.png (637x535 168.61 KB, 307.04K)

no, this is the fun way

Attached: index.jpeg (269x187, 5.97K)

The same thing you've always done: nothing.

Firstaid you can't be leaving your funs out of the activities, it's not nice.

Attached: 555 come on now.png (598x369, 387.2K)

Oh who am I kidding. He has nothing to fear since that much fat is likely lvl3+ equivalent.

Attached: 1454087337269.jpg (532x531, 57.62K)

A healthy dosage of vitamin Pb

Attached: 143111.jpg (600x750, 34.43K)

Yeah, but if you do it with your rifle, it adds to the stats. Besides, it's prudent to use a little HMTD and some ETN; it took them a month to find the guy in Austin.

The fact these people are in law enforcement is the most disturbing part about it.

seems like his ass got doxed on Zig Forums, not that anything will come of it

Of course not, nu/pol/ is anti-gun and pro-government.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Seriously, endfags, this is getting more embarrassing than repetitive.

No offense but with the maximum overjewed moderation going on in Zig Forums im not going there again, got a 3 hour ban for criticizing trump.

Greeks have always liked statism.

Greeks lived like animals on the mountains to avoid the most draconic state the world has ever known and then they rebelled and won against it under impossible odds, you lolberg faggot.

Learn to comply with fucking etiquette rules when they are necessary instead of sperging out spam like a spoiled antifa teen every time a community disagrees with you.

Civil war soon?

Attached: 0b0af7c54fe275a60d33910040a09777fabaf0ec3792479b1d50edde1f200bf8.webm (1154x650, 3.78M)

hot

I hope this is enough to get the point across.

Attached: how can you be this stupid outside of an infomercial.gif (480x270, 4.12M)

Government was originally given monopoly over violence to provide the service of justice

I've always wanted to ask someone from Switzerland, how does it feel to live in an independent yes-guns country that isn't run by CIAniggers?

Imagine saying it when the gun of state mercenary is pressed against you head.

imagine skipping english class every day to suck tranny dick in the school bath room.

Perhaps people would be more forgiving of that fact if the government actually bothered to provide that service. Police in the USA do not even have a legal responsibility to protect people from being attacked, and yet they still want the common man to be disarmed and helpless.