What firearms cartridge has killed the most Russians?

What firearms cartridge has killed the most Russians?

7.92 Mauser?

Probably 7.62x54R

This.

Don't forget 7.62x25mm. The commissars needed it to kill all the bad goyim mean bourgeoisie.

More likely 7.62x38R.
The Nagant was standard issue from WWI, the two revolutions, the great purges, and WWII. They have been used by the Afghans and Chechens too.

Not even that
They killed mostly middle class because contrary to marx's drivel, the dream of proletariat is to stop being poor, so if proles can work reasonable hours to afford a "People's Car" they won't be murdering people.

There were way more Mosin-Nagants produced than Nagant revolvers.

But there were more executions held with Nagant revolvers than with Nagant rifles, or at least that's what intuition tells me. We won't ever know, because the commies didn't record their own crimes.

You forget the winter war and continuation war.

Most executions probably would've been by firing lines or using maxims on retreating soldiers, individual pistol to the head-style executions.

We need more data on how exactly the soviets committed their mass murders. The lack of information is a shamefur dispray for Zig Forums.
Where could you find reliable sources though? Some of these murders were committed more than 100 years ago, by people who were murdered themselves. The soviets had the "memory hole" thing down.

*not individual pistol to the head-style executions.

Some Russian cartridge like said.

Stalin killed over 50 million Russians, Hitler killed about 25-50 million. America killed hardly any maybe a few thousand in the allied invasion of Russia.

It would be harder to say with us, we have a dozen different popular cartridges through history.

But how many of each were with bullets?

Definitely 7.62 54r. After that, maybe Tokarev or something used by the KGB under Stalin's rule.

Well most of WWII death didn't come from bullets that's for sure.
Meanwhile most the really bloody massacres of the early commies during the civil war were definitely done with WWI mosins (later on most people died simply of exposure and starvation in gulags).
Unless done by proper firing squads executions were done with pistol caliber weapon, the commies had a whole doctrine about executing people by surprise (a way more humane way to execute peopleā€¦ I kid you not that's what was argued).

Vasily Blokhin, the most prolific KGB executioner, personal kill count in the tens of thousands, preferred Walther pistols for his work. A .25 ACP is often cited, but known to own multiple pistols I would imagine 9x19 and/or .32 ACP would have made an appearance.

Most Soviet murders were by starvation in the gulags or orchestrated famines. I imagine the actual number shot by pistol execution to be much less than those killed in the Civil War and subsequent conflicts in which x54r was used against Russian forces.

The real question here is, which cartridge has killed the most Turks?

Attached: 2462_1919_popup.jpg (400x400, 165.94K)

I don't know about cartridges, but I want to try square bullets.

Attached: square bullets.webm (1280x720, 3.15M)

so the dream of the proletariat is to become the bourgeoisie
Marxism BTFO

would the 9mm come in at the top 5 for actual combat by Russians against another nation, not their own people?

Besides some sort of muzzle loader maybe I'd say .303 British would be a strong contender.

Maybe but just for the fact the majority of their modern combat deaths were in WWI/WWII from German soldiers. Number one would be 8mm Mauser and then maybe at a very distant number 2 9mm Luger.

The problem with your statement and photo is Ball and Powder aren't cartridges per se.

Musket balls and powder were often wrapped together in a paper cartridge, no?

I think I remember cap n' ball tv on Jewtube doing an episode testing cubes of lead out of muskets since Turk and Austrian soldiers apparently carried bars of lead in the field to chop up and stuff down their musket for convenience.

The thing is, you take them out of their paper cartridge and then dispose of most of it.

Yeah, capnball did. Turns out turks are retarded.

Gee, who would have guessed?

That's retarded for the same reason as the tround, a cylindrical bullet can spin on its axis which aids and simplifies loading and extracting, since you only need to worry about "snags" that are parallel to the axis of the bore.

I'm sure jacketed hollowpoint .50 BMG would impress on the mahommedans the benefits of Christendom just the same.

When you've got a bullet that big what's the point? Even ball ammunition will tear right through the flesh and cause massive wound channels because of how much energy the projectile has. A hollowpoint will just reduce penetration ability and increase drag for no real benefit.

How do you expect simple ball ammo to impress the benefits of Christianity on the sweaty uneducated hordes of the heathen magog?

Russia (Soviet Union) lost more men in WW2 than in any other conflict. The vast majority of their fighting was done against Germany, so it would stand to reason that 7.92 Mauser killed the most Russians.

The tround bullet was round you retard. It's the cartridge which is triangular.

You also have to consider that a fair number of the Russians killed during WW2 would have been executed by the Soviet government, causing an even greater disparity in the figures. But at the very least 'significantly more' Russians were killed by their own government than by the largest war in their history, with an enemy who considered them subhumans who deserved only to be executed.

Also, the Germans and Romanians used quite a bit of captured Russian weaponry, which would've been in Russian calibres too.

What portion of that 50 million was killed with starvation or worked to death though?

What caliber's killed the most americans?

Melanin-enriched Americans wielding cheap 9mm and .38 guns, most likely.

See
It truly is astonishing how you guys haven't genocided the niggers yet.

read somewhere it was .22lr because damn near everybody has one.

People like to say this but I've never seen anything approaching evidence to back it up. The by caliber murder breakdowns I see have .22LR barely represented. Sure everyone has one, but everyone also has something other than that and accidental deaths from popping yourself with your squirrel gun just aren't very common. File it in fudd myths.

Does abortion have a calibre?

The probably the weapons used in the Civil War.

Attached: minie_balls.jpg (793x188 108.93 KB, 19.59K)

What, gangrene and sawbones?

10 gauge wire

I think more yanks died in the civil war tbh

Niggers have genocided themselves in the ghettos probably 3 times over the amount of total civil war deaths

If the numbers stay roughly the same they would have caught up in ~112,4 years. However gang violence is on the rise in the US, and blacks in the US shortly after the civil war probably didn't have much access to guns in general, and most gang violence was probably committed with clubs or knives.
It could actually be a close second, but I doubt that blacks killed more Americans in gang related shootings than Americans killed themselves over blacks.

Those were probably little ingots that they would melt and cast into balls.

Most

The Germans killed a lot of people with firing squads between the two world wars. There are still huge mass graves in Belgium out in the woods where towns used to be where the Kaiser rounded up everyone from a whole town and shot them. Russia and Poland are probably even worse.
But Russia mostly killed Russians with good old fashioned starvation, not bullets of any kind.

It is a fudd gun magazine myth. There are DOJ statistics on murder weapon calibers and .22 isn't anywhere near the top. Mostly 9mm and .38 as I recall.

Wilhelm the second single handedly killed more than 6 000 000 million innocent Belgians only because in fact he was very very evil.

The thought of a minie going through a yankee's black heart raises my stars and bars

You lost, get over it.

Round 2 when?

No

Attached: abraham-lincoln-shooting.jpg (600x446, 41.6K)

From the people I know if we had a round 2 Indiana would most likely join the Confederacy this time. Naval combat on the Great Lakes would be some real 1812 style funsies.

can i play too guys?

Wasn't it closer to a hundred thousand that died in the uncivil war?

Youtubers are fucking morons. Lead melts over simple wood fire, those people were melting their own bullets. It was easier to provide soldiers lead bars, than to pre make dozens of different types of ammo because your army had dozens of different types of muskets.

100,000 good ol boys, 900,000 damnyankees

You're talking about turkroaches who didn't even get around to mass adopting guns until the latter half of the 1700's.

30cm empty dinner plate

Where yankees using soy as staple since that far back?

You meant to say latter half of the 1800's, when they decided on Mauser action rifles.

200k died in battle, 1.6m died in total with 40k dying in Union owned prisons

Kek

Attached: 58A9994E-1DB3-4A3C-A07C-673084A16B29.jpeg (228x218, 18.09K)

At least the southern third or so, once you get into the hills. Which way do you think Carmel, or Gary, or Fort Wayne would swing?
The Novel 'Peoples Republic' was dumb in a lot of ways, but it hit a couple of things square on the head, and 'Indian Country' being a hotbed of insurrection against the blue states was one of them.

Ohio Valley Tri-State meetup when? I hear somebody's running a monthly 2gun match in southeast Indiana somewhere.

Attached: Bismuth Grinuth.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

Frolicking through a field of yankee corpses like it was Alabama roses.

Soon. I want those limp dick yellow faggots out of my Dixie.

They have always been the eternal cucks. That's why they had to supplement their forces with boatloads of niggers and potatoes.

SOON

Attached: 1447717978827-2.jpg (480x360 36.84 KB, 4.96M)

Is lack of food a bullet?

Early in the war the Union turned battles into meat grinders by sending in as many regiments as they could.

God damn you missed the Yellow rose of texas you dimwit.
Not that it matters cause there's gonna be a mini civil war, spics vs everyone else down here

better?

Yes. Now remove texas as part of dixie land :^). Muh debt laden republic just like today.
I'm angry. And people say that Zhukov, Rokossovsky, Guderian and Rommel all "good general".
It is absolutely hilarious because I'm the americhink and the nignogs are afraid of me Because I actually have funz now and get the minority pls defence.
Honestly I still hate everyone from New York, fucking entitled fucks here who screech MUH GUN CONTROL FEELS

Got home, antman.

*go