What would a iran war look like? Would the war be what break's the American Empire?

What would a iran war look like? Would the war be what break's the American Empire?

Attached: f0b671ceae675b8b60a866f11fd06127c4cbe7ebdde370f710263aa8629aa6a1.jpg (1519x1000, 1.1M)

Go back to club penguin.

Attached: kid_computer.jpg (700x472, 33.14K)

If America wants to fight a war, as in go in and kill everyone and then leave, it can do that to Iran without breaking a sweat. The problem with Americans is they want to actually rule someone, be in charge, change a region for the better…. and yet they're too soft and incompetent to run an empire.

I would expect we could look back to both wars in Iraq, as well as Afghanistan. In the first weeks of war, the US would do nothing but push buttons from hundreds of miles away, maybe moving up the Strait of Hormuz with mine clearing operations. Iran would dig in more than anything else. Depending on the disposition of their leadership, attempting a strike against an American ally like Israel or Saudi Arabia is possible, by means of missile or clandestine operations. If the people in charge are patient enough, there would be no phase of typical land warfare. I would expect amphibious landings and parachute operations for maximum marketing power. If the conflict were to see traditional symmetric warfare, it would probably look kind of like '91, but perhaps not quite as one sided. Ultimately, American air power would put an end to it fairly quickly. Iran simply doesn't have a functioning air arm, and only has so many SAMs to launch. After this initial exchange, the US would find itself locked into a multi-decade guerilla war being fought by the same people that helped build Hezbollah. Some Iranians would probably be happy to see "liberators" if only because their appearance would suggest they would stop getting bombed and could just go on with their lives. In time American troops or commanders will completely turn even the friendly population against them, and if they don't, loyal Iranians will, and thus further facilitate an asymmetric campaign. Iranian agents abroad would probably follow some sort of doomsday protocol in the event of the collapse of Tehran. Assassinations, sabotage, and cooperation with armed groups outside of Iran.

funny coming from a canuck.

I mean why wouldn't it be a repeat of Iraq? The united states armed forces are powerful, can take on anyone, the hardware is top notch but the armed forces administration is brown while the actual fighting forces are literally brave southern(for the most part) white men.

The first few weeks would be an air war. We would gradually destroy there air force and bomb there cities. While at the same time Iran would launch lot’s of missiles at American military bases, as well as ports, oilfields, and oil pipeline at Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and the UAE. This would temporarily have a pretty negative impact on these countries, being unable o export oil, prices would surge. This would give countries like Russia and Venezuela a short lived economic boost. Than the ground invasion would start. America would ally with local minority nations and promise them independence in return for helping America in the war. We would quickly occupy non-Persions are the majority. Iran would retreat to Persian majority areas, which btw are very mountainous. From there American forces would attempt to advance, but fact heavy casualties and eventually the war would end with a piece treaty giving all the minorities in Iran independence, but allowing the current regime to still control Persian and uninhabited areas.

Attached: IranEthnicGroups.png (652x600, 204.05K)

Which can only lead to thousands of years of peace.

Battlefield 3.

America never intended to rule the countries we've been fucking up, they're just being used as an excuse to launder money and sell weapons to [current "moderate" rebels] to fight [current boogeyman] until they stop working as an excuse to keep our racket going.
Then we can sell more weapons to [future "moderate" rebels] when [current "moderate" rebels] take [current boogeyman]'s place and we're "forced" to "liberate" them.

I don't deny an economic motive, but that motive is the motive of a MINORITY. Hearts and minds wouldn't work as an excuse to the American people if the American people didn't feel the way I observed.
Think about it, if Americans truly gave not a single fuck about being loved, ruling and improving disadvantaged nations… why the fuck would LockMart use that excuse? It wouldn't convince anyone.

I just want to know why there's no Lady Liberty crying in the corner of that picture.

it doesn't though

My take is a bit less insulting to 330 million people.

What you're saying is that the vast majority of Americans truly believed their military was being grossly misused, but they're too lazy, incompetent and immoral to do anything about it.

You forgot the important part where you liberate targets appointed by priceless 2 billion dollars per year Israel that stand in their way of Greater Israel.
That's why Jordan which is still a Monarchy you didn't liberate.

Pretty much yeah, I would put "or" rather than "and" though.
We have boomer filth who love jew cock so much they mutilated their own children and made it a standard, you have lefties who can change it but don't because they are so fucking dumb, you have libertarians who want to change it but can't, you have hillbillies who actually think that it is serving their country/just want revenge on islam, and above them all you have politicians whose favorite hobby is dividing the rest on superficial bullshit like gay marriage while pleasing their masters in Israel.

Word.

Iraq is as flat as a fucking parking lot and Iran is an endless series of knifelike mountains with Russian backing.
We might be able to take the cities but we'll never take the country, as the USAF isn't going to lose a 6 Gorillion dollar jet every other week in mountains from which the pilot will be unretrievable.

Yeah, but it's the kind of peace you can make millions or even billions of taxpayer's dollars off of. A pair of Jewish stoners made millions just buying and reselling materiel to factions the US wanted to outfit in Iraq and Afghanistan.